Windows 10: HELP, Dell XPS 8300 Win 10, Attempted switch from DPC

Discus and support HELP, Dell XPS 8300 Win 10, Attempted switch from DPC in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Dell XPS 8300 Win 10, Attempted switch from DPC BSOD errors also Not as often K MODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED Win 10 BSOD errors. The errors occur most... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by kg1kg1, Sep 18, 2017.

1. kg1kg1 Win User

HELP, Dell XPS 8300 Win 10, Attempted switch from DPC

Dell XPS 8300 Win 10, Attempted switch from DPC BSOD errors also Not as often K MODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED Win 10 BSOD errors.
    The errors occur most often soon after system powered up and running, then may occur later. Most of my work in online using Firefox latest update and sometimes Chrome. I have run DELL's system check and driver update multi times with no errors found even after extended test.

KGDT-Tue_09_19_2017__75823_24.zip

:)

kg1kg1, Sep 18, 2017
  2. thadoctur Win User

THX Trustudio PC

How to reinstall THX Trustudio sound to my Dell XPS 8300 Win 10. How to access Dell Download where original software is located.

thadoctur, Sep 18, 2017
  3. Knownigs Win User
    Mouse nor keyboard is repsonding

I can not access my Dell XPS 8300. Neither the mouse nor will the keyboard respond on start up. I have changed ports, went from a wireless to a wired and the pc will still not respond using the mouse not keyboard. Please help.

Dell XPS 8300

1tb

intel i7

Windows 10

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Desktop, Start, & personalization / Desktop

Knownigs, Sep 18, 2017
  4. HELP, Dell XPS 8300 Win 10, Attempted switch from DPC

zip file is emtpy. Please run the dm log collector again

BSODHunter, Sep 18, 2017
  5. kg1kg1 Win User
    I have re run the the dm log collector program 3 times both as adm and not, The .zip file is still only 22 bites, HELP

kg1kg1, Sep 19, 2017
  6. zbook New Member
    Open administrative command prompt and type or copy and paste:
    1) sfc /scannow
    2) dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth
    3) chkdsk /scan
    4)When these have completed > right click on the top bar or title bar of the administrative command prompt box > left click on edit then select all > right click on the top bar again > left click on edit then copy > paste into the thread

5) msconfig (in the pop up system configuration > move the dot from normal startup to selective startup > uncheck load startup items > click service tab > in left lower corner check hide all Microsoft services > in the lower right side click disable all > click apply or ok > do not reboot)

6) taskmgr (in the pop up task manager > click on the start up tab > click on status so that the column sorts with enable rising to the top > right click on each row with enable and change to disable)

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...oot-in-windows

How to perform a Clean Boot in Windows 10 - TechNet Articles - United States (English) - TechNet Wiki

7) shutdown /r (you will reboot the computer so that it is in clean boot)

8) Run the DM log collector > post a zip into the thread
    BSOD - Posting Instructions - Windows 10 Forums

zbook, Sep 19, 2017
  7. kg1kg1 Win User
    The .zip file that was created was to large, 8.6 mb. I cleared the logs and will reopen the problem with you after I get a few hits. Thank you for your assistance. kg

kg1kg1, Sep 20, 2017
  8. zbook New Member

Would you be able to post the DM log collector in 2 portions:
    1) All logs except mini dump logs
    2) mini dump logs (last 5 - 10 logs)

zbook, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. HELP, Dell XPS 8300 Win 10, Attempted switch from DPC - Similar Threads - HELP Dell XPS

2. Help me fix Attempted Switch From Dpc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help me fix Attempted Switch From Dpc: Hello. I got the same bsod stop code as Jari. But its acer. I got memory management stop code too. I will say that can you tell me how to fix it? Thank you....
  3. Help me fix Attempted Switch From Dpc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help me fix Attempted Switch From Dpc: Hello. I got the same bsod stop code as Jari. But its acer. I got memory management stop code too. I will say that can you tell me how to fix it? Thank you....
  4. Help me fix Attempted Switch From Dpc

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. BSOD "Attempted Switch From DPC"

BSOD "Attempted Switch From DPC": Hello,Today I've experienced a bluescreen while using my computer. I was informed by my system that the BSOD was a result of "Attempted Switch From DPC", and I've been looking up guides and people with similar problems on here in an attempt to remedy the problem. According to...
  6. Attempted Switch from DPC BlueScreen

Attempted Switch from DPC BlueScreen: I was browsing online when suddenly my PC ran into a BSOD with the error message, "ATTEMPTED_SWITCH_FROM_DPC". My windows and all my drivers are up to date. Here's the minidump file. Thanks:https://mega.nz/file/4VJWhZCI#ipkwVlhTQxl9eh-snJ-OOxWFN9S6jFMpUUME5N3JL3c...
  7. Attempted switch from DPC - BSOD

Attempted switch from DPC - BSOD: Hey guys, Could someone help me analyze the potential source of this? It happened to me first time today when I booted up from sleep mode. When I debugged through WinDBG it said: "Cannot read PEB32 from WOW64 TEB32 0091f000 - Win32 error 0n30" 183316
  8. ATTEMPTED SWITCH FROM DPC BSOD

ATTEMPTED SWITCH FROM DPC BSOD: Hi folks, This is a desktop with a MSI motherboard with an i9 9900 running Windows 10 Pro 64. After much fussing around, I thought I had found the source of my problem, and blamed bad ram. After switching it out, the machine ran for days. This morning, a BSOD with the...
  9. ATTEMPTED SWITCH FROM DPC [HELP]

ATTEMPTED SWITCH FROM DPC [HELP]: Hello! I am getting a BSOD that says 'ATTEMPTED SWITCH FROM DPC'. I've had it for 4 months and I'm not sure what to do. Please help me in all needs possible ASAP. Thank you....
  10. Attempt to switch from DPC

Attempt to switch from DPC: My computer is getting crashed and getting blue screen. I am getting the following error message 'Attempt to switch to DPC' Attached log files. Kindly help me in resolving this issue. 67043