Windows 10: Help diagnosing Driver issues with minidump + system reports BSOD troubleshooting

Discus and support Help diagnosing Driver issues with minidump + system reports BSOD troubleshooting in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Dear Windows 10 gurus. I have been unsuccessful after numerous attempts to troubleshoot my various daily BSOD issues. Now I need your help!! My... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by akaDutchess123, Jul 30, 2020.

1. Help diagnosing Driver issues with minidump + system reports BSOD troubleshooting

Dear Windows 10 gurus. I have been unsuccessful after numerous attempts to troubleshoot my various daily BSOD issues. Now I need your help!! My troubleshooting thus far has included numerous fresh windows installs + updates, using manufacturers drivers old and new, windows stock drivers, running extensive tests with crystaldisk, memtest86 and windows tools. Even switching out every piece of hardware except the processor motherboard trusted ram, ssd, gpu, psu, cables. No matter the configuration, I can't get more than 48 hours without a crash normally surfing the web, sometimes working in photoshop.

Here's onedrive link to all of the reports I can think of. If there's anything else I can do to help troubleshoot let me know!!

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AgPpYtYBFu1tiCpXMFwo7IHt1T0_?e=unEh6Z

:)

akaDutchess123, Jul 30, 2020

2. Help with diagnosing BSoD

Hi Gabi,

To better assist you diagnosing this BSOD issue, please send us a screenshot of the 3 minidump files that you shared using Dropbox.

Looking forward for your reply so we can provide the best solution for you.

Robert Caw, Jul 30, 2020
  3. New FF - passwords

Hi:

If that setting is already enabled, then I suggest as the next troubleshooting step might be Mozilla Safe Mode (not to be confused with Windows Safe Mode)):

Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode | Firefox Help

• Please report back and let us know the outcome, as it will dictate the next steps.
    • Also: please tell us what AV/AM/firewall programs are you running on this system?

Thanks,
    MM

MoxieMomma, Jul 30, 2020
  4. ra[g]e Win User

Help diagnosing Driver issues with minidump + system reports BSOD troubleshooting

ra[g]e, Jul 30, 2020
Thema:

Help diagnosing Driver issues with minidump + system reports BSOD troubleshooting

1. Help diagnosing Driver issues with minidump + system reports BSOD troubleshooting - Similar Threads - Help diagnosing Driver

2. BSOD issue - help to diagnose

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD issue - help to diagnose: I just upgraded my processor Intel i3-12100F, Asrock H610m MOBO and 16GB DDr4 3200 memory + install latest version of Windows 11. I get the BSOD sometimes out of no warning. I looked at the event viewer and there seems to be the LSA error, tried to disable it but still...
  3. BSOD issue - help to diagnose

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD issue - help to diagnose: I just upgraded my processor Intel i3-12100F, Asrock H610m MOBO and 16GB DDr4 3200 memory + install latest version of Windows 11. I get the BSOD sometimes out of no warning. I looked at the event viewer and there seems to be the LSA error, tried to disable it but still...
  4. Diagnosing a BSOD driver issue.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Diagnosing a BSOD driver issue.: Hello,Every now and then sometimes a month apart I've been getting a seemingly random blue screen. I've error checked my SSDs, stress tested my hardware and nothing. Also, I'm not overclocking outside of a default XMP profile for my RAM. Well tonight I used the Driver...
  5. Diagnosing a BSOD driver issue.

Diagnosing a BSOD driver issue.: Hello,Every now and then sometimes a month apart I've been getting a seemingly random blue screen. I've error checked my SSDs, stress tested my hardware and nothing. Also, I'm not overclocking outside of a default XMP profile for my RAM. Well tonight I used the Driver...
  6. Diagnosing a BSOD driver issue.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Computer BSOD - Help Diagnosing With minidump and systeminfo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer BSOD - Help Diagnosing With minidump and systeminfo: My computer has been crashing lately. It just started recently and it's only happening while gaming. I updated my bios and system drivers but I'm still experiencing crashing. I followed the instructions on this driver verifier page....
  8. Computer BSOD - Help Diagnosing With minidump and systeminfo

Computer BSOD - Help Diagnosing With minidump and systeminfo: My computer has been crashing lately. It just started recently and it's only happening while gaming. I updated my bios and system drivers but I'm still experiencing crashing. I followed the instructions on this driver verifier page....
  9. Computer BSOD - Help Diagnosing With minidump and systeminfo

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. BSOD help with minidump troubleshooting

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD help with minidump troubleshooting: The minidump file is located here. https://easyupload.io/op3n7f If someone is able to find out what's wrong with it, please let me know how you were able to troubleshoot it. I used WinDB and all I got was ntkrnlmp.exe which isn't of any help....