Windows 10: Help diagnosing potential hardware related BSOD "FAULTY_HARDWARE_CORRUPTED_PAGE"

Discus and support Help diagnosing potential hardware related BSOD "FAULTY_HARDWARE_CORRUPTED_PAGE" in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I got a BSOD recently and I need help determining the problem. After the blue screen of death I found the dump file the system made and ran it through... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by leaf_grass, Oct 14, 2021.

1. Help diagnosing potential hardware related BSOD "FAULTY_HARDWARE_CORRUPTED_PAGE"

I got a BSOD recently and I need help determining the problem. After the blue screen of death I found the dump file the system made and ran it through WinDbg to analyze the file. And I checked this forum and found someone with a similar issue and someone mentioned to run the CheckHealth, ScanHealth, RestoreHealth, and SCANNOW commands in CMD and it found no corruptions or integrity violations after I ran them.Can someone please help determine the problem? Here's what the analysis of the dump file gave me:********************************************************************************

:)

leaf_grass, Oct 14, 2021
  2. Monteven Win User

PC BSOD "FAULTY_HARDWARE_CORRUPTED_PAGE"

Yesterday I had a BSOD of "FAULTY_HARDWARE_CORRUPTED_PAGE". After looking it up it seems to be, much to the name, related to hardware problems. The most likely candidate was the memory so I ran MemTest86 overnight with four passes and no errors. Some more
    notes: I can no longer boot without the automatic repair coming up; I've removed the GPU and re-seated the RAM; and all possible USB connections with drivers have also been removed.

I was thinking that the problem could now be held to the motherboard or CPU but I have no idea on how to test to see which one is no longer working. Any ideas?

Monteven, Oct 14, 2021
  3. LiveKernelEvent 141 and 117, BSOD with FAULTY_HARDWARE_CORRUPTED_PAGE

Hello Lim,

Thank you for bringing up your query on Microsoft Community.

We sincerely regret for the inconvenience caused.

• Are you able to boot to the desktop?
    The FAULTY_HARDWARE_CORRUPTED_PAGE bug check has a value of 0x00000128. This bug check indicates that a single-bit error was found in this page. This is a hardware memory error.

Let us try the following steps, and check if it helps.

Step 1:

Let us follow the steps suggested in the following article and check if ti helps in resolving the issue.

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Step 2:

If you are unable to boot to the desktop, I suggest you to run Startup repair from Advance boot option.

It may ask you to insert the Installation DVD/USB while doing startup repair.

You have to create an installation media for that.

You may download an ISO from the below link:

Download Windows 10

Once your media is ready follow the steps.

• After you boot your computer using Windows 10 CD/ DVD or System Repair Disc, a black screen appears with gray text "Press any key to boot from CD or DVD". Press any key.

• Select the correct time and Keyboard type.

• Click on Repair your computer in the lower left corner.

• Select Troubleshoot from Choose an option screen.

• Click on Advanced options in Troubleshoot screen.

• Click on Automatic Repair from Advanced Options screen.

• Next, choose the operating system by clicking on its button.

• Windows 10 will look for problems on hard drive(s) and verify that all required files are intact.
    Hope it helps.

Let us know the status, we are glad to assist you further.

Abdul_Malik, Oct 14, 2021
  4. pong3d Win User

Help diagnosing potential hardware related BSOD "FAULTY_HARDWARE_CORRUPTED_PAGE"

BSOD system_service_exception and faulty_hardware_corrupted_page

I'm hoping I can get some help with BSOD issues on my fiance's computer. I've put her specs in my profile and uploaded the .zip file with the BSOD tool provided in this forum. I haven't personally seen each BSOD but the two varieties I have seen involve a SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION on file gzflt.sys and FAULTY_HARDWARE_CORRUPTED_PAGE with no file mentioned. When I watched the minidump dates on the tool it looks like a BSOD has occured 5-6 times in the past two months. Every time I have seen the BSOD it has been while browsing, the most common task on this laptop. I don't believe it is during any processor or memory intensive tasks. The BSOD tonight happened while I was just scrolling text on a webpage. The laptop is not used for gaming. I'd appreciate any suggestions or analysis.

pong3d, Oct 14, 2021
Thema:

Help diagnosing potential hardware related BSOD "FAULTY_HARDWARE_CORRUPTED_PAGE"

1. Help diagnosing potential hardware related BSOD "FAULTY_HARDWARE_CORRUPTED_PAGE" - Similar Threads - Help diagnosing potential

2. Help Diagnosing Hardware Error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help Diagnosing Hardware Error: Hi there, I'm having trouble diagnosing a hardware error on my desktop PC running Windows 10. This happens once or twice a week or so where the system will have some minor stuttering and then freeze, and then the display will disconnect. The computer otherwise appears to...
  3. Help Diagnosing Hardware Error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Help Diagnosing Hardware Error: Hi there, I'm having trouble diagnosing a hardware error on my desktop PC running Windows 10. This happens once or twice a week or so where the system will have some minor stuttering and then freeze, and then the display will disconnect. The computer otherwise appears to...
  4. Help Diagnosing Hardware Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Help diagnosing potential hardware related BSOD "FAULTY_HARDWARE_CORRUPTED_PAGE"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help diagnosing potential hardware related BSOD "FAULTY_HARDWARE_CORRUPTED_PAGE": I got a BSOD recently and I need help determining the problem. After the blue screen of death I found the dump file the system made and ran it through WinDbg to analyze the file. And I checked this forum and found someone with a similar issue and someone mentioned to run the...
  6. Help diagnosing potential hardware related BSOD "FAULTY_HARDWARE_CORRUPTED_PAGE"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help diagnosing potential hardware related BSOD "FAULTY_HARDWARE_CORRUPTED_PAGE": I got a BSOD recently and I need help determining the problem. After the blue screen of death I found the dump file the system made and ran it through WinDbg to analyze the file. And I checked this forum and found someone with a similar issue and someone mentioned to run the...
  7. BSOD FAULTY_HARDWARE_CORRUPTED_PAGE (12b)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD FAULTY_HARDWARE_CORRUPTED_PAGE (12b): Hi, Link includes minidump and msinfo32. https://1drv.ms/f/s!AlnwRVD5MUqdiBZaU2_G1mPB62GZ -Tommi https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-faultyhardwarecorruptedpage-12b/e11370b2-a90a-4cd0-b273-5c16b6fd7984
  8. BSOD ntoskrnl faulty hardware or?

BSOD ntoskrnl faulty hardware or?: I am really out of ideas with these BSOD's. Seems like the error is always the same. Still It does not happen often but usually it happens on some heavy load. ntoskrnl - FAULTY_HARDWARE_CORRUPTED_PAGE I would really appreciate if anyone has some idea which could cause...
  9. Bsod faulty_hardware_corrupted_page

Bsod faulty_hardware_corrupted_page: Please check my upload. 86740
  10. Random BSOD FAULTY_HARDWARE_CORRUPTED_PAGE

Random BSOD FAULTY_HARDWARE_CORRUPTED_PAGE: Hello there. I getting BSOD randomly on windows 10 on my ASUS K550JK. I tried the ASUS forum but, with respect, they suck on support. I've tried the new drivers and the original ones (Windows 8). Whocrashed logs keeps telling me that it may be a memory hardware problem but...