Windows 10: Help diagnosing the driver causing IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Discus and support Help diagnosing the driver causing IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, I've already run verifier but I can't open the DMP file to diagnose which driver is causing my BSOD. I've uploaded the DMP that caught the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by StereotypicalShea, May 17, 2020.

1. Help diagnosing the driver causing IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Hello, I've already run verifier but I can't open the DMP file to diagnose which driver is causing my BSOD. I've uploaded the DMP that caught the DRIVER_VERIFIED_DETECTED_VIOLATION to my google drive at: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1iGBksTy1ydndzXqqVTpPkxdTKTjZ_B9D/view?usp=sharing

:)

StereotypicalShea, May 17, 2020

2. Irql_not_less_or_equal

So I have this clients PC that blue screens and gives a IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL STOP 0x0000000A error message. Error Goblin (link in sig) says the following:

And I have NO IDEA what the hell that means. It has wrapped around my head 5 times and caused it to explode. Ive ran memtest for 7 and a half hours and it didnt find any errors. I will probably run it again overnight just to be safe. Ive also cleaned out the computer with an air compressor and checked the hard drive for bad sectors are none are to be found.

Im trying like hell to avoid reinstalling Windows but it seems unlikely.

Im going to try updating some drivers and see what happens. Some of the drivers on this computer date back to 2007.

Suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Thanks guys.

EDIT:

Alright so it doesnt look like ill be able to get onto the internet to do anything because nearly every time i try, i get the BSOD. Format seems imminent.

CrAsHnBuRnXp, May 17, 2020
  3. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Hello,

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL may be caused by problems with your computer's memory or device driver. As an initial troubleshooting step, we recommend that you visit this

support article
    and follow the on-screen troubleshooting steps provided.

Let us know if the link helped you address the issue.

Regile Reb, May 17, 2020
  4. Remon Ont Win User

Help diagnosing the driver causing IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

BSOD irql_not_less_or_equal crashes

Bug check 0xA: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL is usually caused by kernel mode device drivers using improper addresses.

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about Bug check 0xA: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL for more information and resolution.

Hope it helps. Let us know how it goes.

Remon Ont, May 17, 2020
Thema:

Help diagnosing the driver causing IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

1. Help diagnosing the driver causing IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - Similar Threads - Help diagnosing driver

2. Need help diagnosing BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help diagnosing BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Could someone help diagnosing this BSOD? BSOD Screenshot and Dump File attached.BSOD ScreenshotDump File on OneDrive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-diagnosing-bsod-irqlnotlessorequal/5019c767-f86e-42f3-ae74-a428562cf91a
  3. Need help diagnosing BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Need help diagnosing BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Could someone help diagnosing this BSOD? BSOD Screenshot and Dump File attached.BSOD ScreenshotDump File on OneDrive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-diagnosing-bsod-irqlnotlessorequal/5019c767-f86e-42f3-ae74-a428562cf91a
  4. Need help diagnosing BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL caused by driver: ntoskrnl.exe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL caused by driver: ntoskrnl.exe: System randomly crashed showed BSOD for a split second before restarting, used blue screen view to pull out the details in the title, dump files attached. I've been constantly having issues like this since upgrading to windows 11 so I formatted and performed a clean windows...
  6. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL caused by driver: ntoskrnl.exe

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL caused by driver: ntoskrnl.exe: System randomly crashed showed BSOD for a split second before restarting, used blue screen view to pull out the details in the title, dump files attached. I've been constantly having issues like this since upgrading to windows 11 so I formatted and performed a clean windows...
  7. Need Help Diagnosing Driver Issues

Need Help Diagnosing Driver Issues: Hi, I've been plagued by various BSODs. I've tried to troubleshoot them as much as I can on my own but there are persistent problems I can't figure out. After using the driver verifier I got a Driver Verifier Detected Violation BSOD... I've included the log files here,...
  8. Need help! BSOD With the error code IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL caused by ntoskrnl.exe

Need help! BSOD With the error code IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL caused by ntoskrnl.exe: Hi everyone, I just got a new pc and have had an issue with it crashing at random times after minutes or even hours of use. All the blue screens are related the ntoskrnl.exe module. I have tried many different things including running a memtest, changing out my ram sticks,...
  9. Please help me diagnose the cause of BSODs!!!

Please help me diagnose the cause of BSODs!!!: Intel I& 7700K Asus ROG STRIX Z270F GeForce RTX 2070 4x8 Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200MHz Samsung 860 EVO SSD (500gb and a 2TB) Windows 10 Pro I built the PC back in March and up until about a month ago it was working without issues hours on end. I'm not sure what has changed...
  10. Help - BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL caused by usbccgp.sys.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Help - BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL caused by usbccgp.sys.: My computer has recently been having several software issues - most recently, I have experienced a BSOD (description in title). Most advice regarding issues like this states that I should replace this driver. How do I do so? P.S. WinDbg of the BSOD: Microsoft (R) Windows...