Windows 10: [HELP] Does anybody know how to save settings of Text Services and Input Languages

Discus and support [HELP] Does anybody know how to save settings of Text Services and Input Languages in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] I'm talking about this image Everytime I save the settings, the key sequences shortcuts are removed . How I could prevent this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/koenigsogg, Dec 7, 2019.

1. [HELP] Does anybody know how to save settings of Text Services and Input Languages

/u/koenigsogg, Dec 7, 2019
  2. Mohan B P Win User

Input language English, Keyboard German

Hi,

I realize that you are facing the issue with the Keyboard layout in Windows 10, let me assist you.

This issue might occur if the input method settings are not configured properly.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key + X key and select
      Control Panel from the menu.

• Click on Clock, Language, and Region option.

• Click on Language and click on
      Advanced settings
      in the left pane.

• Select the required input in the drop down menu under
      Override for default input method

• Click on Save.

If the required language is not listed, follow the steps below to add the required language and then perform the above mentioned changes.

• Press Windows key + I
      key and select Time & Language.

• Click on Region & language in the left pane, click on
      Add a language and select the required language from the list.

Hope the information helps. Kindly write back to us with the updated status of the issue for further assistance on Windows. We will be glad to assist you.

Mohan B P, Dec 7, 2019
  3. Text Services and Input Languages MISBEHAVE

Hi all!

I have difficulties using Text Services and Input Languages tab. First of all, it doesn't display all of my installed input languages. But more frustrating is that after I set up ctrl+shift+1 / 2 / 3 input switches it works for a short time and all inputs
    get reset to (none) like in the screenshot:

[HELP] Does anybody know how to save settings of Text Services and Input Languages 9c862bc2-8461-4f44-b878-86b7a33fa263.png

Dima Kaladjiev, Dec 7, 2019
  4. [HELP] Does anybody know how to save settings of Text Services and Input Languages

Language keyboard input doesn't equal output

Hi,

Language input may vary depending on the Input method set on your keyboard settings. To sort your concern, we suggest that you check if the desired input is set correctly by following these steps:

• Type in Language and keyboard options on the search box.
    • Select the desired language that you're trying to set up.
    • Once you've selected the language, select Options.
    • Under Keyboards, select Microsoft IME and click
      Options.
    • Scroll down and select Open advanced settings.
    • A window will pop up. Under General tab, click the drop-down arrow for
      Input method and select the desired input.
    • Click OK.

Let us know if you encounter any challenges along the process.

Darwin Dim, Dec 7, 2019
Thema:

[HELP] Does anybody know how to save settings of Text Services and Input Languages

1. [HELP] Does anybody know how to save settings of Text Services and Input Languages - Similar Threads - HELP Does anybody

2. does anybody know how to fix this

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    does anybody know how to fix this: [img] thank you 148225
  3. Anybody know why the internet settings are different in win10?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Anybody know why the internet settings are different in win10?: [ATTACH] I was having problems with being kicked out of COD games and told i was offline by blizzard but my discord continued working and when I went to any website it would give me a dns error then say no internet, but I clearly have internet. I was wondering if anybody...
  4. Input language and keyboard language are different.How to set as default.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Input language and keyboard language are different.How to set as default.: I use English as a language, but living in Spain I use a Spanish keyboard. (Sometimes I write in Spanish) Every time I turn on my Surface I have to manually change the settings to ENG/ES - ENG being the input language and ES being the keyboard input. Every time, if I...
  5. How to set an input language for a specific app?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to set an input language for a specific app?: I frequently write code in the visual studio application. However I am Swedish and therefore I use the Swedish input language most of the time but when I write code I want to use English. My problem is that EVERY time I open and close visual studio I have to change the input...
  6. Input Language

in Windows 10 Support
    Input Language: Hello Gys Since couple of builds ago i miss the advance settings in language options so as for now im on build 1809. My Windows 10 is Greek but i want the primary input method to be English.so if i do that also my tiles and icons change from greek to english.If i make my...
  7. Sound Input won't save settings

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound Input won't save settings: Hello there! I was trying to change my advanced sound-input settings from 1channel 16bit to 2 channel 16bit but it will not save the changes . When I click ''Apply'' it tells me that some service is using the device and that it might stop working if I apply these changes....
  8. Anybody know what these artifacts are?

in Windows 10 Support
    Anybody know what these artifacts are?: What they are, what causes them and, most importantly, how to get rid of them......... [img] 119506
  9. Create Text Services and Input Languages shortcut in Windows

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Create Text Services and Input Languages shortcut in Windows: How to: Create Text Services and Input Languages shortcut in Windows [img] Information You can use Text Services and Input Languages to change the language bar, and advanced key settings for your account in Windows. This tutorial will show you how to create or download...
  10. Language does not change in all texts

in Windows 10 Support
    Language does not change in all texts: [img] As you can see on screen, I changed language from German to Slovak ,but not all text have changed. How can I solve this? Thank you. 23047