Windows 10: help, dont start .bat

Discus and support help, dont start .bat in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, I have encountered an issue related to running .bat files on the Windows 11 operating system. When I try to run a .bat file, I receive the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by go golo, Jun 10, 2023.

1. go golo Win User

help, dont start .bat

Hello, I have encountered an issue related to running .bat files on the Windows 11 operating system. When I try to run a .bat file, I receive the following error: "Cannot find 'C:\Program Files x86\DevelNext\tools\apache-ant\bin\ant.bat'. Please check if the name is correct and try again." The problem lies in the fact that .bat files can only be executed with administrator privileges, regardless of their location on my computer. If I attempt to run a .bat file with administrator rights, it executes successfully without any errors. However, if I try to run it without administrator privilege

:)

go golo, Jun 10, 2023

2. Help with a .bat file.

I have this .bat file that I've been messing around with:

help, dont start .bat 210431d1540840223t-help-bat-file-bat-file.png

I got it to open the Windows Update interface:

help, dont start .bat 210432d1540840303t-help-bat-file-windows-update.png

However, I need the .bat file to go a step further and auto click the Check for updates button circled in orange.

Can someone help me to finish editing the .bat file so that when I click the .bat file, the process of manually checking for Windows Updates becomes fully automated?

EyeInTheSky, Jun 10, 2023
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jun 10, 2023
  4. help, dont start .bat

Windows 10, 1607: What i dont like.

Same comment here. I also have an expanded list of all "apps" in my start list. Someone suggested Classic Shell. I tried it for a while but would rather just clean up the Start provided with Windows. If there's a way to get rid of the expanded Apps list, I'd like to try it.

pokeefe0001, Jun 10, 2023
Thema:

help, dont start .bat

1. help, dont start .bat - Similar Threads - help dont start

2. help, dont start .bat

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    help, dont start .bat: Hello, I have encountered an issue related to running .bat files on the Windows 11 operating system. When I try to run a .bat file, I receive the following error: "Cannot find 'C:\Program Files x86\DevelNext\tools\apache-ant\bin\ant.bat'. Please check if the name is correct...
  3. bat“”“”

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    bat“”“”: [ATTACH] WIN10pro https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bat%E5%8F%B3%E9%94%AE%E6%B2%A1%E6%9C%89%E6%89%93/d78679c5-483a-4fb9-89ac-7b578ca1f76f
  4. Expanding Folder App/BAT Help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Expanding Folder App/BAT Help: So im looking for some sort of program or bat file or VBS That i can put on my desktop and when i launch it a specific set of shortcuts will appear on my desktop. so basically i want to open a folder but instead of launching the file manager i want the files to appear on the...
  5. *.bat -files not starting!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    *.bat -files not starting!: I have a friend that wants to host a Minecraft server for a few friends, and we put "java -Xmx1024M -Xms1024M -jar server.jar nogui" in "Start.bat" in a folder, but nothing happens when we start the file server.jar is also in that folder! He has Java installed and Windows 10...
  6. wot dont start

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    wot dont start: all goes perfect but after the button fight I get a place to fight but when I wait for other players nothing happens the esc even don't work and control alt del I use to signout the game goes without me but the time stops so what wrong,i have download wot again it won't...
  7. Need help with notepad program (.bat)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need help with notepad program (.bat): Ok, so I have a notepad program working and all using the .bat file extension on MY computer, but I want it to work on anybody’s. Here’s the code: @echo off set number=0 :benchmark start C:\Users\myname\Documents\benchmark.txt set /a number=%number%+1 echo Tabs:...
  8. rename cmd to command >bat file dont work Solution

in Windows 10 Customization
    rename cmd to command >bat file dont work Solution: hello guys i m look for a solution i m like to rename C:\Windows\System32\cmd.exe to C:\Windows\System32\command.exe but then i m can not open anny *.bat file can you guys help me...
  9. Help with a .bat file.

in Windows 10 Support
    Help with a .bat file.: I have this .bat file that I've been messing around with: [img] I got it to open the Windows Update interface: [img] However, I need the .bat file to go a step further and auto click the Check for updates button circled in orange. Can someone help me to finish...
  10. is there a bat that can backup and restore start menu ?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    is there a bat that can backup and restore start menu ?: Hi is there a bat file to backup and restore the start menu ? thanks 19253