Windows 10: Help! Drivers dont reinstall, windows cant reset, etc...

Discus and support Help! Drivers dont reinstall, windows cant reset, etc... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello, So, I've been having this problem since like the start of January or earlier, and tried numerous online solutions but none of them work. My... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/RokaslikesMacs, Mar 3, 2021.

1. Help! Drivers dont reinstall, windows cant reset, etc...

Hello,

So, I've been having this problem since like the start of January or earlier, and tried numerous online solutions but none of them work. My problem is that one day I got on my HP ProBook 430 G3, which is in Windows 10 but almost all the drivers dont work, which adds more problems to everyday things that I have to get finished. The window updates are also starting to pile up. There are Drivers which dont work properly anymore, such as my graphics driver, Video controller, camera driver and numerous USB drivers, etc.

And no,

- uninstalling the drivers and then restarting doesnt bring them back.

- troubleshoot and resetting the windows doesnt work, because it says it ran into some problem and doesnt specify what it is, or it finished its scans and says everything is alright(tho its not ofc lol).

- sfc /scannow doesnt work.

- HPsupport doesnt work.

- looking for devices for the drivers also doesnt work.

Additionally the drivers that I use, I cant really find their versions online. I reinstalled a new graphics driver but that also sorta disappeared...

submitted by /u/RokaslikesMacs
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/RokaslikesMacs, Mar 3, 2021

2. Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Mar 3, 2021
  3. Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Mar 3, 2021
  4. Help! Drivers dont reinstall, windows cant reset, etc...

Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Mar 3, 2021
Thema:

Help! Drivers dont reinstall, windows cant reset, etc...

1. Help! Drivers dont reinstall, windows cant reset, etc... - Similar Threads - Help Drivers dont

2. Cant reinstall Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant reinstall Windows: SO windows recently stopped working properly and I wanted to reinstall windows anyways... but when i tried to open the settings to reset my PC it just didnt open the settings window. When I hold shift and press restart, this blue background menu opens up but after clicking...
  3. Cant reinstall Windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant reinstall Windows: SO windows recently stopped working properly and I wanted to reinstall windows anyways... but when i tried to open the settings to reset my PC it just didnt open the settings window. When I hold shift and press restart, this blue background menu opens up but after clicking...
  4. Cant reinstall Windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Can't update windows, reinstall drivers, reset pc

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't update windows, reinstall drivers, reset pc: Hi, i've been having problems with updating windows, reinstalling drivers and resetting my pc. i get the error code 0x800703f1 when i try to update, i get there was a problem with resetting your pc when resetting, and i get the system cannot find the file specified or the...
  6. Help reinstall keyboard drivers???

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help reinstall keyboard drivers???: Hey guys, I stupidly deleted my keyboard drivers for my Eluktronics Mag-15 a while back as I have been using an external keyboard and didn't need it/ it never gave me an option to disable so I deleted. Well, now I would like to use the keyboard again... I have tried to "scan...
  7. Previews on images and etc dont appear.

Previews on images and etc dont appear.: I've had this issue before and I've fixed it, but that in was 2017, and now I know whats going on with it. the option to pick to show Icons always not thumbnails option is unchecked. but the issues not fixed, I'm starting to get pissed off at it. submitted by /u/Cermonto...
  8. i cant factory reset help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    i cant factory reset help: ok soo im having trouble resseting my laptop its a alienware 15 when i try to reset or factory reset it tells me 'there was a problem ressetingt his computer'. i was trying to reset and it told me there was missing files so i went on youtube and searched, saw a video...
  9. Help, cant reset pc

Help, cant reset pc: I went to reset this pc and selected remove everything and it restarted my PC and nothing else happened, I waited, did it again, it restarted my PC again and it didn't remove anything. I waited for an hour and there were no notifications, so tl:dr my PC restarts when I...
  10. Windows 10 reset function, reinstall drivers?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 reset function, reinstall drivers?: Hi, I just wanted to say, I'm a bit of a novice when it comes to modern technology. So if my question doesn't make sense and needs rephrasing please let me know. My notebook was having issues and would show multiple error screens. It was suggested to me that I should...