Windows 10: HELP EMERGENCY

Discus and support HELP EMERGENCY in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How much storage can this laptop handle with a usb... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Anthony Guirguis, Feb 26, 2019.

1. HELP EMERGENCY

How much storage can this laptop handle with a usb

:)

Anthony Guirguis, Feb 26, 2019
  2. Billy Med Win User

Emergency Alerts

Hi Stephanie,

Just to confirm, is this the same thing that you tried on your phone, in order to turn off Amber Alerts?

• Open Settings.
    • Tap on System.
    • Tap on Messaging.
    • Tap on the Change emergency alert settings link.
    • Turn on or off the emergency alerts you want.

Let us know if this was the same thing that you tried.

We would also suggest to reset your phone after doing these steps to ensure that the changes on your phone's settings will be refreshed.

Simply press and hold the Power and Volume down button for 15 seconds and then release your hold afterwards.

Billy Med, Feb 26, 2019
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Feb 26, 2019
  4. HELP EMERGENCY

? Add People to Emergency calls

You can only make emergency calls while the phone is locked by entering the phone number. If you want your concern to be available, it is best that you send a suggestion through Feedback Hub. In this case, our developers can consider it for the next update.
    To send a feedback on your phone, you can follow the steps below:

• Go to All Apps, search for the Feedback Hub app.
    • Open the Menu icon at the top left side.
    • Select Feedback, then at the top right side, tap the
      Add
      button (+).
    • Select Suggestion and provide your suggestion and details in the box.
    • Select the right category and then submit.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Regards.

Michael Rey, Feb 26, 2019
Thema:

HELP EMERGENCY

1. HELP EMERGENCY - Similar Threads - HELP EMERGENCY

2. Emergency please help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Emergency please help: .849C9593-D756-4E56-8D6E-42412F2A707B file://DESKTOP-15QNFHC/Users/greco/OneDrive/.849C9593-D756-4E56-8D6E-42412F2A707Bim being cyber atacked this nasty WTFE was in my one drive ,,,,,, microsoft please stop alowing the one drive to auto install during install cuz this is how...
  3. Emergency please help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Emergency please help: .849C9593-D756-4E56-8D6E-42412F2A707B file://DESKTOP-15QNFHC/Users/greco/OneDrive/.849C9593-D756-4E56-8D6E-42412F2A707Bim being cyber atacked this nasty WTFE was in my one drive ,,,,,, microsoft please stop alowing the one drive to auto install during install cuz this is how...
  4. Emergency help with infected laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Emergency help with infected laptop: My computer got a virus last year I clicked a downloaded file and got sent to a site and I exited out fast forward early 2022 I go back to using my computer then one day while I'm using it my cursor started moving and my mic was being accessed I shutted down my computer and a...
  5. Emergency help with infected laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Emergency help with infected laptop: My computer got a virus last year I clicked a downloaded file and got sent to a site and I exited out fast forward early 2022 I go back to using my computer then one day while I'm using it my cursor started moving and my mic was being accessed I shutted down my computer and a...
  6. *EMERGENCY**HELP FAST PLEASE*

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    *EMERGENCY**HELP FAST PLEASE*: I am not in a good mood now. My laptop does not shutdown, when I press shutdown It fails and redirects me to the lock screen. When I disable fast startup it shuts down. WHY!!!! I WANT TO ENABLE FAST STARTUP BUT THE SHUTDOWN STILL FAILS!!! PLEASE HELP ME!!! AND DONT RECOMMEND...
  7. PLEASE HELP EMERGENCY!!!!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PLEASE HELP EMERGENCY!!!!: MY LAPTOP IS NOT BEING ABLE TO SHUT DOWN AND THE SEARCH IS NOT WORKING, I TRIED RESTARTING THE SEARCH BUT IT IS NOT WORKING, PLEASE HELP ME! PLEASE! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-help-emergency/9f4204d9-9d0c-48e3-895a-7c383c067058
  8. EMERGENCY!!! HELP!! I MADE A FOLDER CON!! I CAN't GET RID OF IT PLS HELP!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    EMERGENCY!!! HELP!! I MADE A FOLDER CON!! I CAN't GET RID OF IT PLS HELP!: I made a folder con by going to desktop directory and typing : mkdir con/ I CANT GET RID OF IT. PLEASE HELP!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/emergency-help-i-made-a-folder-con-i-cant-get-rid/6f852dd0-9348-463e-908c-647921fb46b7
  9. Emergency help - CANT ACTIVATE WINDOWS

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Emergency help - CANT ACTIVATE WINDOWS: So just about a day ago, i got my new Acer computer and went to step up the computer. At first it was fine, it said to activate windows and i could so i started to install chrome and change some settings of the computer but after a few hours around there, it suddenly said i...
  10. Help Restoring Files an emergency

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Help Restoring Files an emergency: Hello I run Windows 10 on an HP laptop. I have a urgent concern as I believe I had deleted a file folder containing years of written work and archived information. My recycle bin is set to have deleted files end up there and all newly deleted files go to the recycle bin,...