Windows 10: Help: English (US) Speech says Download failed

Discus and support Help: English (US) Speech says Download failed in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Please help. When I try to download English US speech pack it says download failed. [img] 30645 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by rpmappala, Nov 18, 2015.

1. rpmappala Win User

Help: English (US) Speech says Download failed

Please help. When I try to download English US speech pack it says download failed.
    Help: English (US) Speech says Download failed [​IMG]

:)

rpmappala, Nov 18, 2015

2. speech failed to start

I have downloaded English U.K. speech on my Lumia 630 India but it says speech failed to start and has a message 80045052

My phone does not have Cortana update. Please help.

512to1gbram, Nov 18, 2015
  3. Speech download FAILED in Region & Language

I'm using Windows 10 Home Single Language. My system speech language is using English (US). I would like to use Cortana in Japanese. However, the "speech" download failed. Any help to this?

HaruXShizuku, Nov 18, 2015
Thema:

Help: English (US) Speech says Download failed

1. Help: English (US) Speech says Download failed - Similar Threads - Help English Speech

2. Speech English UK Download Fails with Error 0x800F0954

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Speech English UK Download Fails with Error 0x800F0954: Guys, It is very frustrating to not be able to embrace the new speech features within Office Pro Plus due to Windows 10 Language options not working! We need to make the adoption of new feature EASY. Not to be having these silly challenges. I have found that England...
  3. Cannot change keyboard for English from US to US International

in Windows 10 Support
    Cannot change keyboard for English from US to US International: Hello, I am new in W10. Still busy installing and familiarizing... Installed my TWO main languages: English/US and DUTCH (my native language) Installed the US INTERNATIONAL keyboard for both languages. It worked... But... Today I noticed that my ENGLISH US has the default...
  4. Cannot change keyboard for English from US to US International

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Cannot change keyboard for English from US to US International: Hello, I am new in W10. Still busy installing and familiarizing... Installed my TWO main languages: English/US and DUTCH (my native language) Installed the US INTERNATIONAL keyboard for both languages. It worked... But... Today I noticed that my ENGLISH US has the default...
  5. Handwriting personalization / Supported characters for English (US) language

in Windows 10 Customization
    Handwriting personalization / Supported characters for English (US) language: Hello all, I have been using my Surface Pro on Windows 10, and was improving my PC's handwriting recognition in the appropriate settings. I was able to successfully use all features of this process initially. Now, suddenly, when attempting to use "Target specific...
  6. WINDOWS 10 ENGLISH INTERNATIONAL OR US

in Windows 10 Customization
    WINDOWS 10 ENGLISH INTERNATIONAL OR US: Hello You have explained as to why download English International for people uyse 10 in India but have you been asked how to enter @ with a UK Keyboard layout I had to format and reinstall Windows 7 U and...
  7. Kaspersky 2016 (English US) version released.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Kaspersky 2016 (English US) version released.: Kaspersky 2016 (English US) version released, however other languages and locales are not yet available at the moment. http://usa.kaspersky.com/downloads/purchase/kis-general-license Alternate Link & User Guide Kaspersky Internet Security 2016 [img] [img] 9231
  8. Keeps saying failed to download ?

in Windows 10 Support
    Keeps saying failed to download ?: Having big problems with downloading anything as it keeps saying failed all the time so tried on an upgraded Win 7 and no problem....? Cleared out old downloads but still no luck....using Firefox. Appreciate any help thanks *Smile 49103
  9. US keyboard + UK English

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    US keyboard + UK English: Is it possible to setup Windows so that it recognises that I have an ANSI layout, but that spell checking and such is in British English? 29942
  10. Download failed for japanese basic typing/handwriting/speech

in Windows 10 Support
    Download failed for japanese basic typing/handwriting/speech: im trying to download the Japanese basic typing/handwriting/speech packs but it keeps failing and when i click on more details it just opens manage optional features 29503