Windows 10: Help: English (US) Speech says Download failed

Discus and support Help: English (US) Speech says Download failed in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Please help. When I try to download English US speech pack it says download failed. [img] 30645 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by rpmappala, Nov 18, 2015.

1. rpmappala Win User

Help: English (US) Speech says Download failed

Please help. When I try to download English US speech pack it says download failed.
    Help: English (US) Speech says Download failed [​IMG]

:)

rpmappala, Nov 18, 2015

2. speech failed to start

I have downloaded English U.K. speech on my Lumia 630 India but it says speech failed to start and has a message 80045052

My phone does not have Cortana update. Please help.

512to1gbram, Nov 18, 2015
  3. Speech download FAILED in Region & Language

I'm using Windows 10 Home Single Language. My system speech language is using English (US). I would like to use Cortana in Japanese. However, the "speech" download failed. Any help to this?

HaruXShizuku, Nov 18, 2015
Thema:

Help: English (US) Speech says Download failed

1. Help: English (US) Speech says Download failed - Similar Threads - Help English Speech

2. US-ENGLISH keyboard missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    US-ENGLISH keyboard missing: After I added the Chinese simplified keyboard I can't switch back to English-US keyboard. The English-US option does not even show up in the language bar. How do I solve this issue?...
  3. US-ENGLISH keyboard missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    US-ENGLISH keyboard missing: After I added the Chinese simplified keyboard I can't switch back to English-US keyboard. The English-US option does not even show up in the language bar. How do I solve this issue?...
  4. Speech recognition language stuck to English

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Speech recognition language stuck to English: Hi!I have three language packs installed English, French and Spanish. Even when I select another language as the speech language, the voice typing is stuck to English.Any help, please?...
  5. Windows10 english us or international ?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows10 english us or international ?: Which language of windows10 should i choose us english or international ? 170425
  6. I can't download speech language English US

in Windows 10 Customization
    I can't download speech language English US: Hello, I would like to ask about speech settings. I would like to download speech language English US, but it says "Sorry, we're having trouble getting this feature installed. You can try again later. Error code: 0x80070490" If anyone knows what could help me, please share...
  7. (US) English keeps reinstalling by itself.

in Windows 10 Customization
    (US) English keeps reinstalling by itself.: I'm having issues permanently removing US English from my computer. I live in Canada and only want to use the Canadian English option, but no matter what I do US English returns. It's mostly the 'ENG' taskbar icon that I find annoying. Is there a way to remove the icon or US...
  8. Windows trying but failing to install "english (us) speech recognition" with error code...

Windows trying but failing to install "english (us) speech recognition" with error code...: Just bought a HP Probook that had Windows 10 pro pre installed. Every 5 minutes or so it tries to update the Speech recognition as mentioned in the subject but always fails. This gives off the same chime as other Windows warnings and my e-mail and is all around extremely...
  9. Speech English UK Download Fails with Error 0x800F0954

Speech English UK Download Fails with Error 0x800F0954: Guys, It is very frustrating to not be able to embrace the new speech features within Office Pro Plus due to Windows 10 Language options not working! We need to make the adoption of new feature EASY. Not to be having these silly challenges. I have found that England...
  10. US keyboard + UK English

US keyboard + UK English: Is it possible to setup Windows so that it recognises that I have an ANSI layout, but that spell checking and such is in British English? 29942