Windows 10: (HELP) Every game crashes in the first 5 mins

Discus and support (HELP) Every game crashes in the first 5 mins in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So basically, no matter what game it is it will crash, every game crashes on the 5 minute mark, at this point im frustrated and im running out of ideas... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/HyperUniKat, Jan 10, 2021.

1. (HELP) Every game crashes in the first 5 mins

So basically, no matter what game it is it will crash, every game crashes on the 5 minute mark, at this point im frustrated and im running out of ideas on what to do. I have been looking everywhere for answers but all i have found was not helpful, i thought i could come to reddit for answers, just maybe... a saviour could come and save my pc from total annihilation.

so let me explain some stuff before i get into the annoying parts:

1: i got my pc 3 days ago so its almost brand new.

2: started after or before using driver easy to update my drivers (not sure why i was doing that).

3: im desperate as fuck and i would do anything to save my pc. (not anything, i just need it to work again)

this is my pc:

Gefore GTX 980 Ti

Intel Core i5-7600k CPU 3.80GHz

installed memory: 16GB

64-Bit operating system

if you couldn't tell in the first section, my pc might be fucked, it may be the graphics driver or video driver but at this point im not sure, WoT told me something about updating my graphics driver (i checked, its already up-to-date) rust just kinda puts me back to my desktop, (i can't press or do anything, that includes using my mouse) same with fortnite (dont change the subject, i play i dont want to hear ur bullshit about that or that game being good or bad) people playground, SCP secret laboratory, apex legends, call of duty warzone, the binding of issac, among us you name it, its all gonna fuckin crash. tho im not sure, i still cant tell but im not sure if it was driver easy or call of duty warzone that i downloaded, i only relised something was wrong when call of duty warzone crashed on me in the first 5 minutes.

i just need some help... please

submitted by /u/HyperUniKat
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/HyperUniKat, Jan 10, 2021

2. ALL PIRATED GAMES ON WINDOWS 10 IS CRASHED AFTER 5 MIN

Hello,can u help me pls? I have very good and new pc.

Rx 580 8 gb

amd ryzen 1700x

16 gb ram

All is best and new. But i can't play games. When i instaled and begin game in 4-5 min game crashed ? How can i fix it? what is problem? can i block this ? i but new and $$$ pc now can play game. Help me pls?

NikolaCiric, Jan 10, 2021
  3. Steve C Win User
    Need Serious Help: How To Record Video of What is Done on my PC?

I suggest the following simple steps:

1. Set the autosave options in MS Office to a low value say 5 minutes.
    2. Setup file history to autosave frequently - the shortest period is 5 mins
    3. Install Macrium Reflect Free and configure it to do a daily incremental system backup

You should be well covered if you do the above to protect your key files.

Steve C, Jan 10, 2021
  4. peach1971 Win User

(HELP) Every game crashes in the first 5 mins

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Jan 10, 2021
Thema:

(HELP) Every game crashes in the first 5 mins

1. (HELP) Every game crashes in the first 5 mins - Similar Threads - HELP Every game

2. Pc crashes 5 mins or so into playing a game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc crashes 5 mins or so into playing a game: Hello, my pc crashes when am playing games. my drivers are all up to date,there are no connection issues. Hardware scans check out. Here are some error codes:DUMP FILE: MODULE_NAME: nt_wrong_symbolsSYMBOL_NAME: nt_wrong_symbols!4A4789771047000FAILURE_BUCKET_ID:...
  3. Pc crashes 5 mins or so into playing a game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pc crashes 5 mins or so into playing a game: Hello, my pc crashes when am playing games. my drivers are all up to date,there are no connection issues. Hardware scans check out. Here are some error codes:DUMP FILE: MODULE_NAME: nt_wrong_symbolsSYMBOL_NAME: nt_wrong_symbols!4A4789771047000FAILURE_BUCKET_ID:...
  4. Windows Crashes every 15 Min

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Crashes every 15 Min: Hello everyone,I had a lenovo thinkpad T520 laptop with windows 7 and it kept crashing every 15Min so i upgraded it to windows 10 Pro Version 22H2 but it also kept crashing, i reset the windows and scanned the laptop and performed windows health check and SFC /scannnow and it...
  5. Multiple BSOD every 5-20 mins.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Multiple BSOD every 5-20 mins.: I am getting BSOD with different error like APC, Kernel Check, Page mismatch fltmgr.sys and more.Below is the minidump files. Can you tell me what is causing this.https://www.dropbox.com/s/l8ia16817rvyexu/Minidump.zip?dl=0...
  6. please help! most of my games crash after about 5 to 20 mins of playing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    please help! most of my games crash after about 5 to 20 mins of playing.: most of my games crash after about 5 to 20 mins of playing. In event viewer the message saysFaulting application name: dwm.exe, version: 10.0.19041.746, time stamp: 0x6be51595Faulting module name: ntdll.dll, version: 10.0.19041.964, time stamp: 0xbd2c3c23Exception code:...
  7. BSOD every 5 mins playing DSP

BSOD every 5 mins playing DSP: I have a custom built PC. Been using it for over a year now. Initially had a few BSOD and tracked it down to a faulty RAM stick. Since then I haven't had any issues. I've recently begun playing Dyson Sphere Program and I only get BSOD errors when playing that game. I've ran...
  8. FiveM crash in 5 min?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FiveM crash in 5 min?: I play about 4 months on FiveM. Since last week my FiveM crashes after about an hour and then every 5 minutes. What could be the reason? I installed it completely new yesterday. FiveM crasht alle 5 minuten?
  9. BSOD about every 5 mins

BSOD about every 5 mins: Getting bsod about every 5 mins and have to reboot to use for about 5 more mins. Pretty sure that it is MB related and hoping your tool will help diag the problem. The bsod happens with both my win 10 OSs after about the same time frame. 120335
  10. My Computer is BSOD every 5 min with different errors help

My Computer is BSOD every 5 min with different errors help: Hello, In January of last year I built a moderate gaming PC with an i7-7700k, 1060 6gb, and some other stuff that's not important, anyways I've been playing games up until now fine, but recently I have been having trouble because of a windows blue screen error, every time i'm...