Windows 10: Help, everytime I try to do anything with cmd, it kinda crashes

Discus and support Help, everytime I try to do anything with cmd, it kinda crashes in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Destroyer0701 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Destroyer0701, Nov 29, 2020.

1. Help, everytime I try to do anything with cmd, it kinda crashes

/u/Destroyer0701, Nov 29, 2020
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Nov 29, 2020
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Nov 29, 2020
  4. Help, everytime I try to do anything with cmd, it kinda crashes

all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Nov 29, 2020
Thema:

Help, everytime I try to do anything with cmd, it kinda crashes

1. Help, everytime I try to do anything with cmd, it kinda crashes - Similar Threads - Help everytime try

2. explorer crashes everytime i try to open a folder

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    explorer crashes everytime i try to open a folder: Windows 11 Pro Insider Preview 22H2 23536.1000 AppName Explorer.EXE AppVersion 10.0.23536.1000 AppTimeStamp 99338d8e ModuleName explorerframe.dll ModuleVersion 10.0.23536.1000 ModuleTimeStamp db47a7b7 ExceptionCode c000041d FaultingOffset 000000000008778d ProcessId 0x23f0...
  3. explorer crashes everytime i try to open a folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    explorer crashes everytime i try to open a folder: Windows 11 Pro Insider Preview 22H2 23536.1000 AppName Explorer.EXE AppVersion 10.0.23536.1000 AppTimeStamp 99338d8e ModuleName explorerframe.dll ModuleVersion 10.0.23536.1000 ModuleTimeStamp db47a7b7 ExceptionCode c000041d FaultingOffset 000000000008778d ProcessId 0x23f0...
  4. Getting this everytime I try to download anything on Edge. I disabled smartscreen but it...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Getting this everytime I try to download anything on Edge. I disabled smartscreen but it...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Vigilantix [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kn695s/getting_this_everytime_i_try_to_download_anything/
  5. I can't do ANYTHING, need help!

I can't do ANYTHING, need help!: I actually can't do anything at all, windows 10 is acting super weird. Today I was using the internet, and tried to open a new google chrome tab and it wouldn't load. I was confused, but I had to go out anyway so I shut it down. When I got back, I opened it up and a while...
  6. Windows kinda crashing 2004 19041.329

Windows kinda crashing 2004 19041.329: Once it got out on OTA I got the update. Since last two weeks I only noticed a blue screen causing restart. But I got an update about two weeks ago and system kinda reboots itself after long periods of sleep (like 20 minutes). It's happening whether apps running, idling in...
  7. Cmd tries to open a .exe file everytime I plug in or charge my laptop.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cmd tries to open a .exe file everytime I plug in or charge my laptop.: [ATTACH]This is an image of what it shows me. I have been trying to fix it but I haven't been able to get rid of this popping up everytime I plug in my pc....
  8. I made a mistake and i kinda need help

I made a mistake and i kinda need help: Hiya, I just bought a windows 10 pro key and happily went off to reedem it, but, sadly i reedemed it in the wrong place(i was signed in to the wrong account on windows). And im clueless on what to do. Do i have to buy another code or can i somehow retrieve this one? Any help...
  9. Random Crash That's Kinda Scary

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random Crash That's Kinda Scary: I've had this issue over the past six months or so where my computer will randomly crash midgame. No BSOD, no forewarning. The screens will freeze and my headset will produce a high-frequency tone, similar to a high octave synth. This screen freeze and noise continues for...
  10. ''Settings'' crashes everytime I try to open it.

in Windows 10 Customization
    ''Settings'' crashes everytime I try to open it.: I have a desktop computer that I have rencently upgraded to Windows 10 version 1809, but now the ''settings'' app crashes everytime Ik try to open it. Can anybody help me fix it?...