Windows 10: Help figuring out BSOD error nlem64nt.sys

Discus and support Help figuring out BSOD error nlem64nt.sys in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I have a few computers getting a random blue screen with error nlem64nt.sys+44d1. They are running Windows 10 Pro, 1809. They have all the latest... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by wolfievtec, Feb 14, 2019.

1. Help figuring out BSOD error nlem64nt.sys

Hi, I have a few computers getting a random blue screen with error nlem64nt.sys+44d1. They are running Windows 10 Pro, 1809. They have all the latest motherboard drivers, Intel drivers, updated motherboard BIOS, & Windows updates. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Here's the One Drive link to the dump file:

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AlH9NrFx9DPilydFRwhBuDRNPvWB

:)

wolfievtec, Feb 14, 2019
  2. Kursah Win User

BSOD - Registry Error

Your BSOD code is 0X000000051

Here's the Google search I did for it: https://www.google.com/search?q=0x0...j5.399j0j7&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=122&ie=UTF-8

There is a hotfix available that might help, https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/810558

This thread makes a few good suggestions too: http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-hel...dows-7-pro-sp1-registry-error-0x00000051.html

+1 to listing your full system specs, OS version, etc. I did only look at your BSOD log file.

Run a Diskchk /R (I know you already ran one, so you can skip this)

Run SFC /SCANNOW

Report back.

Kursah, Feb 14, 2019
  3. axe0 Win User
    BSOD while using the internet. error (L1C63x64.sys)

Hi trainman81,

Welcome to the 10forums.

Daemon tools, Alcohol 120% and Power Archiver Pro uses SCSI Pass Through Direct (SPTD), which is a well known cause for BSOD's.
    Please remove Daemon Tools and run the SPTD pass through remover.
    1. Uninstall Daemon Tools
    2. Download the SPTD standalone installer and follow these steps:
      • Double click the executable to open it
      • Click on the button shown below

Help figuring out BSOD error nlem64nt.sys [​IMG]

If the button is grayed out, like in the image, there is no more SPTD installation on your system, and you can close the window

AVG is trying to request data from the internet, which is why the network driver is marked as the cause.
    Code:
    Code:
    *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for L1C63x64.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for L1C63x64.sys 0: kd> lmvm L1C63x64 start             end                 module name fffff801`89700000 fffff801`89722000   L1C63x64 T (no symbols)                Loaded symbol image file: L1C63x64.sys     Image path: \SystemRoot\System32\drivers\L1C63x64.sys     Image name: L1C63x64.sys     Timestamp:        Mon Apr 01 05:15:17 2013 (5158FBC5)     CheckSum:         000245C4     ImageSize:        00022000     Translations:     0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4
    AVG drivers that have been flagged
    Code:
    Code:
    *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for avgwfpa.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for avgwfpa.sys *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for avgfwd6a.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for avgfwd6a.sys
    Please uninstall AVG and see if it helps
    Uninstall AVG | AVG
    It is further recommended to check your Qualcomm network driver for updates, its driver is not supported for Windows 10.
    Driver Reference Table - L1C63x64.sys

4. Help figuring out BSOD error nlem64nt.sys

BSOD - driver_irql_not_less_or_equal (l1c63x64.sys)

Hi Seung,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused by BSOD - driver_irql_not_less_or_equal (l1c63x64.sys).

Please let us know the make/model of your computer.

The L1C63x64.sys is the Atheros LAN driver and I would suggest to uninstall and reinstall the Atheros LAN driver but install the latest Atheros LAN driver by visiting the manufacture's website and avoid using any LAN driver available though Windows Update.

However the problem could also be with any VPN software and other software so make sure you have the latest version of each of these software.

If the errors continue uninstall the VPN software and check if the issue persist.

Hope this helps. Get back to us for further queries for BSOD - driver_irql_not_less_or_equal (l1c63x64.sys). We are happy to help!

Joy Kemprai, Feb 14, 2019
Thema:

Help figuring out BSOD error nlem64nt.sys

1. Help figuring out BSOD error nlem64nt.sys - Similar Threads - Help figuring BSOD

2. BSODs need help figuring out cause

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSODs need help figuring out cause: Hello, getting hit with BSODs relentlessly. Mostly memory management or irql less equal. But once also saw a kernel related stop code. Windows keeps crashing in couple of minutes of reboot. Also, was unsuccessful with resetting the OS -- the pc somehow restarted in the middle...
  3. BSODs need help figuring out cause

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSODs need help figuring out cause: Hello, getting hit with BSODs relentlessly. Mostly memory management or irql less equal. But once also saw a kernel related stop code. Windows keeps crashing in couple of minutes of reboot. Also, was unsuccessful with resetting the OS -- the pc somehow restarted in the middle...
  4. BSODs need help figuring out cause

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. BSOD cant figure it out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD cant figure it out: Good morning,I have updated all drivers, turned UAC on, updated windows, etc and this one laptop keeps crashing with the same errors. I am hoping someone can analyze the dump file because I can't make any sense of...
  6. BSOD cant figure it out

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD cant figure it out: Good morning,I have updated all drivers, turned UAC on, updated windows, etc and this one laptop keeps crashing with the same errors. I am hoping someone can analyze the dump file because I can't make any sense of...
  7. Please help, BSODS that I can't figure out

Please help, BSODS that I can't figure out: Hi! I'd asked the same question here a while ago and the microsoft advisor was extremely helpful but unfortunately could not help me with my problem. He had said he would open it up to other advisors but I've yet to receive a response and he also has not responded as to how...
  8. Need help with figuring out the causes of BSoD

Need help with figuring out the causes of BSoD: Hello, Recently, when I upgraded most of my components in my computer everything except GPU I have been getting these strange BSoDs. I've tried searching about them on different forums and concluded that this error does not have a defined answer on how to fix it, but its...
  9. BSOD help, Trying to figure out the cause.

BSOD help, Trying to figure out the cause.: Recently my computer upon booting up and just browsing youtube and streaming services online would BSOD within the first 5mins of the boot up. It has happened twice after having no effects previously other than GPU driver crashes which I'm pretty sure i fixed by changing...
  10. Help figuring out BSOD error nlem64nt.sys

Help figuring out BSOD error nlem64nt.sys: Original thread here. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-figuring-out-bsod-error-nlem64ntsys/686418bb-65fe-4b2e-a18d-0f37c95e7b12 Unfortunately, it is locked. nlem64nt.sys is used by NetLib encryptonizer. We had a similar issue with this causing...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nlem64nt

2. nlem64nt.sys

3. nlem64nt.sys bsod