Windows 10: Help figuring out how to play my xbox live PC games on my friends laptop. Logged in, dont...

Discus and support Help figuring out how to play my xbox live PC games on my friends laptop. Logged in, dont... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have the XBOX Live game pass on my desktop, but i wanted to play some of them on my friends laptop. I managed to log in, but when I go to game pass... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/DelugedPraxis, Dec 17, 2019.

1. Help figuring out how to play my xbox live PC games on my friends laptop. Logged in, dont...

I have the XBOX Live game pass on my desktop, but i wanted to play some of them on my friends laptop. I managed to log in, but when I go to game pass games it offers for me to get the game pass in the first place. There's also a message talking about how the app is logged into me, but that the store is logged into my friends store.

Do I have to create an entire user account just to play xbox game pass games?

submitted by /u/DelugedPraxis
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/DelugedPraxis, Dec 17, 2019

2. Playing XBOX live games on Windows 10

Hi,

There are Xbox Live games that you can play on Windows 10 PC. To check for the available Xbox Live games that you can download from Windows Store, you may follow the steps below:

• Launch Windows Store.
    • Click on the Games tab.
    • Select Xbox Live games on the options as shown in the image below.

Help figuring out how to play my xbox live PC games on my friends laptop. Logged in, dont... bc1cbf9a-8f35-45c4-872b-ce622a0e3cec.png

If you are trying to play games that you are playing on an Xbox console to your PC, it is possible as long as the games are Xbox Play Anywhere. These games are compatible and playable on Xbox One and Windows 10. For more information about Xbox Play Anywhere,
    you may visit this
    link

Should you have any other queries, feel free to contact us anytime.

Loraine Mon, Dec 17, 2019
  3. Play a friend on Xbox one

Hi,

To better assist you with your concern, kindly provide answers to the following questions:

• Are you both using Xbox One to play the game?
    • What game are you trying to play?
    • Does your friend have an active Xbox Live Gold membership?

We're looking forward to your response.

Loraine Mon, Dec 17, 2019
  4. Help figuring out how to play my xbox live PC games on my friends laptop. Logged in, dont...

Cannot play Xbox live games

No... I am talking about the microsoft solitaire and microsoft bingo, which both are still listed on my xbox live home page. When I click on these or the windows store icon I get a box that pops up and says "you will need a new app for that" it has an
    option to "always use this app" but nothing happens either way. They were working before the problem with xbox live not letting me log in, ( I could play them then), but only as a guest. Now since I did the shutdown and reload with updates the ones I played,
    only a few times as a guest will not work. even when I log into xbox live not even as a guest. I do not have a console or 360... I have only used my laptop to play any of these games.

EveretteWhite, Dec 17, 2019
Thema:

Help figuring out how to play my xbox live PC games on my friends laptop. Logged in, dont...

1. Help figuring out how to play my xbox live PC games on my friends laptop. Logged in, dont... - Similar Threads - Help figuring play

2. Trying to log into Games for Windows Live but it's giving my friend an error that the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to log into Games for Windows Live but it's giving my friend an error that the...: We've been trying to troubleshoot this issue for a couple hours now, from trying the steps in this forum post here https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-live-service-may-be-unavailable-or-there-may/ba12104b-87f2-4b4d-81e0-9466ae91bf5dto changing password...
  3. Trying to log into Games for Windows Live but it's giving my friend an error that the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trying to log into Games for Windows Live but it's giving my friend an error that the...: We've been trying to troubleshoot this issue for a couple hours now, from trying the steps in this forum post here https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-live-service-may-be-unavailable-or-there-may/ba12104b-87f2-4b4d-81e0-9466ae91bf5dto changing password...
  4. Need help figuring out whats crashing my PC.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Need help figuring out whats crashing my PC.: This has been happening often.I installed the newest drivers for the 3070, everything seemed fine for a day or two until sometimes my PC would randomly backscreen, and restart on its own.The main culprit would be web browsing, discord open, and a 3D application open, the 3D...
  5. Need help figuring out whats crashing my PC.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help figuring out whats crashing my PC.: This has been happening often.I installed the newest drivers for the 3070, everything seemed fine for a day or two until sometimes my PC would randomly backscreen, and restart on its own.The main culprit would be web browsing, discord open, and a 3D application open, the 3D...
  6. Need help figuring out whats crashing my PC.

7. How do I fix this issue with logging into xbox live on my pc

How do I fix this issue with logging into xbox live on my pc: To keep it simple, everytime i try to sign into my xbox live account on my pc,, the login window opens up then instantly closes after it opens meaning I cant login. Ive tried many ways to login like the minecraft launcher, xbox app, xbox game bar. It just wont work. I have a...
  8. How do I fix this issue with logging into xbox live on my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix this issue with logging into xbox live on my pc: To keep it simple, everytime i try to sign into my xbox live account on my pc,, the login window opens up then instantly closes after it opens meaning I cant login. Ive tried many ways to login like the minecraft launcher, xbox app, xbox game bar. It just wont work. I have a...
  9. My friend's PC reboots when he's playing games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My friend's PC reboots when he's playing games: Hello, as the title says my friend's PC is rebooting from time to time during gaming. My speculations are on PSU.Event viewer shows two critical errors when this happens, one is Kernel-Power 41 63 Here's what log says about it:Log name: SystemSource:...
  10. Can't connect to Xbox Live to play games with Xbox Game Pass

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't connect to Xbox Live to play games with Xbox Game Pass: I'm trying to just play some games in Microsoft Store with my Xbox Game Pass, but every time I make an attempt to connect to my Xbox Live account it never works and this error message appears Translation: Unable to Sing in to Xbox Live It's not possible to Sing in to...