Windows 10: Help, file 32 is corrupted

Discus and support Help, file 32 is corrupted in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I download a lot of mods, and was messing with downloading kali Linux a few days ago, now I have a error message after clicking around a bit: Recovery... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/DavidDobriksMom, Jun 9, 2020.

1. Help, file 32 is corrupted

I download a lot of mods, and was messing with downloading kali Linux a few days ago, now I have a error message after clicking around a bit:

Recovery Your PC needs to be repaired The OS couldn’t be loaded because the kernel is missing or contains errors. File: \windows\system32\ntoskrnl.exe Error code: 0xc0000098

My pc is a custom and when I first installed windows 10, for the first few months it said I had not purchased windows 10. I bought a disk from windows and ran it via a CD Rom. This issue resolved itself. My PC shows the starting set up of my motherboard and then turns off and says “HDMI 1” repeatedly, with no signs of stopping, I have unplugged it.

submitted by /u/DavidDobriksMom
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/DavidDobriksMom, Jun 9, 2020

2. Corrupted file RAR

If the archive has been created using WinRAR, why don't you try WinRAR itself? It has a built-in repair feature for repairing corrupted archive (ZIP as well as RAR). Follow the steps given below:
    • Open WinRAR application in your system.
    • Now click on File tab > Open or simply press Ctrl+O.
    • A small window "Find Archive" will pop up. Locate the corrupt RAR archive from your system directory and select it.
    • Now click Open button.
    • Click Tools tab > Repair archive or simply press Alt+R.
    • Again a small window "Repairing File name.rar" will pop up.
    • Now click Browse to select a location to save the repaired archive.
    • Check the box "Treat the corrupt archive as RAR" and click OK.
    • WinRAR will start repairing of corrupt RAR archive. Once it gets completed click Close.
    I hope the above steps will help you repair the corrupted RAR archive.

Thanks.

Lincoln Dunne, Jun 16, 2020
  3. Chewy Win User
    Windows corrupt file Help, file 32 is corrupted :p

humm k, this thing is poping up on my taskbar.

!(yellow triangle around it) Windows - Corrupt File

The file or directory C:\windows\system32\msvcrt.dll is corrupt or unreadable. Please run the chkdsk utility.

Well I ran the chkdsk in my windows 32 folder and the problem remains*Stick Out Tongue Help, file 32 is corrupted :p.

Any help when someone has the spare time, is greatly apriciated.

Chewy, Jun 16, 2020
  4. Help, file 32 is corrupted

System 32 files/ programs runs for a while and disappears on Windows 10

Hi Konstantin,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing with the processes running on the operating system. Do not worry we will help you with this issue.

Provide us additional information to assist you better with this issue:

• What is the complete error message/ error code of this issue?
    • Have you made any changes to the operating system prior to this issue?
    • When exactly does this issue persists?

I suggest you to try the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to sign-out from the current user account, restart the computer, resign-in and check with the status of this issue.

Step 2: I suggest you to run SFC scan and check if it helps.

System File Checker is a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files. If a
    Windows Resource Protection (WRP) file is missing or is corrupted, Windows may not behave as expected.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button, click on
      Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type “sfc /scannow” without the quotes and hit
      Enter.
    • After the scan, restart the computer and check for the issue.

Step 3: Also, I suggest you to install all the pending updates on Windows 10.

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type
      updates
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on
      Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of this issue with the required information for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Jun 16, 2020
Thema:

Help, file 32 is corrupted

1. Help, file 32 is corrupted - Similar Threads - Help file corrupted

2. Please Help, Windows bug/corrupted files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please Help, Windows bug/corrupted files: Hello, I got a new pc a while back but since then I encountered a windows bug, so what this bug did was that sometimes my windows button stops working, my mouse scroll wheel click doesn't work, I cannot right click on anything to get more options, it shows and then instantly...
  3. Please Help, Windows bug/corrupted files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please Help, Windows bug/corrupted files: Hello, I got a new pc a while back but since then I encountered a windows bug, so what this bug did was that sometimes my windows button stops working, my mouse scroll wheel click doesn't work, I cannot right click on anything to get more options, it shows and then instantly...
  4. Corrupt files PLEASE HELP :

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Corrupt files PLEASE HELP :: Hello! I will get straight to the point! Windows Recovery found corrupt files But couldn’t fix some of themCannot install and Update files for Windows 10Disk drive cannot be accessed despite administrative privileges Attempted to access again through command prompt, disk...
  5. Corrupt files PLEASE HELP :

Corrupt files PLEASE HELP :: Hello! I will get straight to the point! Windows Recovery found corrupt files But couldn’t fix some of themCannot install and Update files for Windows 10Disk drive cannot be accessed despite administrative privileges Attempted to access again through command prompt, disk...
  6. Corrupt files PLEASE HELP :

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Can't Delete Corrupted File??? Please help!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't Delete Corrupted File??? Please help!: I was messing around with a random file I had on my pc, it was an important file to the pc and the pc still functions fine. While i was messing around, I renamed it to have .zip at the end. It wasn't working anymore, so I just decided to delete it. It gave me the notification...
  8. Help with corrupted video file

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Help with corrupted video file: I did some filming on my gopro and i edited it all together into a 19gb movie using windows photos. I saved it to a portable hard drive but now I can't do anything with it. I am trying to coopy it onto my hard drive and it works fine but then at 45% the write speed goes to...
  9. Windows 10 32-bit Help File Compatibility

Windows 10 32-bit Help File Compatibility: Is Microsoft going to issue a fix for viewing Windows 32-bit Help File in Windows 10? 24286
  10. Need Help With Corrupt File (sfc /scannow)

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Need Help With Corrupt File (sfc /scannow): Hello All, My system was acting a little funny so I ran an sfc /scannow of the system from my command prompt. It came back with the message Windows resource protection found corrupt files and was unable to fix them. The details are in the CBS log.Note that logging is...