Windows 10: Help Finding Repairing or Replacing Files "Qt5Gui.Dll", "Qt5Core.Dll", and "Qt5Widgets.Dll"...

Discus and support Help Finding Repairing or Replacing Files "Qt5Gui.Dll", "Qt5Core.Dll", and "Qt5Widgets.Dll"... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; title sums up the jist of it. im a pc gamer that doesnt know much about computer repair. recently has a huge Nintendo fan i tried to install the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by iSwiftZebra, Jan 21, 2020.

1. Help Finding Repairing or Replacing Files "Qt5Gui.Dll", "Qt5Core.Dll", and "Qt5Widgets.Dll"...

title sums up the jist of it. im a pc gamer that doesnt know much about computer repair. recently has a huge Nintendo fan i tried to install the dolphin emulator to play games like metroid prime and super mario sunshine as well as get into competitive melee. however when i unzip the emulator and try to run Dolphin.exe i get 3 error messages consecutively after another. "The code execution cannot proceed because ___ was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem." the blanks were filled with Qt4Gui.Dll Qt5Core.Dll and Qt5Widgets.Dll i did some research but i can only find out what these programs are used for not how to fix them. i would like to go about a way were i can repair this issue for free and not pay for a company to scan my computer and fix it. allthough any help will be apreciated. I already downloaded Visual C++ 2015 and still nothing....

:)

iSwiftZebra, Jan 21, 2020

2. how can i replace a system dll file

hi i change a few of vista tool bars color, i need to replace a dll file but it always in use any way of doing this?

Live OR Die, Jan 21, 2020
  3. Update the mnyob99.dll file

Using 2007 Home & Business Sunset. I have spent over 10 hrs. trying to find the correct fix, including purchasing Quicken and importing 15 years of data into that monster. What a nightmare, but the learning curve to use Quicken vs. continuing to find a Money fix brought me back to my efforts to repair Money. Ultimately, replacing the .dll resolved the issue of crashing. The crash always would occur once the program was fully loaded. Many thanks to Raymond Chen and Ameridan for providing links to the rewritten .dll and step by step instructions.

BambooSteve, Jan 21, 2020
  4. 95Viper Win User

Help Finding Repairing or Replacing Files "Qt5Gui.Dll", "Qt5Core.Dll", and "Qt5Widgets.Dll"...

Rundll32.dll?

Make sure to use an adminstrative command prompt.

Try this: ICACLS "c:\windows\system32\rundll32.dll" /T /grant Everyone:F or ICACLS c:\windows\system32\rundll32.dll /T /grant Everyone:F
    Can't remember if it is with, or without, quotes.

But, why do all this... try FileAssassin by Malwarebytes, if you are trying to delete the files, but be careful, if you delete the Rundll32.dll files your OS may take a cr*p on you.

95Viper, Jan 21, 2020
Thema:

Help Finding Repairing or Replacing Files "Qt5Gui.Dll", "Qt5Core.Dll", and "Qt5Widgets.Dll"...

1. Help Finding Repairing or Replacing Files "Qt5Gui.Dll", "Qt5Core.Dll", and "Qt5Widgets.Dll"... - Similar Threads - Help Finding Repairing

2. .dll files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    .dll files: pnrpnsp file is either not designed or not working on some websites and when i run the scans the system cannot fix the problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dll-files/e675a38d-b17b-4629-b3f0-84fdd11e1948
  3. .dll files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    .dll files: pnrpnsp file is either not designed or not working on some websites and when i run the scans the system cannot fix the problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dll-files/e675a38d-b17b-4629-b3f0-84fdd11e1948
  4. .dll files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. DLL File

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    DLL File: Please Help me with this issue. I'm unable to use the internet but when I ping from cmd I can get access to the internet but when I browse internet is not accessable. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dll-file/fc38dc01-ca1e-4cde-806a-d40d090ab354
  6. DLL file

DLL file: Hi Recently, I found a msdia80.dll file of Sept'05 in my data partition D: drive while windows and other programmes are installed on C: drive. To the best of knowledge and memory, it wasn't there before. When I checked this forum for solution, I found that such a file should...
  7. DLL. Icon file replacing

DLL. Icon file replacing: Hello all, i have a question about MS Visual Studio and DLL. files. i have a handful of original, straight from the files, Windows XP application icons. i googled around a little and found where they were stored on Win10. is there a quick and easy way or just basically a way...
  8. dll files

dll files: when i try to load a game it says that im missing 2 dll files. One is labeled vcruntime140.dll and the other is labeled msvcp140.dll How do i fix this to where it doesnt say that....
  9. DLL Files?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    DLL Files?: Hello there! I am currently having a problem in BFV (Battlefield 5) where i need to update my AMD drivers. I am unable to because when i do update my drivers my entire computer lags when i try to do something . I am not trying to talk about BFV but i am trying to see where i...
  10. ADVAP132.dll USER32.dll GD132.dll VERSION.dll repair

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    ADVAP132.dll USER32.dll GD132.dll VERSION.dll repair: ADVAP132.dll USER32.dll GD132.dll VERSION.dll repair https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/advap132dll-user32dll-gd132dll-versiondll-repair/2d5a27b3-161a-40f5-8511-1f069195100a