Windows 10: Help - Firewall error 0x45B

Discus and support Help - Firewall error 0x45B in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I can't get the firewall to turn on. I keep getting the error 0x45b. The service is running. The task called "LocalServiceNoNetworkFirewall 2" is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by MiguelBaalm, May 25, 2020.

1. Help - Firewall error 0x45B

I can't get the firewall to turn on. I keep getting the error 0x45b. The service is running.

The task called "LocalServiceNoNetworkFirewall 2" is using constantly 11% - 18% of the CPU.

When I execute any firewall related command in the cmd:

"An unrecoverable Windows Defender Firewall error 0x45b occurred."

In the windows firewall with advanced security I get this message:

"Erro ao tentar abrir a política.

Erro: Está em curso um encerramento do sistema

Código: 0x45B"

Google translated to English:

"Error trying to open a policy.

Error: A system shutdown is in progress.

Code: 0x45B"

When I open the windows firewall through the settings app it closes right after it opens.

If I go through the control panel I get this error:

"A Firewall do Windows Defender não consegue alterar algumas das definições.

Código de erro 0x8007045b"

Google translated to English:

"Windows Defender Firewall is unable to change some of the settings.

Error code 0x8007045b".

What should I do?

:)

MiguelBaalm, May 25, 2020
  2. sca96 Win User

Firewall Problem

Hello-

Looking for help to turn on our firewall (also not sure how or when it was turned off).

We get a message that security and maintenance cannot turn on firewall.

Error code is: 0x8007045b

Additional Error code is: 0x45b and reads "a system shutdown is in process"

Thank you!

sca96, May 25, 2020
  3. Steve C Win User
    Help - Firewall not Operating

I just got a warning my firewall is turned off but when I try to set the defaults I get the message below.

Help - Firewall error 0x45B [​IMG]

I checked the Group Policy setting for Windows Defender Firewall with Advanced Security and had the error below - but there is no restart in progress.

Help - Firewall error 0x45B [​IMG]

Whats the best step now - a repair install or recover from backup?

Steve C, May 25, 2020
  4. Help - Firewall error 0x45B

Should I be worried? "RPC Unavailable" error after "windows explorer" firewall request.

Hi,

The RPC unavailable error means your computer have a problem with communicating with other devices or machines through the network you use. To help you resolve this issue, we suggest that you configure the firewall on your computer. Follow the steps below:

• Open Control Panel.
    • On Control Panel, search windows firewall.
    • Click Allow an app through Windows Firewall below Windows Firewall.
    • Look for Remote Assistance. Ensure its communication is
      enabled
      (All the boxes of this item are ticked).

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Reymichael Ros, May 25, 2020
Thema:

Help - Firewall error 0x45B

1. Help - Firewall error 0x45B - Similar Threads - Help Firewall error

2. Comodo firewall install error 12029 - Help

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Comodo firewall install error 12029 - Help: One of my PC's I have will not let me install Comodo firewall on it....The PC is a 2013 HP(P6-2420T) I bought new and is running the latest version of win 10 and runs great....This PC has had the Comodo firewall on it before and all worked great but a few months ago I was...
  3. Comodo firewall install error 12029 - Help

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Comodo firewall install error 12029 - Help: One of my PC's I have will not let me install Comodo firewall on it....The PC is a 2013 HP(P6-2420T) I bought new and is running the latest version of win 10 and runs great....This PC has had the Comodo firewall on it before and all worked great but a few months ago I was...
  4. Firewall Help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Firewall Help: I'm trying to Allow spotify through Windows Firewall but when I go Control Panel>System & Security>Firewall There's no link to Allow and Block things I just got a new PC so I'm getting used to things, Replies are appreciated. submitted by /u/Imcold7 [link] [comments]...
  5. Help! Firewall issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help! Firewall issue: Hi, so im trying to add a video game to the exceptions thing on my firewall (so I can actually play it) and its not working. Sometimes it wont even let me go into my files to add it, but if it does, it gives me a popup saying "catastrophic failure" I have tried to reset the...
  6. 0x45b en firewall dice que es un error irrecuperable

in Windows 10 Customization
    0x45b en firewall dice que es un error irrecuperable: el fire wall se desactivo solo y luego la microsoft store dejo de funcionar y asi se fueron la mayor parte de mis apps y aun no puedo hacer que funcione porque si no esta el firewall no puedeo volver a descargar microsoft store y aparte no hay forma de hacer algo por el fire...
  7. Firewall Help

Firewall Help: Hello, I have the windows 10 system and I keep getting this notification that my firewall is off in both McAfee and in windows, it also shows that in the settings, and when I click on the McAfee app or look to where to actually put it on in settings it says that it's actually...
  8. Help - Firewall not Operating

Help - Firewall not Operating: I just got a warning my firewall is turned off but when I try to set the defaults I get the message below. Any ideas? [img] 116021
  9. Help - Firewall not Operating

in Windows 10 Support
    Help - Firewall not Operating: I just got a warning my firewall is turned off but when I try to set the defaults I get the message below. Any ideas? [img] 116021
  10. Firewall resetting help

Firewall resetting help: Running Windows 10, windows firewall resets after boot everytime. Using avast, tried turning it off, and restarted, no change Goal is to add rules to block the internet for certain programs, but is deleted after restarting I have found literally one other thread that has...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nu vot

2. windows firewall 0x45b