Windows 10: help fix my pc

Discus and support help fix my pc in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; link to log file its to big to see here https://www.mediafire.com/file/bhe4k502034pxkv/CbsPersist_20200416172635.log/file... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by XxG3TR3KTxX591, Apr 16, 2020.

1. help fix my pc

link to log file its to big to see here

https://www.mediafire.com/file/bhe4k502034pxkv/CbsPersist_20200416172635.log/file

https://www.mediafire.com/file/5owes3nkawbjqqc/CBS.log/file

:)

XxG3TR3KTxX591, Apr 16, 2020

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Apr 16, 2020
  3. qubit Win User
    i update bios then black screen ???? pls help me 980ti

@smoka Great you fixed it and would be interesting to know how you did it. Care to list the basic steps you took to do it so that it can help others stuck in the same situation?

qubit, Apr 16, 2020
  4. help fix my pc

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Apr 16, 2020
Thema:

help fix my pc

1. help fix my pc - Similar Threads - help fix

2. Second Screen Error "Can't show protected content. Connection is not secure." Please help fix.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Second Screen Error "Can't show protected content. Connection is not secure." Please help fix.: I'm trying to use my tablet Samsung Galaxy Tab S9+ as a second screen using the second screen feature. It used to work just fine but now my tablet shows a completely black screen with the cursor still able to move. It says "can't show protected content. Connection is not...
  3. Second Screen Error "Can't show protected content. Connection is not secure." Please help fix.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Second Screen Error "Can't show protected content. Connection is not secure." Please help fix.: I'm trying to use my tablet Samsung Galaxy Tab S9+ as a second screen using the second screen feature. It used to work just fine but now my tablet shows a completely black screen with the cursor still able to move. It says "can't show protected content. Connection is not...
  4. I need help fixing the error Error0x80070643 for my Xbox App on my Laptop. I am not tech...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help fixing the error Error0x80070643 for my Xbox App on my Laptop. I am not tech...: I genuinely can't explain it. Every time I try to open my Xbox App it comes up with Error 0x80070643, then when I try to launch it again it says it's updating, then goes back to said Error Screen. I am sick and tired of trying to fix this, I have been attempting to for days....
  5. I need help fixing the error Error0x80070643 for my Xbox App on my Laptop. I am not tech...

I need help fixing the error Error0x80070643 for my Xbox App on my Laptop. I am not tech...: I genuinely can't explain it. Every time I try to open my Xbox App it comes up with Error 0x80070643, then when I try to launch it again it says it's updating, then goes back to said Error Screen. I am sick and tired of trying to fix this, I have been attempting to for days....
  6. Can you help me fix my problems?.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can you help me fix my problems?.: Hey so my PC is acting a bit weird, when I try to open windows update it just loads and if i try to open windows security it says security at glance. also, my startup repair doesn't work, my Microsoft store doesn't work I can't download apps, I have an intelR Core TM...
  7. Can you help me fix my problems?.

Can you help me fix my problems?.: Hey so my PC is acting a bit weird, when I try to open windows update it just loads and if i try to open windows security it says security at glance. also, my startup repair doesn't work, my Microsoft store doesn't work I can't download apps, I have an intelR Core TM...
  8. Can you help me fix my problems?.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. New PC Crashing at least a couple times a week. NO fix. Would appreciate ANY HELP!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New PC Crashing at least a couple times a week. NO fix. Would appreciate ANY HELP!: Hey! I just built my first PC about 4 months ago, with the help of a friend and cousin who have built multiple functioning riggs before. Everything seemed in order the first day, except for one of my AIO Fans RGB lights not turning on? But I was too excited to worry about...
  10. New PC Crashing at least a couple times a week. NO fix. Would appreciate ANY HELP!

New PC Crashing at least a couple times a week. NO fix. Would appreciate ANY HELP!: Hey! I just built my first PC about 4 months ago, with the help of a friend and cousin who have built multiple functioning riggs before. Everything seemed in order the first day, except for one of my AIO Fans RGB lights not turning on? But I was too excited to worry about...