Windows 10: Help fix to stop Skyrim game from becoming unplayable on dual monitor.

Discus and support Help fix to stop Skyrim game from becoming unplayable on dual monitor. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; [img] I had been moving the Skyrim application from one monitor to the other for a long time in 1803. Now on 1903 it does as in the picture. Can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by HouseHosted, Aug 20, 2019.

1. Help fix to stop Skyrim game from becoming unplayable on dual monitor.

Help fix to stop Skyrim game from becoming unplayable on dual monitor. [​IMG]

I had been moving the Skyrim application from one monitor to the other for a long time in 1803. Now on 1903 it does as in the picture. Can anyone please help me resolve this. I know I can make the second monitor the primary, but I'd prefer to simply have it not do the above anymore. Thanks!

:)

HouseHosted, Aug 20, 2019

2. dual monitors stops sound

Hi David,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

To assist you better, I suggest you to answer the below questions.

• When will the sound disable, when playing through main monitor or the extended monitor?
    • Did you try enabling the sound from the sound drivers and check if it helps?
    • Since from when are you facing this issue?
    This issue causes because the monitor automatically takes the HDMI sound as the Default input. Disable and enable the speakers and check if it helps.

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

• Right click on the volume control and then
      Properties
    • When you connect the HDMI it becomes the default output device, even though it has no speakers.
    • You need to change this back to "Speakers" and set as default.

Help fix to stop Skyrim game from becoming unplayable on dual monitor. [​IMG]

Hope this helps. Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Aug 20, 2019
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    Dual monitor stopped working after windows 10 update

Hi Aaron,

Since you're experiencing the same issue which the dual monitor stopped working, to efficiently assist you, we'd like to gather more information:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Which build and version of Windows is installed on your two computers?
    • Could you tell us what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Any response will be highly appreciated.

Rose Cal, Aug 20, 2019
  4. Argel Obm Win User

Help fix to stop Skyrim game from becoming unplayable on dual monitor.

Dual Monitor setup stopped working

Hi Randall,

There are various reasons why you're encountering the issue. For us to better assist you on your concern, please provide the answers to the question below:

• What is the OS Build of your Windows 10? To determine the build of your Windows 10, follow these steps:
      • Click the Windows logo (Start button).
      • Click the gear icon (Settings).
      • Select System.
      • On the left pane, choose About.
    • Are you using a laptop or a desktop?
    • How are your monitors connected to the computer? Are your monitors connected to the built-in slot of your motherboard or are they connected to the slot of your video card?
    • If you're using a desktop, what cables are using to connect your monitors to the computer?
    • What is happening when you're using a dual monitor set up? Is one of your monitors working? If so, have you checked if the other monitor will work when you use it by itself?

If possible, send a picture of the issue for us to further investigate your concern.

Argel Obm, Aug 20, 2019
Thema:

Help fix to stop Skyrim game from becoming unplayable on dual monitor.

1. Help fix to stop Skyrim game from becoming unplayable on dual monitor. - Similar Threads - Help fix stop

2. HELP GAME UNPLAYABLE!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    HELP GAME UNPLAYABLE!: Game crashes along with my pc. Only happens with downloads from ether xbox or microsoft store. Thank You! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-game-unplayable/d425b8f5-971d-4e82-aed5-47900a3ade73
  3. HELP GAME UNPLAYABLE!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HELP GAME UNPLAYABLE!: Game crashes along with my pc. Only happens with downloads from ether xbox or microsoft store. Thank You! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-game-unplayable/d425b8f5-971d-4e82-aed5-47900a3ade73
  4. HELP GAME UNPLAYABLE!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Games suddenly unplayable

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Games suddenly unplayable: I built my pc maybe 2 months ago, any game I ran would play smooth as butter, no lag spikes or fps drops. Suddenly about 1 month later my game experiences the worst lag spikes ex: 70-4000 ping and this occurs almost every minute making it where I can no longer play my...
  6. Help with dual monitors

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help with dual monitors: I’m having trouble with dual monitors. Windows does not detect the second monitor however both monitors display like they’re in mirror mode. Changing the display mode to extend doesn’t change anything. submitted by /u/Just_A_Little_Hunter [link] [comments]...
  7. Dual Monitors help

Dual Monitors help: So I just recently bought a new monitor and plugged it into my HDMI slot on my GPU (GTX 1070) and thought I had set it up correctly. However when I turn my computer on, my other things turn on (RGB Strips, Keyboard Lights, etc) but both monitors say nothing detected. I'm not...
  8. Help with dual monitors

Help with dual monitors: [ATTACH] So I have my laptop connected to a larger external monitor and i'm wondering how I can make my number 1 monitor smaller without changing scale or resolution,, thanks!...
  9. Dual monitor help?

Dual monitor help?: Been using my Lenovo Idea Centre for 6 weeks now. I love it. My job requires me to have dual screens - no biggie! I went out and purchased a Alhua 21” monitor which is perfect for what I need. The screen works fine... until today. Suddenly the connection has dropped out. I...
  10. Dual Monitor Help

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dual Monitor Help: Every time I plug in the second monitor my computer screen goes blank, Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dual-monitor-help/f1e058a7-1394-4682-b3c2-407b38499351