Windows 10: help fixing Code 43 on a USB Sound Card works on another computer

Discus and support help fixing Code 43 on a USB Sound Card works on another computer in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; does anyone know how to fix this error on a USB Soundcard?Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. Code 43 A request for the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by plonk420, Sep 10, 2021.

1. plonk420 Win User

help fixing Code 43 on a USB Sound Card works on another computer

does anyone know how to fix this error on a USB Soundcard?Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. Code 43 A request for the USB device descriptor failed.i've triedUninstalling Device and repluggingUninstalling the device that it showed up as when it DID work by Showing Hidden Devicesplugging into a different port and rebootingswapping with a known working device, a keyboarddisconnecting all USB devices except keyboard, mouse, and the USB soundcard and Uninstalling/replugging USBnote: i've used it with this kb and mouse for at least 2 years, so it's not an incompati

:)

plonk420, Sep 10, 2021
  2. StefanM Win User

Alienware R4 M290x Code 43 HELP

Advice from Microsoft: Graphics device driver error code 43

StefanM, Sep 10, 2021
  3. lionwing Win User
    Windows 10 / Nvidia 1030 - Code 43

After a Windows (Win 10 Home) update yesterday afternoon my son's PC reported the problem shown in the image below.

help fixing Code 43 on a USB Sound Card works on another computer [​IMG]

The result of this means he cannot play the very popular "Fortnite" game which reports this error.

help fixing Code 43 on a USB Sound Card works on another computer [​IMG]

Assuming the problem is caused by either the Windows Update or a driver update have done the following;

• Re-installed the latest Nvidia Driver. This didn't fix the problem.
    • Installed the previous set of Nvida Drivers. This didn't fix the problem.
    • Via the Control Panel / Device Manager I disabled and enabled the device. This didn't fix the problem.
    • Via the Control Panel / Device Manager I used the "update driver" feature. This didn't fix the problem.
    • I did a system restore to the day before. This did not complete with Windows reporting the Anti Virus software may have prevented the process. Default Windows Defender is the AV.
    • I disabled the AV and tried system restore again. This didn't fix the problem.

In all other areas the system is functioning fine although my son said he had low FPS on Rainbow Six Siege which he tried to play when Fortnite wouldn't launch.

The PC is just over a week old so I am doubtful of any hardware issues with no other symptoms or errors showing.

So...any ideas or suggestions for next steps please?

lionwing, Sep 10, 2021
  4. nxlongth Win User

Windows 10 / Nvidia 1030 - Code 43

--> Try to System Restore, hope it help.

nxlongth, Sep 10, 2021
Thema:

1. help fixing Code 43 on a USB Sound Card works on another computer - Similar Threads - help fixing Code

2. GPU not working help code 43

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GPU not working help code 43: my gpu is not working I have tried installing new drivers updating bios resetting bios reinstalled windows and uninstalled a million different drivers still the same thing gpu dose not show up in task manger either error code 43 in device manager My gpu is Nivida 1660itDevice...
  3. GPU not working help code 43

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    GPU not working help code 43: my gpu is not working I have tried installing new drivers updating bios resetting bios reinstalled windows and uninstalled a million different drivers still the same thing gpu dose not show up in task manger either error code 43 in device manager My gpu is Nivida 1660itDevice...
  4. Help with a USB Thumb Drive Code 43

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Help with a USB Thumb Drive Code 43: I like others struggle with this.Samsung USB Thumb Drive Code 43 Error A request for the USB device descriptor failed.The SuperSpeed link to the USB device keeps going to an error state Compliance. If the device is removable, remove the device and then disable/enable from...
  5. USB code 43

USB code 43: I have a usb blue yeti. I have been using it for the last 2 months everything has been find and now its not working as I have a USB code 43. I want to know how to fix it I have tried lots of things and nothing is working....
  6. Error code 43 no fix works

Error code 43 no fix works: i recently got error code 43 for my intel hd 4600 i dont have an external gpu and i have tried many fixes such as -reinstalling drivers -rolling back drivers -updating bios -reinstalling windows -going back a previous build none of them have worked for me my specs are Intel...
  7. Code 43, unknown USB.

Code 43, unknown USB.: Basically, I tried connecting my mouse, but when I tried it said this device wasn't recognized. I later tried checking my "Device Manager" which was of no help, because I uninstalled that device and re-installed it, and I also tried updating the driver, all these didn't work...
  8. Graphics card error code 43

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Graphics card error code 43: Hello! I got the following driver error with my graphics card: "Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems (code 43)" - causing horizontal white stripes on the screen and lowered resolution (800x600). I have an NVIDIA Geforce GTX Titan Black, and I've...
  9. When Connecting USB Card Reader it gets a code 43

When Connecting USB Card Reader it gets a code 43: When I connect my USB card reader which is a Q7S card reader. Which is this one here http://www.amazon.co.uk/Q7S-Memory-r.../dp/B00F759ZCM When I connect it ti my computer it stops working and in device manager it says Device Descriptor Request Failed and gets a code 43....
  10. Card card showing up as Code 43

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Card card showing up as Code 43: So everything was working fine up until yesterday, then my computer would just crash when I played a game. after the first time I still had both screens being detected, but the second time I lost my secondary monitor. I then went to get the latest drivers but the same...