Windows 10: help fixing windows install files

Discus and support help fixing windows install files in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am attempting to install sql server on my computer and am deleting everything I had originally downloaded and starting over. However am unable to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Laura Candelaria, Mar 20, 2023.

1. help fixing windows install files

I am attempting to install sql server on my computer and am deleting everything I had originally downloaded and starting over. However am unable to install because I am getting an error. I believe I may have deleted some windows set up files on accident and need to recover them. I am currently running windows on my mac with parallels. I have been attempting to start a chat and have been unsuccessful although I do have a case open.

:)

Laura Candelaria, Mar 20, 2023

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 20, 2023
  3. eidairaman1, Mar 20, 2023
  4. help fixing windows install files

PunkBuster Fixes

Thats the first step *Smile help fixing windows install files :)

That mean you do not have PB installed or it didn't install correctly. Try step one in the guide. Post back with results.

TheMailMan78, Mar 20, 2023
Thema:

help fixing windows install files

1. help fixing windows install files - Similar Threads - help fixing install

2. help fixing windows install files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    help fixing windows install files: I am attempting to install sql server on my computer and am deleting everything I had originally downloaded and starting over. However am unable to install because I am getting an error. I believe I may have deleted some windows set up files on accident and need to recover...
  3. I need help fixing Corrupted Windows files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help fixing Corrupted Windows files: Over the past few months, I've notice I haven't been able to install any windows updates besides security ones, so I used cmd sfc and dism all of which said I have corrupted windows files and was repairable now I'm not the most tech savvy person, but I have tried everything...
  4. I need help fixing Corrupted Windows files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need help fixing Corrupted Windows files: Over the past few months, I've notice I haven't been able to install any windows updates besides security ones, so I used cmd sfc and dism all of which said I have corrupted windows files and was repairable now I'm not the most tech savvy person, but I have tried everything...
  5. Help with finding or fixing minidump files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Help with finding or fixing minidump files: Hi,I have been experiencing BSOD errors and have the settings to automatically get a minidump file after every error and earlier I was putting together the minidumps I had before my new ones and copy and pasted them into OneDrive to share them for my other question. I have...
  6. Help With Installing a file

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help With Installing a file: [ATTACH] For some reason when i try to install this file it shows up with a errror message showing that the parameter is incorrect. It refers to not being connected to the internet which i am. Any ideas?...
  7. [help] ISO file not installing?

[help] ISO file not installing?: I'm trying to do a factory reset. I downloaded the windows 10 iso file. I used a ubuntu laptop to make a live USB, but I still can't get it to work. I press f9 in bios to select the usb drive but I just get the same NTSF_not_found error message. Edit: it says UEFI: USB...
  8. Help Fixing File Libraries

Help Fixing File Libraries: So I recently installed a new hard drive to my laptop, in addition to the small ssd I had been using. I backed up all my files, and started moving my files to the E: drive. During this process, I also uninstalled onedrive, because I dont want it. I successfully relocated all...
  9. Little help with fixing file pathfinding?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Little help with fixing file pathfinding?: After deleting OneDrive off my computer the pathways it override are still there and it's not allowing me to restore to the default location due to an error saying "Can't move the folder because there is a folder in the same location that can't be redirected. Access is...
  10. Need help fixing system files

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Need help fixing system files: Hoping someone can help me. My ASUS laptop with Windows 10 Home will not update to the Anniversary Update ver. 1607. I tried running the System File Checker (sfc /scannow) but received an error message saying SFC could not fix the...