Windows 10: Help for a license

Discus and support Help for a license in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi guys. I am a seller and I sell different software and I have licenses, but I was selling Windows Pro keys on eBay but I have deleted the product, I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by AnasAhmed2, Sep 20, 2019.

1. Help for a license

Hi guys.
    I am a seller and I sell different software and I have licenses, but I was selling Windows Pro keys on eBay but I have deleted the product, I have been working in electronic commerce for more than 10 years and I sell a variety of products and now I want to sell Microsoft products such as Windows and Office but I do not have a license, Also, I don't have enough information on the subject, I wish to tell me how to get a license to resell Microsoft software on eBay and other sites.

:)

AnasAhmed2, Sep 20, 2019

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Sep 20, 2019
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Sep 20, 2019
  4. jmcslob Win User

Help for a license

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool Help for a license :cool:

jmcslob, Sep 20, 2019
Thema:

Help for a license

1. Help for a license - Similar Threads - Help license

2. If i purchase a license for windows 11 from microsoft store, is it possible to ask for help...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    If i purchase a license for windows 11 from microsoft store, is it possible to ask for help...: If i purchase a windows 11 license from microsoft store for a laptop bought from 3rd party manufacturer ex: thompson, i know also bios is important, is it possible to ask help from microsoft in case my computer has been hacked, as long as i do not install unpaid software and...
  3. If i purchase a license for windows 11 from microsoft store, is it possible to ask for help...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    If i purchase a license for windows 11 from microsoft store, is it possible to ask for help...: If i purchase a windows 11 license from microsoft store for a laptop bought from 3rd party manufacturer ex: thompson, i know also bios is important, is it possible to ask help from microsoft in case my computer has been hacked, as long as i do not install unpaid software and...
  4. I need help reactivating windows on my new device using a digital license linked to my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help reactivating windows on my new device using a digital license linked to my...: I recently build a new pc and everything went smoothly. I was able to reactivate windows fine but my cpu stopped working a few hours later. I have since replaced the cpu but am unable to reactivate windows because my license is linked to a desktop that doesn't exist anymore....
  5. I need help reactivating windows on my new device using a digital license linked to my...

I need help reactivating windows on my new device using a digital license linked to my...: I recently build a new pc and everything went smoothly. I was able to reactivate windows fine but my cpu stopped working a few hours later. I have since replaced the cpu but am unable to reactivate windows because my license is linked to a desktop that doesn't exist anymore....
  6. Multiple Windows licenses embedded on one Mobo. Please help!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple Windows licenses embedded on one Mobo. Please help!: How do I switch which product key installs when I do a fresh windows install? I have several different keys attached to one motherboard and it keeps loading a server or pro edition. And because of this I have people remoting into my PC. I bought both Windows 10 & 11 Home to...
  7. Multiple Windows licenses embedded on one Mobo. Please help!

Multiple Windows licenses embedded on one Mobo. Please help!: How do I switch which product key installs when I do a fresh windows install? I have several different keys attached to one motherboard and it keeps loading a server or pro edition. And because of this I have people remoting into my PC. I bought both Windows 10 & 11 Home to...
  8. HELP! CLiP license device ID does not match the device ID in the bound device license,

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HELP! CLiP license device ID does not match the device ID in the bound device license,: I recently was having issues with my computer where it was freezing up alot and ended up running a factory reset. When I went to download and run the launcher for Minecraft I recieve this message:CLiP license device ID does not match the device ID in the bound device...
  9. HELP! CLiP license device ID does not match the device ID in the bound device license,

HELP! CLiP license device ID does not match the device ID in the bound device license,: I recently was having issues with my computer where it was freezing up alot and ended up running a factory reset. When I went to download and run the launcher for Minecraft I recieve this message:CLiP license device ID does not match the device ID in the bound device...
  10. I need help with the loss of my Windows 11 license after a BIOS update

I need help with the loss of my Windows 11 license after a BIOS update: I come to consult about a problem that I have been having since last Saturday November 11, 2023. On this same day, I was building a new computer and made the decision to buy a Digital License through the Microsoft Store, in this same account from which I writing this. I...