Windows 10: Help for a license

Discus and support Help for a license in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi guys. I am a seller and I sell different software and I have licenses, but I was selling Windows Pro keys on eBay but I have deleted the product, I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by AnasAhmed2, Sep 20, 2019.

1. Help for a license

Hi guys.
    I am a seller and I sell different software and I have licenses, but I was selling Windows Pro keys on eBay but I have deleted the product, I have been working in electronic commerce for more than 10 years and I sell a variety of products and now I want to sell Microsoft products such as Windows and Office but I do not have a license, Also, I don't have enough information on the subject, I wish to tell me how to get a license to resell Microsoft software on eBay and other sites.

:)

AnasAhmed2, Sep 20, 2019

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Sep 20, 2019
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Sep 20, 2019
  4. jmcslob Win User

Help for a license

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool Help for a license :cool:

jmcslob, Sep 20, 2019
Thema:

Help for a license

1. Help for a license - Similar Threads - Help license

2. Please Help: Custom build with recurrent WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR Bsod. Dump and msinfo32...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Please Help: Custom build with recurrent WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR Bsod. Dump and msinfo32...: Please help. I've been getting with increasing frequency resets on the Win10 PC, relatively new build, despite standard updates including Windows & MSI. Past five DMPs and most recent msinfo32 in OneDrive shared folder:...
  3. Need help with fixing second account access to first account folders & files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Need help with fixing second account access to first account folders & files: Hi, I'm asking again, the expert on my 1st request is not responding. While in my first account I set up a second account on my computer as an administrator, I believe I set up correctly in Trust Center settings, and right clicked drive and folder to give access to my second...
  4. I need some help. Windows 10 activation errors

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I need some help. Windows 10 activation errors: I have recently changed my hardware of my computer. my windows Unable to activate Windows. Please help how I can resolve it. Thanks a lot. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-some-help-windows-10-activation-errors/c75e03da-1763-45c8-97c6-0573f5974a48"
  5. Having a warning about my Windows License is about to expired. any help with this

Having a warning about my Windows License is about to expired. any help with this: License expiring soon. I recently did an update and running slow but the window License warning comes one now more often. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/having-a-warning-about-my-windows-license-is-about/8a361572-cb56-47ce-b25f-d14cf9418e47"
  6. Windows 10 Digital License Reactivation Help

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Digital License Reactivation Help: Hi, I recently built a new PC and reinstalled Windows 10. I have a digital license linked to my Microsoft account from the free upgrade to Windows 10 that I did on my old PC a few years back, so I thought I'd just transfer the same license to my new computer with my Microsoft...
  7. System License Violation error ( Please help me )

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    System License Violation error ( Please help me ): Dear Microsoft helping Community, I am encounter an problem saying " Pc ran to an error saying system license Violation " And its in blue screen. After that no way of getting to windows, everytime I open laptop it says the same error. Please help me i have lot of...
  8. Licensing issues windows 10, need help.

Licensing issues windows 10, need help.: I upgraded to Windows 10 via the internet which should be digitally licenced, however I now keep getting messages flashing up stating my licence is about to end & I need to input a product key. Which I don't have because it was a digital upgrade. windows help system is no...
  9. Your widows license will soon expire PLEASE HELP!

Your widows license will soon expire PLEASE HELP!: I started getting a popup that said Your widows license will soon expire. So i went to the settings to activate it, typed in my product key and then it said: We can't activate windows on this device as we can't connect to your organazation's activation server make sure you...
  10. Help Needed: Somebody running Win10 Enterprise on a corporate license

Help Needed: Somebody running Win10 Enterprise on a corporate license: Can somebody who's running Win10 Enterprise on a corporate license please send me a screen cap of their Activation screen (Settings --> Update & Security --> Activation)? I need such a screen cap for a story I'm writing for CIO.com and I have so far been unable to reproduce...