Windows 10: Help for camera close-up/zoomed-in, with Zoom, Windows 10?

Discus and support Help for camera close-up/zoomed-in, with Zoom, Windows 10? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello,My laptop is: 64-bit OS, x64-based processor. Windows 10 Home, Version 20H2, Experience Pack 120.2212.2020.0. The most recent update, done... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Michelle_233, May 18, 2021.

1. Help for camera close-up/zoomed-in, with Zoom, Windows 10?

Hello,My laptop is: 64-bit OS, x64-based processor. Windows 10 Home, Version 20H2, Experience Pack 120.2212.2020.0. The most recent update, done automatically, was on 3/25/2021. Since then when I participate in a Zoom video meeting, my video appears close-up, like the camera has been zoomed-in, and is a bit distorted/stretched horizontally. It was normal before the last Windows update. When I run the Camera app on my computer, the video looks normal, not zoomed-in. I reinstalled the camera driver and reinstalled Zoom, no change. I tested with Zoom client an

:)

Michelle_233, May 18, 2021
  2. [Matador] Win User

Re CAMERA connect for Zoom meetings

How do I get the ZOOM app onto the Privacy access list?

I'm not having any luck in unblocking the camera. I can see and hear at Zoom meetings, but not seen.

Does Zoom need Windows permission? How do you fix that? I'm not very good at tech mazes; maybe someone

can walk me through that needed connection? Why is Zoom omitted from the apps with access list?

Error number received at clicking the video sign to join: #OxA00F4244 [no connection)

Checked re App Access which are all marked ON, but no Zoom app listed.

Suggestions, recommendations?

[Matador], May 18, 2021
  3. 1Kurgan1 Win User
    TPU Capture Auto Zoom

Not sure where else to post this since it isn't listed in the TPU Software section. But when I hit print screen it instantly zooms in. If I try to take a fullscreen shot it only takes the zoomed in window. Any ideas here?

1Kurgan1, May 18, 2021
  4. Help for camera close-up/zoomed-in, with Zoom, Windows 10?

Camera zoomed in

I am using a built in camera on a laptop running windows 10, the camera is zoomed in in all apps such as skype and I can't figure out how to zoom it out. Can someone please help me.

RowdyBugter, May 18, 2021
Thema:

Help for camera close-up/zoomed-in, with Zoom, Windows 10?

1. Help for camera close-up/zoomed-in, with Zoom, Windows 10? - Similar Threads - Help camera close

2. Camera is not available to Zoom

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Camera is not available to Zoom: I have a new MSI Raider GE78 HX. My camera was working fine until December, 2023, when it could not be found by my Zoom program. I checked device manager, and it was not showing. I then tried some recommended changes, which made it appear in device manager, but Zoom still...
  3. Zoom and camera

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Zoom and camera: When I try to access my integrated camera for a Zoom meeting, the light comes on as if the camera is on but no picture is displayed. I've done all the things! been at this for hours. Have settings correct to allow Zoom access to my camera. Help?...
  4. Zoom and camera

Zoom and camera: When I try to access my integrated camera for a Zoom meeting, the light comes on as if the camera is on but no picture is displayed. I've done all the things! been at this for hours. Have settings correct to allow Zoom access to my camera. Help?...
  5. Camera on Zoom

Camera on Zoom: I have a lenovo laptop and recently updated it to windows 10. After the update my zoom now shows a black screen when I enable the camera. My privacy settings are off and in the settings it says camera is in use. My webcam works on Microsoft teams, google meet, skype and...
  6. Zoom Camera

Zoom Camera: When on Zoom call other people can not se me/ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/zoom-camera/ab7d8242-c732-437d-9589-42531bb6d293
  7. Zoom-camera

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Zoom-camera: I have been on zoom and a month ago my camera was on so that everyone could see me. The last two times I was on my camera is on light is on but my picture doesn't show on the screen....
  8. Camera Zoom Meetings

Camera Zoom Meetings: When in a zoom meeting, my picture is upside down. How do I change the picture to be right side up? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-zoom-meetings/fa329f79-8a49-48df-ae58-aa1f15eca181
  9. CAMERA AND ZOOM

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    CAMERA AND ZOOM: MY PICTURE COULD NOT BE DISPLAYED WHEN JOINING A GROUP MEETING THIS MORNING. IT HAS WORKED BEFORE. MY NAME WAS THERE, AND MY VOICE, BUT NO FACE. WHAT IS THE PROBLEM, AND HOW TO FIX? HELP PLEASE....
  10. Camera not working with Zoom

Camera not working with Zoom: I have a Lenovo X1 6th generation laptop running Windows 10. I installed the Zoom Conferencing app and while I can join a meeting and see their videos, the camera on my laptop just shows a blank screen. I have visited the Zoom help pages but to no avail. The system has the...