Windows 10: help for children

Discus and support help for children in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello,we are the Endowment Fund CHILDREN OF UKRAINE focused on the education and training of Ukrainian children under 17 in Ukrainian. In today's... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Kristyna DETIUKRAJINY, Apr 11, 2022.

1. help for children

Hello,we are the Endowment Fund CHILDREN OF UKRAINE focused on the education and training of Ukrainian children under 17 in Ukrainian. In today's difficult situation, children and mothers come to us with only the most necessary things, so we try to help them with teaching. You will certainly agree with us that education is difficult to obtain without school supplies.I will try to outline our current situation :.In the 11th grade we have 230 children in Prague and Brno.We cooperate at the Orlická dam with the Solenice hotel, where there are 40 children and 110 adults, where the mothers who are

:)

Kristyna DETIUKRAJINY, Apr 11, 2022
  2. Hapuku Win User

adding user accounts for children

The customer:

"It is overbearing for Microsoft to require children to either have an e-mail or phone number"

The (unhelpful technician):

"I suggest you to follow the steps how to create the child account as below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key and select settings.
    • Click on Account and select Family and other users.
    • Then click add someone else to this pc and select add child’s account
    • Enter the child’s email address and click on Next."

This is becoming such a trend. Please read the details that someone has gone to the trouble of providing so that you can respond HELPFULLY.

Hapuku, Apr 11, 2022
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Apr 11, 2022
  4. help for children

Family Safety weekly report being CC'd to my children

Hi,

As the information of Family Safety Report are going to children by default, we would like you to do a refresh on the child account and see if the issue persists.

To remove/re-add a child account, please follow the steps below:

1. Sign in to Family Safety using the parent account.

2. Click Manage list of Family Members.

3. Select the child account, and then click Remove. Click Remove to confirm.

Please refer the below link on removal or turn off the family features:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/family-features-remove-uninstall-faq

After troubleshooting, we would suggest you to add the children account. The reports will not be CC to children.

The below link will help you to add your children's account:

View device and app use with activity reporting

For more information on Family Safety Account on Windows 10, please refer to the below link:

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...uestions/5672f7b2-e3c0-498a-9a6c-c9cab39f68e5

If the issue still persist, we would suggest to write back to us with the results for the above steps provided, we will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

RiyazurRehman, Apr 11, 2022
Thema:

help for children

1. help for children - Similar Threads - help children

2. Help me i need it so bad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help me i need it so bad: i made a whole new microsoft account for my pc when i first got it. a few hours ago i had to go through some weird menu to turn on virtualization on my pc. but when i tried to go back in windows it took me to a blue screen for a security code. but since i dont have my other...
  3. Help me i need it so bad

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help me i need it so bad: i made a whole new microsoft account for my pc when i first got it. a few hours ago i had to go through some weird menu to turn on virtualization on my pc. but when i tried to go back in windows it took me to a blue screen for a security code. but since i dont have my other...
  4. Need help with creating accounts for the Win11_22H2_Lab Guide

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help with creating accounts for the Win11_22H2_Lab Guide: Good Evening I am reaching out because I don't know where to go or what to do at this point. I download and installed the Lab Guide 22H2, as I am working through I am unable to access my account information for the billing to ensure everything is correct. When I try to log in...
  5. Need help with creating accounts for the Win11_22H2_Lab Guide

Need help with creating accounts for the Win11_22H2_Lab Guide: Good Evening I am reaching out because I don't know where to go or what to do at this point. I download and installed the Lab Guide 22H2, as I am working through I am unable to access my account information for the billing to ensure everything is correct. When I try to log in...
  6. Help with windows activation on a new pc build that required a motherboard swapped after...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help with windows activation on a new pc build that required a motherboard swapped after...: Help, I built my first pc. I installed windows and then realized my motherboard was damaged. I swapped motherboard using all the same components besides the motherboard. I have a pop up in thr lower right hand corner telling me activate windows but when I click on it I'm told...
  7. Help with windows activation on a new pc build that required a motherboard swapped after...

Help with windows activation on a new pc build that required a motherboard swapped after...: Help, I built my first pc. I installed windows and then realized my motherboard was damaged. I swapped motherboard using all the same components besides the motherboard. I have a pop up in thr lower right hand corner telling me activate windows but when I click on it I'm told...
  8. Please help. BSOD in Windows 11 when on certain Wifi network maybe

Please help. BSOD in Windows 11 when on certain Wifi network maybe: HiI have trouble with my daughter's computer.For some reason it BSOD several times per day when working on certain location wifi. When using the network sharing from Iphone, there is no problem. When using network from university, there is BSOD. There is also a Cisco Secure...
  9. help for children

in Windows 10 Gaming
    help for children: Hello,we are the Endowment Fund CHILDREN OF UKRAINE focused on the education and training of Ukrainian children under 17 in Ukrainian. In today's difficult situation, children and mothers come to us with only the most necessary things, so we try to help them with teaching....
  10. Xbox Announces Xbox Family Settings App to help manage children gaming

in Windows 10 News
    Xbox Announces Xbox Family Settings App to help manage children gaming: Safety is a huge priority at Xbox, and we’ve worked for years to offer families tools to find the right balance of gaming in their lives and to fit their unique needs. Family settings on Xbox include more than 20 customizable features to help parents set screen...