Windows 10: Help for install Microsoft Reader

Discus and support Help for install Microsoft Reader in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have a problem for install Microsoft Reader. The response to my requirement is "We were not able to locate the Microsoft Windows CE Services... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Edmond Jordan, Sep 16, 2019.

1. Help for install Microsoft Reader

I have a problem for install Microsoft Reader. The response to my requirement is "We were not able to locate the Microsoft Windows CE Services Application Manager. Please make sure that you have Windows CE services installed and the try again." What I do?

:)

Edmond Jordan, Sep 16, 2019
  2. Arun B J Win User

Microsoft Edge vs Adobe Reader

Hi Jenny,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Open Control panel.

• Select Default Programs.

• Click on Adobe Reader and set that application as Default.
    If the issue persist follow the steps below.

• Open Default Program.

• Click on Associate a file type or protocol with a program.

• Select any pdf file Extension.

• Click on Change program.

• Select Adobe Reader.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Sep 16, 2019
  3. Microsoft Edge vs Adobe Reader

Hi Arun, I have followed your instructions and so far it works OK.

Thanks for your help!

JennyYehYeh, Sep 16, 2019
  4. Help for install Microsoft Reader

where is the windows 10 Reader App

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the steps below to launch Reader App and check if this helps:

• Press ‘Windows’ key on the keyboard.
    • In the search box, type ‘Reader, and press enter.
    • Click on Reader App and it will be launched.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Andria Maria Mendez, Sep 16, 2019
Thema:

Help for install Microsoft Reader

1. Help for install Microsoft Reader - Similar Threads - Help install Microsoft

2. Adobe Acrobat Reader DC installation from Microsoft Store is corrupt

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Adobe Acrobat Reader DC installation from Microsoft Store is corrupt: Hello,we have Samsung Galaxy Book Go NP345XLA with CPU Snapdragon 7c Gen 2 @ 2.55 GHz and Windows 11 Home 22H2. The system has been set up in June 2023 and is still close to a fresh Microsoft Windows installation aside from the typical preinstalled manufacturer tools. All...
  3. Adobe Acrobat Reader DC installation from Microsoft Store is corrupt

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Adobe Acrobat Reader DC installation from Microsoft Store is corrupt: Hello,we have Samsung Galaxy Book Go NP345XLA with CPU Snapdragon 7c Gen 2 @ 2.55 GHz and Windows 11 Home 22H2. The system has been set up in June 2023 and is still close to a fresh Microsoft Windows installation aside from the typical preinstalled manufacturer tools. All...
  4. Installing second external fingerprint reader

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installing second external fingerprint reader: I have installed an external usb fingerprint reader onto my laptop to use when the laptop is docked and closed and I cannot access the inbult fingerprint reader. However even with the inbuilt unit disabled and its enrolment in windows hello deleted I cannot enrol for the new...
  5. Is there any pdf reader of Microsoft?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Is there any pdf reader of Microsoft?: Is there any pdf reader of Microsoft? I have no PDF Reader so I am finding the most trusted Microsoft PDF Reader Except Edge. If there any please inform....
  6. activate microsoft ebook reader

activate microsoft ebook reader: activate microsoft ebook reader https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activate-microsoft-ebook-reader/2a406c22-0241-4d70-a1e5-33300da72596
  7. Microsoft Reader

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Reader: I am getting the error which reports that "microsoft windows ce services application manager" was not found and therefore Microsoft Reader cannot be installed! What is this routine and why am I getting an error installing an MS application, how do I fix this?...
  8. Adobe acrobat reader will not install

Adobe acrobat reader will not install: During installation, a message appears " uninstallation of the patch package is not supported. I have performed a disk clean and attempted to install the program again only receiving the same results. I download adobe tool cleaner, no help. please advise...
  9. Smartcard Reader Driver Installation

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Smartcard Reader Driver Installation: Hi, I have two laptops. One is with Windows 10 Home Edition and the other one is with Windows 10 Enterprise Edition. I have a Smartcard Rader from Athena. The model is ASE IIIe USB. I have the driver installer for this reader but the installer is pretty old. This product...
  10. Acrobat Reader, Microsoft Edge and default PDF-reader.

Acrobat Reader, Microsoft Edge and default PDF-reader.: Hi, I've been looking for a solution for my problem for months now. Since I have Windows 10 on my computer, the default pdf-reader is constantly changed back to Microsoft Edge, despite all my attempts to make Acrobat Reader DC my default one. I have made the change of...