Windows 10: Help for Installing Problem

Discus and support Help for Installing Problem in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; My PC has the default language set in Chinese and I wanted to change it to English, I found out the only way to do that is to reinstall Windows 10,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/DamienLin0228, Jul 13, 2020.

1. Help for Installing Problem

My PC has the default language set in Chinese and I wanted to change it to English, I found out the only way to do that is to reinstall Windows 10, since my Windows is already the 10 Pro version instead of the single language version, I went to the Microsoft website to get a media copy of the installation after I selected English and installed it, it shows me an error of 0x800F0830 - 0x20003. I would appreciate any help to solve this problem for me, thanks!

submitted by /u/DamienLin0228
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/DamienLin0228, Jul 13, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 13, 2020
  3. Depth Win User
    Install Diablo 3 on Linux

Just install PlayOnLinux? Why did they make step 2 and 3 of this "tutorial"?

Anyway, looking at the supported software list for PlayOnLinux, D3 is a step in the right direction. Lack of gaming is a factor for a lot of people when deciding on an OS, if more recent games get ported it may help migrate them to their preferred choice.

Depth, Jul 13, 2020
  4. Help for Installing Problem

help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jul 13, 2020
Thema:

Help for Installing Problem

1. Help for Installing Problem - Similar Threads - Help Installing Problem

2. Help with this problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help with this problem: This message appears when I boot with the ac adapter The connected AC adapter has a lower wattage than the recommended model which was shipped with the system I bought another original charger but the message still appears and for the record it appears sometimes and sometimes...
  3. Help with this problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help with this problem: This message appears when I boot with the ac adapter The connected AC adapter has a lower wattage than the recommended model which was shipped with the system I bought another original charger but the message still appears and for the record it appears sometimes and sometimes...
  4. please help me with a minecraft instalation problem.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    please help me with a minecraft instalation problem.: i bought minecraft yesterday and when i intalled it and pressed lets go it showed me this Minecraft Launcher is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Store and try again. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001. please help...
  5. please help me with a minecraft instalation problem.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    please help me with a minecraft instalation problem.: i bought minecraft yesterday and when i intalled it and pressed lets go it showed me this Minecraft Launcher is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Store and try again. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001. please help...
  6. please help me with a minecraft instalation problem.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Help with a problem.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help with a problem.: I'm having an issue where my PC occasionally crashes to a white screen after running for a period of time. This started occuring 2 days ago while I was playing a slightly demanding game called Rust. Rust is a CPU and ram heavy game which could be the reason for the crashing,...
  8. Problem installing windows 10, need help!!

Problem installing windows 10, need help!!: I'm trying to install windows 10 on an old pc but whenever I boot from the usb drive that contains windows 10 it freezes on the windows logo with black background and nothing happens. Anyone have any suggestions on how to fix this or why this is happening? submitted by...
  9. Windows 10 Installation Problems HELP

Windows 10 Installation Problems HELP: Hi everyone, i was trying to help one of my friend. He needed to format his pc and reinstall windows 10 on Ssd instead of hdd like he has now. Created USB installation device with Media Tool (did 2 times). Installation starts and sometimes also completes but he's getting...
  10. Help! Windows 10 installation problems

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Help! Windows 10 installation problems: I am officially infuriated. This the second attempt at installing windows 10 and my third clean install on said attempt. Each time it boots for the first time just fine, and it's normally at this point where I update drivers. The first install I update nvidia driver. Second...