Windows 10: Help for Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Needed! (and minecraft.net)

Discus and support Help for Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Needed! (and minecraft.net) in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I had bought the Java edition quite a while back and at only just occurred to me earlier this year that I could get a free version of the Windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Corinthecj, Jul 9, 2018.

1. Help for Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Needed! (and minecraft.net)

I had bought the Java edition quite a while back and at only just occurred to me earlier this year that I could get a free version of the Windows 10 edition of Minecraft. I tried to sign in to my account for Minecraft.net and when I pressed login nothing happened, The button went dark as I hovered my mouse over it and pressed again and still nothing happened. I really wanted to get that edition so I could play with some of my other friends, but it still doesn't work still to this day. I also want to know if there's a way to redeem it other then going through Minecraft.net (because trust me, you don't want me going back there) Please help!

:)

Corinthecj, Jul 9, 2018

2. Minecraft beta edition

Hi Diane,

I realize that you are facing issues with the game Minecraft beta edition. I will try to help you with this issue.

Please answer these questions to get more clarity on this issue:

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?

• When you say “can't play with friends online”, do you get any error message?

• Is the issue specific to this game?

• Which browser are you using on the PC?
    Suggest you to refer to this article to check if that helps.

Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta FAQ: http://support.xbox.com/en-US/games...ion-beta-faq#8e117fb0763941ca9a388ee8162ad65b

Keep us informed to help you further.

Thank you.

Srimadhwa B, Jul 9, 2018
  3. Minecraft beta edition

Having same problem connecting to friends worlds. The only one working is on Realms....frustrating. Before Realms we could connect most times but since it was opened no other worlds are connecting. We can sometimes connect to new friends worlds on Minecraft,
    which is odd.

CarolWilliams_769, Jul 9, 2018
  4. Help for Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Needed! (and minecraft.net)

Windows 10: Issues with redeeming code for Minecraft Beta Edition.

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with
    redeeming a code for Minecraft Beta Edition app on Windows 10.

The issue could occur if the code is not redeemed properly or it is already redeemed.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• When you say that "redeem my Minecraft Beta edition", how exactly have you tried to redeem the code?

I suggest you to refer to the steps provided in the Microsoft Help Article about redeeming the code and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/learn-gift-card

Please get back to us with an update on issue with redeeming code for
    Minecraft Beta Edition app, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Jul 9, 2018
Thema:

Help for Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Needed! (and minecraft.net)

1. Help for Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Needed! (and minecraft.net) - Similar Threads - Help Minecraft Edition

2. I need help with loading Minecraft java edition

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need help with loading Minecraft java edition: So, I bought minecraft java edition and tried playing it, after some loading an error popped up saying: I am on windows 11 Home.My proccesor is: IntelR CoreTM i5-9400T CPU @ 1.80GHz 1.80 GHzI have 8gb of ram. I have tried restarting my computer but that didn't work;I do not...
  3. I need help with loading Minecraft java edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help with loading Minecraft java edition: So, I bought minecraft java edition and tried playing it, after some loading an error popped up saying: I am on windows 11 Home.My proccesor is: IntelR CoreTM i5-9400T CPU @ 1.80GHz 1.80 GHzI have 8gb of ram. I have tried restarting my computer but that didn't work;I do not...
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 and Minecraft Java Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 and Minecraft Java Edition: I own Minecraft Windows 10, if I buy Minecraft Java Edition, what will happen to my worlds created with Minecraft Windows 10? Will they be erased? Thanks....
  5. I need help with redeeming the minecraft windows 10 edition

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need help with redeeming the minecraft windows 10 edition: I need help with redeeming the minecraft windows 10 edition, Iv'e been with my account since the 6 january 2015 and the site wont let me redeem the game, I thought it would be good if i ask here since microsoft bought minecraft. Please answer asap, I really need help....
  6. Need help re-downloading Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help re-downloading Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: Hello, I'm a Minecraft player who has been part of the community for a long time. I mainly played Minecraft Java Edition on my old computer and still do on my current/new one. I had got Minecraft Java Edition on a gift card when they also gave the Windows 10 Version of it for...
  7. Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition: I have a code for windows 10 that I don't remember redeeming but I cant redeem it to my account as it says its already been redeemed.. Help? I want to play and I don't know what to do. I've tried looking in the MS Store to see if it was in there but its not located anywhere...
  8. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: Okay so I recently reset my pc. When i went to reinstall minecraft windows 10 edition and went to my worlds, the world i spent so much time on is gone! Anyway I can get it back?????...
  9. Minecraft Window 10 edition

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Window 10 edition: Hi, I soonly buy Minecraft window 10 edition. It's working for some time then I install mcpack that is this= https://mcpedl.com/seus-shader/ I restart it but it not opening then I think to reinstall it. But in not uninstalling then I go to apps & featucher to reset but...
  10. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: If I use the Minecraft Windows 10 Edition's free trial, am I then required to buy one of the bundles? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-windows-10-edition/fb24bb64-618d-4263-91a5-86420f89e665