Windows 10: help for MS updates

Discus and support help for MS updates in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello, in last time it's impossible to get MS updates, All the time an Information comes up, that an error encountered while download and I have to... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by MarkoStrehlau, Jul 16, 2020.

1. help for MS updates

Hello,

in last time it's impossible to get MS updates, All the time an Information comes up, that an error encountered while download and I have to repeat it.

Also several Apps was deleted from the Laptop and their installer exe cannot renew it, because of update faults.

I cannot get any help from the MS website. They always tell me that I'm not loged in.

So I'm need in other help

Thanks

:)

MarkoStrehlau, Jul 16, 2020

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jul 16, 2020
  3. qubit Win User
    i update bios then black screen ???? pls help me 980ti

@smoka Great you fixed it and would be interesting to know how you did it. Care to list the basic steps you took to do it so that it can help others stuck in the same situation?

qubit, Jul 16, 2020
  4. Steve C Win User

help for MS updates

Need Serious Help: How To Record Video of What is Done on my PC?

I suggest the following simple steps:

1. Set the autosave options in MS Office to a low value say 5 minutes.
    2. Setup file history to autosave frequently - the shortest period is 5 mins
    3. Install Macrium Reflect Free and configure it to do a daily incremental system backup

You should be well covered if you do the above to protect your key files.

Steve C, Jul 16, 2020
Thema:

help for MS updates

1. help for MS updates - Similar Threads - help updates

2. I am facing issues in my windows update having error code as 0x80070003 plz help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am facing issues in my windows update having error code as 0x80070003 plz help: Help me to tackle this situation . I have tried using windows recovery mode but still help less and the issue still persistsError code 0x80070003...
  3. I am facing issues in my windows update having error code as 0x80070003 plz help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am facing issues in my windows update having error code as 0x80070003 plz help: Help me to tackle this situation . I have tried using windows recovery mode but still help less and the issue still persistsError code 0x80070003...
  4. I am facing issues in my windows update having error code as 0x80070003 plz help

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows 11 won’t print to Epson SureColor F170 since the last update. Help?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 won’t print to Epson SureColor F170 since the last update. Help?: Windows 11 last update won’t let my Epson SureColor F170 print. Drivers for printer have been reinstalled numerous times. It won’t give me paper options other than rigid and no color choices. Frustrated...
  6. Windows 11 won’t print to Epson SureColor F170 since the last update. Help?

Windows 11 won’t print to Epson SureColor F170 since the last update. Help?: Windows 11 last update won’t let my Epson SureColor F170 print. Drivers for printer have been reinstalled numerous times. It won’t give me paper options other than rigid and no color choices. Frustrated...
  7. Can Someone Help Me Error On Updating Windows 10 Home?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can Someone Help Me Error On Updating Windows 10 Home?: So when i was updating my windows 10 home i'm already at 30% on updating the windows, this text appeared:"The system registry contains invalid file paths. Installation cannot proceed. This system image was applied without guaranteeing that drive-letter assignment would match...
  8. Can Someone Help Me Error On Updating Windows 10 Home?

Can Someone Help Me Error On Updating Windows 10 Home?: So when i was updating my windows 10 home i'm already at 30% on updating the windows, this text appeared:"The system registry contains invalid file paths. Installation cannot proceed. This system image was applied without guaranteeing that drive-letter assignment would match...
  9. Can Someone Help Me Error On Updating Windows 10 Home?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. Windows Update Disaster Again Help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Update Disaster Again Help: Despite what has been paid to MS, Windows has cost me tens of thousands of dollars in lost work and put me out of business thrice! Windows forced updates not only does it shut down the computers, at inopportune times, it wipes out the secured data! Months and Months of Work!...