Windows 10: help for new purchasing of windows 10 licence key

Discus and support help for new purchasing of windows 10 licence key in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; i have installed a pirated version of windows 7 32 bit in my pc now i would like to purchase windows 10 64 bit for my PC i have visited this site... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Nandalaala99, Sep 7, 2019.

1. help for new purchasing of windows 10 licence key

i have installed a pirated version of windows 7 32 bit in my pc

now i would like to purchase windows 10 64 bit for my PC

i have visited this site

https://www.dealkartindia.com/produ...iginal-retail-lifetime-licence-for-1-pc-user/

my queries:

1. is it safe to purchase from this site

2. can i use it for both 32 / 64 bit configuration

3. if i used it in my old pc can use in my new pc which i would like to purchase in future.

4. can i first directly download windows 10 from microsoft site after few days can i buy product key and then can i activate.

please give accurate replies

:)

Nandalaala99, Sep 7, 2019
  2. neilpzz Win User

Latest Windows Update invalidated my key

There's no problem with what you bought. What you have listed suggests you used a hard drive from another system that already had Windows 10 installed. (as you don't list a new hard drive) That installation of Windows 10 needs a licence key to activate,
    if you didn't buy a new licence to cover Windows 10 using the new motherboard there is a good chance that is why it now shows it is not activated.

A new motherboard = new device = new licence key. Unless you have purchased a retail licence key which can be transferred to a new device.

Do you have any other info about how Windows 10 was installed on the new PC.?

neilpzz, Sep 7, 2019
  3. aradne Win User
    Windows 10 Pro Licence Expiring - looking for help

I have an HP Elitebook Folio 9470m purchased from a private seller about 6 months ago in late September or early October of 2017. Within the last week I have been getting a pop-up saying that the Windows Licence is about to expire.

The seller had Windows 7 Pro running on it when I bought it and there is a Windows 7 Pro product key in the battery compartment. The seller told me that he had been running Windows 10 for a short period, but did not like it and had rolled the laptop back to Windows 7.

When I purchased it, I immediately updated it to Windows 10 Pro from the Microsoft website. There were no issues and it has been running Windows 10 Pro without any problem for the last 6 months. I do vaguely remember however that when updating to Windows 10, the process seemed just slightly different than when I updated another laptop earlier in the year.

When I checked the Settings>Activation page now, it says "Windows is activated using your organization's activation service" and not a digital licence as on my other laptop. I had assumed that when updating 6 months ago, I had moved to a digital licence for Windows 10. That doesn't appear to be the case.
    I downloaded the activation download tool in the first post of this thread, but it's not running properly. I can try getting it to run if you think it's necessary, but in the meantime I used Jellybean Keyfinder to look for the current Windows 10 product key. It's different from the one listed in the battery compartment for the original Windows 7 install. Keyfinder also lists the registered owner as HP and gives a blank for registered organization. It also states that Windows 10 Pro was "Installed from Volume Media".

I want to continue to run Windows 10 Pro and I would like to know my options. These are the ones I'm considering.

1. On the Settings>Activation page, go to Change Product Key and enter the Windows 7 Pro key that is listed in the battery compartment. I don't know if that will work or if it might also worsen the situation in some way.

2. Purchase a Windows 10 Pro product key from a UK ebay seller for a nominal cost and enter that product key. The seller has over 2000 highly positive reviews over several years so appears legitimate enough that it's been working for people.
    3. Is there any way to convert to a Windows 10 Pro Digital Licence at this stage?
    I would appreciate your comments and suggestions.

aradne, Sep 7, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

help for new purchasing of windows 10 licence key

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 7, 2019
Thema:

help for new purchasing of windows 10 licence key

1. help for new purchasing of windows 10 licence key - Similar Threads - help purchasing licence

2. purchasing a new Windows 10 key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    purchasing a new Windows 10 key: How do I purchase a windows 10 key. windows is no longer serviced, I am installing on MacMini's Bootcamp that will only have windows 10 drivers. So I need a key to unlock win 10....
  3. purchasing a new Windows 10 key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    purchasing a new Windows 10 key: How do I purchase a windows 10 key. windows is no longer serviced, I am installing on MacMini's Bootcamp that will only have windows 10 drivers. So I need a key to unlock win 10....
  4. purchasing a new Windows 10 key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I purchased a Windows 11 Home licence but this not receive the key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I purchased a Windows 11 Home licence but this not receive the key: Dear all, I bought a version of windows 11 home via the online store website but I did not receive the email with the product key. So I installed my new PC by selecting the option "I don't have a key" thinking I could activate the digital license afterwards but without...
  6. I purchased a Windows 11 Home licence but this not receive the key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I purchased a Windows 11 Home licence but this not receive the key: Dear all, I bought a version of windows 11 home via the online store website but I did not receive the email with the product key. So I installed my new PC by selecting the option "I don't have a key" thinking I could activate the digital license afterwards but without...
  7. Windows licence key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows licence key: Hi guys,I'm having problems activating my license on the PC. I changed motherboard and CPU, and the key that I have doesn't work because of the hardware change. can I do anything about it?...
  8. Licence key on new build

Licence key on new build: Apologies for probably what is an obvious answer. I am thinking about building a new PC but with most cases these do not come with a dvd drive. If I download and create a bootable version of Windows is it then a case of just buying a version of Windows on disc and using...
  9. purchase licence

purchase licence: I have been running a win 10 Enterprise and it says it will soon expire. I do not want to do a reinstall because of software Im have on this computer. Can I purchase a licennce and activate this Win10 I am running?I can't find the proper place to purchace the licence...
  10. Windows 10 Pro purchased but reinstalls only home. No licence key or digital licence.

Windows 10 Pro purchased but reinstalls only home. No licence key or digital licence.: I bought Windows 10 Pro 2 years ago and at the time on that computer it worked as an in-situ upgrade without issues. Ive since had to change computers and reinstall and it doesn't seem to exist any more. The windows install is the OEM supplied Win10 home. When i attempt...