Windows 10: HELP FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES , I NEED BSOD ERRORS .DMP .DUMP FILES

Discus and support HELP FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES , I NEED BSOD ERRORS .DMP .DUMP FILES in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I want to analysis many BSOD errors, for this purpose, i am collecting dump files in form of .dmp and .dump files. I knew many users are getting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RAJU.MSC.MATHEMATICS, Nov 8, 2018.

1. HELP FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES , I NEED BSOD ERRORS .DMP .DUMP FILES

I want to analysis many BSOD errors, for this purpose, i am collecting dump files in form of .dmp and .dump files.

I knew many users are getting bsod and already some reported bsod errors in this forum.

I am requesting all the users, who is having .dmp and .dump files , upload the files in online storage and then share those links here .

:)

RAJU.MSC.MATHEMATICS, Nov 8, 2018
  2. psyko12 Win User

Can anyone help me decipher BSoD Dumps

Update 5: After the bombardment of BSoD's this BSoD finally showed a real blue screen, unlike the others before they've had reboots (whilst it's not set to reboot).

Heres the dump, any pity or help would be much appreciated.

Code: ================================================== Dump File : 073111-21187-01.dmp Crash Time : 7/31/2011 21:02:58 Bug Check String : Bug Check Code : 0x00000124 Parameter 1 : 00000000`00000000 Parameter 2 : fffffa80`01db7038 Parameter 3 : 00000000`b2000000 Parameter 4 : 00000000`1020080f Caused By Driver : hal.dll Caused By Address : hal.dll+12a3b File Description : Product Name : Company : File Version : Processor : x64 Crash Address : ntoskrnl.exe+7fd00 Stack Address 1 : Stack Address 2 : Stack Address 3 : Computer Name : Full Path : C:\Windows\Minidump\073111-21187-01.dmp Processors Count : 2 Major Version : 15 Minor Version : 7601 Dump File Size : 287,480 ==================================================[/quote]

psyko12, Nov 8, 2018
  3. topgundcp Win User
    BSOD/WinDBG setup and DMP file help?

For testing purpose, just go to the BSOD section of the forum and download one of the ZIP file, use the dmp file to test with.

topgundcp, Nov 8, 2018
  4. HELP FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES , I NEED BSOD ERRORS .DMP .DUMP FILES

BSOD keeps happening - i have a DMP file

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest on windows 10.

To begin with troubleshooting I would like you to answer the following question:

Could you please provide the make/model of your laptop?

I would suggest you to follow the steps below:

Method 1:

I would suggest you to follow the below links and check if it helps:

BSOD Finding and fixing them

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

if issue still persists,

Method 2:

Please upload dump files, To upload the dump files refer the
    The procedure for finding and uploading the DMP files

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

AmritaBhattacharjee1709, Nov 8, 2018
Thema:

HELP FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES , I NEED BSOD ERRORS .DMP .DUMP FILES

1. HELP FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES , I NEED BSOD ERRORS .DMP .DUMP FILES - Similar Threads - HELP RESEARCH PURPOSES

2. Need some help with BSOD/DMP files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need some help with BSOD/DMP files: Hello, I have been dealing with various BSOD for a few months now and I finally decided to try a clean install of windows. Unfortunately, I kept getting the error "Windows cannot install required files. Make sure all files required for installation are available, and restart...
  3. Need help with BSOD dump file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help with BSOD dump file: ******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis ** ********************************************************************************IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL aAn attempt was made to access a pageable or completely invalid...
  4. Need help with BSOD dump file

Need help with BSOD dump file: ******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis ** ********************************************************************************IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL aAn attempt was made to access a pageable or completely invalid...
  5. Need Help with Dump Files / BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need Help with Dump Files / BSOD: I've gotten a new PC , replaced HW, reinstalled windows, updated drivers ect and still getting BSOD seemingly randomly. Is anyone able to assist in looking at my minidump files as I'm grasping at...
  6. Need Help with Dump Files / BSOD

Need Help with Dump Files / BSOD: I've gotten a new PC , replaced HW, reinstalled windows, updated drivers ect and still getting BSOD seemingly randomly. Is anyone able to assist in looking at my minidump files as I'm grasping at...
  7. BSOD error - Need help with dump file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD error - Need help with dump file: Lately I've been trying to run VMs on my system and they don't seem to be working and whenever i try to run a virtual machine it will just give me a BSOD. Ive been told to upload the dump file and share it...
  8. BSOD error - Need help with dump file

BSOD error - Need help with dump file: Lately I've been trying to run VMs on my system and they don't seem to be working and whenever i try to run a virtual machine it will just give me a BSOD. Ive been told to upload the dump file and share it...
  9. BSOD error - Need help with dump file

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Need help parsing BSOD errors / dump files

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Need help parsing BSOD errors / dump files: I am getting intermittent BSOD errors. I have tried all the recommended steps but still need some help: - I have no third party antivirus except malwarebytes - My main drivers, so far as I can tell, are up to date; so is Windows - Malwarebytes and Windows Defender find no...