Windows 10: Help for the fixing my laptop

Discus and support Help for the fixing my laptop in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Whenever I am opening my pc it is turning into a black screen with a cursor... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by VishalTiwari1, Jun 12, 2021.

1. Help for the fixing my laptop

Whenever I am opening my pc it is turning into a black screen with a cursor

:)

VishalTiwari1, Jun 12, 2021
  2. Mussels Win User

HP Laptop help (fixed)

does that laptop have two GPU's?

I was going to suggest external monitor, but you seem to have done that already

Mussels, Jun 12, 2021
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jun 12, 2021
  4. n-ster Win User

Help for the fixing my laptop

n-ster, Jun 12, 2021
Thema:

Help for the fixing my laptop

1. Help for the fixing my laptop - Similar Threads - Help fixing laptop

2. I need help fixing my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help fixing my laptop: Recently my computer for no reason started showing code 10 on my wireless connection drive. It got fixed for few hours by reinstalling the driver but it happened again and now even reinstall doesnt work and it started showing code 14 on my vivobook uefi firmware and it's not...
  3. I need help fixing my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need help fixing my laptop: Recently my computer for no reason started showing code 10 on my wireless connection drive. It got fixed for few hours by reinstalling the driver but it happened again and now even reinstall doesnt work and it started showing code 14 on my vivobook uefi firmware and it's not...
  4. Need help fixing my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help fixing my laptop: I have a windows 8 Toshiba laptop I haven’t used in years. I haven’t been able to use it because it always says “ Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart. We're just collecting some error info, and then we'll restart for-you.” they it go to auto repair and it’s just a...
  5. Need help fixing my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help fixing my laptop: I have a windows 8 Toshiba laptop I haven’t used in years. I haven’t been able to use it because it always says “ Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart. We're just collecting some error info, and then we'll restart for-you.” they it go to auto repair and it’s just a...
  6. How to fix 0x800f081f on my asus laptop plz help

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to fix 0x800f081f on my asus laptop plz help: Hi don't really kno much bout computers so would loooooove a hand...keep getting bsod tried everything ran dism and sfc and said logs can be found at Windows.dism.logs...at jus gotta put source path...now my question is how...and will it fix it? Really appreciate it if...
  7. Please help, why is my laptop not fixing my ssd drive?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Please help, why is my laptop not fixing my ssd drive?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Nirvana_Flame175 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lsnf2g/please_help_why_is_my_laptop_not_fixing_my_ssd/
  8. Can someone help me fix my laptop?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can someone help me fix my laptop?: I’m getting “umountable boot error” and when the auto repair starts the screen goes black, please help! submitted by /u/seguin9119 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hk9b7u/can_someone_help_me_fix_my_laptop/
  9. Help me how to fix my laptop PLS!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Help me how to fix my laptop PLS!: Hello guys how can i fix my laptop? When I charge my laptop it will slow before but when the update come i wait and finish the update after that i open my laptop there is no problem but if i start charging my laptop it will run slow and then blue screen. What should i do...
  10. Help me how to fix my laptop PLS!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Help me how to fix my laptop PLS!: Hello guys how can i fix my laptop? When I charge my laptop it will run slow before but when the update come i wait and finish the update after that i open my laptop there is no problem but if i start charging my laptop it will run slow and then blue screen. What should i...