Windows 10: Help Forgot your Microsoft Pin?

Discus and support Help Forgot your Microsoft Pin? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello, I got my new PC today and I have only my Microsoft account on it but I can not get out of the account and in since they require a pin and I no... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Benutzer1843, Sep 11, 2020.

1. Help Forgot your Microsoft Pin?

Hello, I got my new PC today and I have only my Microsoft account on it but I can not get out of the account and in since they require a pin and I no longer have it. and since it is an old phone number I can not do anything help what to do?

PS: With Pin I also mean Pin I know my password

:)

Benutzer1843, Sep 11, 2020
Thema:

Help Forgot your Microsoft Pin?

1. Help Forgot your Microsoft Pin? - Similar Threads - Help Forgot Microsoft

2. Forgot PIN

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forgot PIN: Had a Asus Vivobook in storage with a friend in 2019. Just got it back. Lock Screen auto loads on startup. Thought I remembered the PIN but I didn’t. It has a fingerprint scanner but the finger I was sure was right didn’t work. Now, that’s deactivated and I have to enter the...
  3. Forgot PIN

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Forgot PIN: Had a Asus Vivobook in storage with a friend in 2019. Just got it back. Lock Screen auto loads on startup. Thought I remembered the PIN but I didn’t. It has a fingerprint scanner but the finger I was sure was right didn’t work. Now, that’s deactivated and I have to enter the...
  4. Forgot PIN

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  5. Forgot Pin

Forgot Pin: Hello, a friend of mine tried opening my PC and I don't know how but he apparently tried it too many times and it just says to enter a challenge phrase which is A1B2C3 and then I should input the pin but when I do put in the correct pin it says this sign in option is disabled...
  6. Forgot Pin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forgot Pin: Hello, a friend of mine tried opening my PC and I don't know how but he apparently tried it too many times and it just says to enter a challenge phrase which is A1B2C3 and then I should input the pin but when I do put in the correct pin it says this sign in option is disabled...
  7. Forgot Pin

8. forgot pin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    forgot pin: saya tidak bisa masuk karena lupa pin saya https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forgot-pin/da331895-144e-427a-bcf6-0dcdb3862374
  9. forgot pin

forgot pin: saya tidak bisa masuk karena lupa pin saya https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forgot-pin/da331895-144e-427a-bcf6-0dcdb3862374
  10. i forgot what my pin is and microsoft systems are not helping

i forgot what my pin is and microsoft systems are not helping: so I am migrating my Minecraft account and when I want to sign in it is asking me for a pin. I forgot my pin so I look to see if I can find it or reset it. it tells me to go to sign-in options and then windows help pin and look for change. change is not in the list of items...