Windows 10: Help Forgot your Microsoft Pin?

Discus and support Help Forgot your Microsoft Pin? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello, I got my new PC today and I have only my Microsoft account on it but I can not get out of the account and in since they require a pin and I no... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Benutzer1843, Sep 11, 2020.

1. Help Forgot your Microsoft Pin?

Hello, I got my new PC today and I have only my Microsoft account on it but I can not get out of the account and in since they require a pin and I no longer have it. and since it is an old phone number I can not do anything help what to do?

PS: With Pin I also mean Pin I know my password

:)

Benutzer1843, Sep 11, 2020
Thema:

Help Forgot your Microsoft Pin?

1. Help Forgot your Microsoft Pin? - Similar Threads - Help Forgot Microsoft

2. Forgot PIN to my PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Forgot PIN to my PC: Yep, I do not remember my PIN. I tried for over one hour, using different combinations of what I thought it might be. I cannot get the messages that I expect. Has anyone been painted in a corner like this? "Preciate any help I can get. Ciao...
  3. Forgot pin number

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Forgot pin number: My brother tried putting in the wrong pin number on a HKC Computer windows 10. Therefore cannot reset computer. Can you help please By telling me how I would recover a pin number if I place too many pin numbers too many times. Thank you....
  4. I forgot my PIN

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I forgot my PIN: When trying to remove the "PIN request" at login and following the instructions to do so, the "I forgot my PIN" does not display in the "Windows Hello PIN" box. The only hot-links in the box are "Learn More" and "Add" neither of which gets me where I need to be. -- Thanks....
  5. Remember pin but forgot password

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Remember pin but forgot password: How to reset my laptop passwords https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remember-pin-but-forgot-password/8acd0aa2-b806-4c81-a633-fd160884b9e2
  6. Forgot admin pin/pasword

Forgot admin pin/pasword: I used the free upgrade when it was available on my laptop (over a year ago). I forgot the password so now I have a laptop with windows 10 but no updates and it is a security problem. Since the free upgrade did not include the forgot pin/password option, I am stuck. What now?...
  7. Forgot PIN and Password

Forgot PIN and Password: Hello, I forgot my PIN and password for my windows 10 laptop because I didnt use it for a long time Now i cant connect I didnt found any "forgot passowrd" link to get my password on outlook. My outlook is linked to my laptop but they dont have the same password....
  8. I forgot my PIN.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I forgot my PIN.: I always use Face Recognition to open my Surface so I forgot my PIN. Today it did not work and keeps asking for my PIN. I forgot my PIN. So I cannot open my surface. What can I do?...
  9. Remember PIN but forgot password

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Remember PIN but forgot password: So, I remember my PIN for my account, which is an Administrator type Account, but I forgot my password. I tried reseting my password but because it asks me to enter my forgotten password, i can't reset my password. And also, my windows user isn't connected with my Microsoft...
  10. Forgot PIN and Password

Forgot PIN and Password: I cannot remember my PIN nor password for a Win10 laptop. Finger print scan still works but says I also have to enter my PIN. Is there any way to recover without doing a full reset and losing all data?...