Windows 10: Help! Forza Horizon 4 keeps crashing on startup.

Discus and support Help! Forza Horizon 4 keeps crashing on startup. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello, Thank you for taking the time to help in these desperate times. I just reset my computer because it was the only step to fix my game. It was... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Endless Bart, Jun 19, 2019.

1. Help! Forza Horizon 4 keeps crashing on startup.

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to help in these desperate times. I just reset my computer because it was the only step to fix my game. It was working perfectly fine for 3 days, but when I updated forza it wont get past the screen of Turn 10 Studios. My windows PC is fully updated, so is all my drivers. My mic is turned off for the game, and I have also reset it.

Specs:

GPU: 1050ti

RAM: 16gb DDR4 250mhz

CPU: i7 7700HQ @ 2.8ghz

The game is installed on my normal drive, no usb or seperate drive.

PLEASE HELP!

:)

Endless Bart, Jun 19, 2019
  2. Andre for Directly, Jun 26, 2019
  3. Help! Forza Horizon 4 keeps crashing on startup.

Hi

My name is Andre Da Costa; an Independent Consultant, Windows Insider MVP and Windows & Devices for IT MVP. I'm here to help you with your problem.

Have you tried lowering your screen resolution to see if the game launches?

How much free space do you have on the drive?

Could you confirm if this also happens in the default Administrator account?

Open Start

Type: cmd

Right click CMD

Click Run as administrator

At the command prompt, type:

net user administrator/active:yes

Hit Enter

Close command prompt, restart, then try signing into the Administrator account.

Do you have the latest cumulative updates for Windows 10 1903 installed?

If not...

Go to the following page then click 'Update Now'

https://www.microsoft.com/software-download/win...

Open Start > Settings > Apps > Apps & features

Scroll down to Forza Horizon 4

Select it

Click Advanced options

Click Reset

Restart

Check the Store for updates

If that does not work...

download the following utility and use it to remove Forza Horizon 4:

https://gallery.technet.microsoft.com/scriptcen...

Reinstall it Forza Horizon 4 - Microsoft Store

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/forza-horizon...

I am going to admit, you are not the first to report of issues with installing Forza Horizon series of games on Windows 10. There doesn't seem to be a documented solution of works and doesn't work. I have recommended to users to downgrade to an older release
    such as Windows 10 1703 and they report it works.

See example case:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

Here is something else you can try:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

Andre for Directly, Jun 26, 2019
  4. Naveen_M Win User

Help! Forza Horizon 4 keeps crashing on startup.

Forza Horizon 4 will not unistall

Hi Titus,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I'd suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

Click on Start menu, and look for Forza Horizon 4. Right click on it and select
    Uninstall.

You can also uninstall the game through settings by following the below steps.

1. Press Windows key + I together to open Settings.

2. Click on Apps > Apps & features.

3. Click on Forza Horizon 4.

4. Select Uninstall.

Let us know how it goes. I will keep working with you until it's fixed.

Naveen M

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Naveen_M, Jun 26, 2019
Thema:

Help! Forza Horizon 4 keeps crashing on startup.

1. Help! Forza Horizon 4 keeps crashing on startup. - Similar Threads - Help Forza Horizon

2. forza horizon 4 crashing on startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    forza horizon 4 crashing on startup: here are the logs when i start forza the game gets to the spedometer scene and then crashes i asked forza support and they told me to contact microsoftFaulting application name: ForzaHorizon4.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x6284de93Faulting module name:...
  3. forza horizon 4 crashing on startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    forza horizon 4 crashing on startup: here are the logs when i start forza the game gets to the spedometer scene and then crashes i asked forza support and they told me to contact microsoftFaulting application name: ForzaHorizon4.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x6284de93Faulting module name:...
  4. Forza horizon 4 keeps crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza horizon 4 keeps crashing: So my forza horizon 4 keeps crashing shortly after I start playing it. Sometimes I would start driving and then it would crash. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forza-horizon-4-keeps-crashing/8044c82c-6969-4175-a0c0-d8067de3c6f1
  5. Forza Horizon 4 Crashing on Startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 Crashing on Startup: Hey there, Just purchased this game, and was able to play for a few hours before it crashed. The game will no longer boot whatsoever. The furthest I manage to get is a brief flash of the very first grey loading screen and then nothing. I've: uninstalled and reinstalled...
  6. Forza Horizon 4 keeps crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 keeps crashing: I just downloaded Forza Horizon 4 and it starts up for 2 seconds then just shuts off. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling, I have turned off extra audio stuff, I am not running any other applications. I have read through pages of this **** and still haven't found an...
  7. Forza Horizon 4 Crashing in startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 Crashing in startup: Hello please i tried every solutions in the microsoft sites and nothing work and i hope u can help me the game crashing in startup after i press enter =( And also I have played for 5 hours and i did not get any problems i tried the solutions in this site and i tried this...
  8. Forza Horizon 4 DEMO Crashing at startup

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Forza Horizon 4 DEMO Crashing at startup: Hello! A few days ago I downloaded Forza Horizon 4 Demo. After some seconds before i started the game, it crashed without any error. I disabled anti-virus (I have only Windows Defender), I downloaded random app from microsoft store, I don`t have overclocking software, I...
  9. Forza Horizon 4 crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Forza Horizon 4 crashing: It keeps crashing after i get done with the benchmark and when i do my stuff manually it crashes when the xbox controller pops up please help this game is very buggy atm i have had download problems and crashing problems...
  10. Forza Horizon 4 Demo Crashed on Startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 Demo Crashed on Startup: I tried loading up the demo straight from the microsoft store but it just showed that it launched it but crashes.So i uninstalled and installed it again on my account so i just dont think it works on PC so can anyone help please?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. forza horizon 4 crashing on startup

2. forza horizon 4 keeps closing

3. forza horizon 4 crash on startup

4. forza 4 crashes on start pc,
  5. lootbox horizon 4 crashing on startup,
  6. forza horizon 4 starts booting then crashes,
  7. forza horizon 4 keeps crashing pc,
  8. forza horizon 4 crashing at start up,
  9. forza horizon 4 keeps crashinf,
  10. forza 4 crash,
  11. forza horizon 4 da crash 2019,