Windows 10: Help!!!! Friend gave us computer that still has his password

Discus and support Help!!!! Friend gave us computer that still has his password in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; He told us it would be easy to reset it and get rid of his accounts but here we are a couple months later and still not luck in resetting. It is a home... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/velvettears13, Jun 17, 2020.

1. Help!!!! Friend gave us computer that still has his password

He told us it would be easy to reset it and get rid of his accounts but here we are a couple months later and still not luck in resetting. It is a home built gaming computer. We have tried the BIOS menu and boot menu like he asked and have nothing. Any other options. The power button is not on the sign in screen either and no guest account

submitted by /u/velvettears13
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/velvettears13, Jun 17, 2020

2. Building a computer for a friend

Any reason for listing the 3820? Socket 2011 is total overkill for what your looking for. Socket AM3+ would be more appropriate.

My build suggestion, just pick a case your friend likes the looks of. System Builder

BarbaricSoul, Jun 17, 2020
  3. alilpup13 Win User
    need help getting into my hp envy password and it won't let

I need help getting into a hp envy sleekbook as I forgot my password and I can't access my computer. .and suggestions

alilpup13, Jun 17, 2020
  4. P4-630 Win User

Help!!!! Friend gave us computer that still has his password

How to reset Windwos 8 Password?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/what-do-forget-windows-password#1TC=windows-8

• If you've forgotten your Windows password, there are several ways to retrieve or reset it:
      • If your PC is on a domain, your system administrator must reset your password.
      • If you're using a Microsoft account, you can reset your password online. ...
      • If you're using a local account, use your password hint as a reminder.

P4-630, Jun 17, 2020
Thema:

Help!!!! Friend gave us computer that still has his password

1. Help!!!! Friend gave us computer that still has his password - Similar Threads - Help Friend gave

2. I recently retrieved a PC for my friend and it still has his account on it but he does not...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I recently retrieved a PC for my friend and it still has his account on it but he does not...: He gave me an old PC that he thought didn’t work anymore but it booted up and worked so when I tried to login, he did not know his password and I am stuck on the password screen...
  3. I recently retrieved a PC for my friend and it still has his account on it but he does not...

in Windows 10 Customization
    I recently retrieved a PC for my friend and it still has his account on it but he does not...: He gave me an old PC that he thought didn’t work anymore but it booted up and worked so when I tried to login, he did not know his password and I am stuck on the password screen...
  4. I recently retrieved a PC for my friend and it still has his account on it but he does not...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. My uncle passed and we don't know his microsoft account password HELP US

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My uncle passed and we don't know his microsoft account password HELP US: title is pretty self explanatory, somebody help us reset his password please, we don't have access to his phone, his email, nothing.microsoft's "support team" is of no help because I can't personally contact them, this is undoubtedly one of the worst support systems i've ever...
  6. Friend gave me a pc, and I can't sign in even with his help. Help?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Friend gave me a pc, and I can't sign in even with his help. Help?: It is an account synced with his other account his used for his personal pc. However, the password and secuirty questions aren't working. He even signed out and back in. The account has 2 PCs registered to it, one of which is his. He only has 2 computers so the chance of it...
  7. My friend logged into his computer under his name but isnt his account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    My friend logged into his computer under his name but isnt his account: I don't know really how to describe this. My friend has turned his computer off and on several times. He signs on and clicks to log in. It shows his name, but the background is back to the standard background, all his settings are reset to default, and his files and programs...
  8. Husband laid off & his company gave us his laptop but no admin password

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Husband laid off & his company gave us his laptop but no admin password: Can I buy a new Windows OS with a fresh install to remove the previous information etc on an old work laptop? Specifically admin privileges, I can't get in to that account to change settings. We have access to his account on the computer but not the Admin account. I can't...
  9. my friend has problem with his pc

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    my friend has problem with his pc: Hello, my name is Ibrahim my friend has strange problem when he use his pc show many icon bug on screen like next image [ATTACH] after that bluescreen DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION I have search about bluescreen but I don't find anything for windows 10 Anyone has the solution....
  10. Helping a Friend work out his BSOD issues.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Helping a Friend work out his BSOD issues.: I've created and account on this forum in order to help a friend oversea's in the U.K. work out and issue he is having with his new PC. He is not the most computer savvy so I'm doing my best to help him but I can't figure out why he is having the issue he is having. Multiple...