Windows 10: HELP! Gaming issue

Discus and support HELP! Gaming issue in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; All my games always played ar 60 fps. Now it runs most the time at 10/15 fps and sometimes it goes back to 60 fps. Its on a laptop. I recently cleaned... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/phaze_7pc, Mar 28, 2021.

1. HELP! Gaming issue

All my games always played ar 60 fps. Now it runs most the time at 10/15 fps and sometimes it goes back to 60 fps. Its on a laptop. I recently cleaned my fan coolers. But that was a month ago and after cleaning it the games would still run at 60 fps. I recently installed a new graphics driver but i deleted it and manual installed the driver again but still doesnt seem to work.

Specs: gtx 1050 2gb I7 8th gen 12 gb ram

submitted by /u/phaze_7pc
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/phaze_7pc, Mar 28, 2021

2. Issue with Gaming resolution in Lumia 535.

Hi Balavarisrikanth,

• What is the exact issue are you facing games? Is it a online game or playing through any app?
    • Is this issue specific to any game?
    • Do you get any error message while trying to play?
    If you are facing this issue with store games, I suggest you to try the steps mentioned in the below article and check if this helps.

Lumia troubleshooting and repair

Support options for Nokia, Lumia, and feature phone devices

Note: From the above link navigate to Other problem
    > Problem not listed in the troubleshooting tool and try the steps.

Kindly let us know the above information and status of the issue to assist you further.

Thank You.

ThofikhAhamad, Mar 28, 2021
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Mar 28, 2021
  4. HELP! Gaming issue

Game Installation Issues Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

I understand your concern about installing the Zoo Tycoon 2 game on your device. We will help you with this issue.

Do let us know the following to assist you better with this issue:

• What is the complete error message/ error code of this issue?
    • From where have you downloaded the game?

I suggest you to refer to the below Microsoft Support article, try the troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Microsoft Games: InstallShield Error Messages

Hope it helps. Get back to us with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Mar 28, 2021
Thema:

HELP! Gaming issue

1. HELP! Gaming issue - Similar Threads - HELP Gaming issue

2. Gaming issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gaming issue: I attempted to play my sims 4 game and am getting an error message. I was told by EA games to contact Microsoft to resolve the issue as the error message that comes up has nothing to do with EA....
  3. Gaming issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Gaming issue: I attempted to play my sims 4 game and am getting an error message. I was told by EA games to contact Microsoft to resolve the issue as the error message that comes up has nothing to do with EA....
  4. Gaming Issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Gaming Issues: Halo Infinite is not running. It starts and then crashes. I am currently on Windows 11 Insider Preview 10.0.22509.1011 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gaming-issues/d0ea0fc8-069f-4f7e-b72c-5812f1efe507
  5. Gaming issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Gaming issues: Hello Everyone I have been dealing with this issue for a very long time and it is frustrating me. I bought this gaming pc* in November 2018 so 2 years ago. The smoothness of my gaming has deteriorated, with every game. The first time I realised the fps dropping on all...
  6. help in gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    help in gaming: so im trying to run wwe 2k15 a game on my pc my pc is 8 years old with intel hd 4000 i3 core the game is suuuuuuppppeeerrrr slow works at 10 fps to 35 fpsn + i make youtube video about games i try to play ps2 games on my laptop like smackdown hctp they work brilliant the...
  7. game issue

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    game issue: on opening any game installed on my window 10 pc , it run properly but screen went black and sound of game can be listened in headphones . The only problem is that screen went black , game runs good and also can be seen in taskbar and task manager. I m using i5 7400 processor...
  8. Can someone help with an App/Game download issue?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can someone help with an App/Game download issue?: I'm running the most current version of Windows 10. When I try to install larger items from the Windows Store, in this case games, I get a constant error. I have to continuously check on the download and hit the resume button because it keeps stopping. This happens whether I...
  9. Gaming issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gaming issue: Hello, I recently installed Age of Empires II Definitive Edition from steam and am trying to play it but unfortunately it is not working and instead it comes up with the message: "IntelR HD Graphics GPU with vendor id 32902 and device ID 258 is not DirectX 11 compliant: I...
  10. gaming issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    gaming issue: when start playing on windows 10 after about 1 minutes monitor going sleep, keyboard don't work but cpu steal working & I cant ever turnoff my computer only can reset .please help me .excuse me for bad English language....