Windows 10: Help get rid of this blue box

Discus and support Help get rid of this blue box in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; [IMG] How can I get rid of the blue box, taskbar shortcut from popping up while playing games?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by jordanposey, Jul 5, 2018.

1. Help get rid of this blue box

Help get rid of this blue box [​IMG]

How can I get rid of the blue box, taskbar shortcut from popping up while playing games?

:)

jordanposey, Jul 5, 2018

2. Help get rid of this blue box

Help get rid of this blue box [​IMG]

How can I get rid of the blue box, taskbar shortcut from popping up while playing games?

jordanposey, Nov 11, 2018
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Nov 11, 2018
  4. Help get rid of this blue box

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

keep us posted. i'll be interested in this as i've been wanting to do one for a while.

Chicken Patty, Nov 11, 2018
Thema:

Help get rid of this blue box

1. Help get rid of this blue box - Similar Threads - Help rid blue

2. How to get rid of transparent box on screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get rid of transparent box on screen: There is a transparent box on screen which I cannot get rid off. I can see through the box but I cannot click on links within the box. It is like a transparent plastic that allows me to see but prevent me from doing anything. Appreciate help.Can you see the transparent...
  3. How to get rid of transparent box on screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to get rid of transparent box on screen: There is a transparent box on screen which I cannot get rid off. I can see through the box but I cannot click on links within the box. It is like a transparent plastic that allows me to see but prevent me from doing anything. Appreciate help.Can you see the transparent...
  4. get rid of "finalize the string box"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    get rid of "finalize the string box": Hi, I'm using the Vietnamese keyboard that I installed in "Language & region" setting. I keep encounter the "finalize the string" box. How do I get rid of it without using third-party software or uninstalling the language ?...
  5. get rid of "finalize the string box"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    get rid of "finalize the string box": Hi, I'm using the Vietnamese keyboard that I installed in "Language & region" setting. I keep encounter the "finalize the string" box. How do I get rid of it without using third-party software or uninstalling the language ?...
  6. Need "Help" getting rid of this . . .

in Windows 10 Customization
    Need "Help" getting rid of this . . .: My computer is a Dell laptop, running Windows 10.In the past, when I've had problems.Dell would connect to my computer, and take a look.But this problem happens, prior to the computer running?When I turn my, computer on. The first thing, that happens.A blue screen, with two...
  7. how to get rid of blue box

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to get rid of blue box: All of a sudden I got a blue box attached to curser, it highlights everything that curser touches. My desktop icons disappeared and y apps list came up, desktop now is back up after 3 hrs of trying to fix. Blue box still there and interferes with every action I do. Even now...
  8. blue screen need to get rid of it

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    blue screen need to get rid of it: Need to get rid of blue screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-need-to-get-rid-of-it/22a08ece-a6dd-4213-83dd-74b93f5618d8"
  9. How to get rid of the blue outline?

in Browsers and Email
    How to get rid of the blue outline?: [img] I find it a bit annoying as the blue and the black don't match together. Using the dark accent colour does get rid of the blue outline but I don't want to have to use this option. The problem does seem to only appear on Firefox when I'm using a custom dark...
  10. Help getting rid of preset boxes while dragging a window

in Windows 10 Support
    Help getting rid of preset boxes while dragging a window: When I drag a window it shows an outline of multiple preset gray boxes that will snap said window into place. It's real annoying because it changes the window sizes and I have to manually stretch it out again just to read something. Does anyone know how to disable this...