Windows 10: [HELP!] Getting Windows for a Macbook without bootcamp...

Discus and support [HELP!] Getting Windows for a Macbook without bootcamp... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello users of r/Windows10!!! I am suffering with my crappy Win10 laptop and just so happen to have a Macbook air 2017. Because I don't want to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Mewnova, May 30, 2020.

1. [HELP!] Getting Windows for a Macbook without bootcamp...

Hello users of r/Windows10!!!

I am suffering with my crappy Win10 laptop and just so happen to have a Macbook air 2017. Because I don't want to install Win10 on the Mac's ssd, what could I do? (I just so happen to have a 128GB microsd card with an sd adapter)

submitted by /u/Mewnova
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Mewnova, May 30, 2020
  2. BikerDude Win User

Replace key to Sysprep and move Bootcamp to my new MacBook Pro?

I upgraded my Bootcamp version of Windows 7 Ultimate to Windows 10 on my MacBook Air. The screen is cracked on my MacBook Air so I am trying to move Bootcamp to a new MacBook Pro. When I run Sysprep I am getting an error message that says Sysprep cannot run on an upgraded version of Windows.

My question is: If I purchase new Windows 10 Pro operating system, can I replace the upgraded Windows 10 product key with the new key and will it change the upgrade to a new installation of Windows 10. If it will do this, I can then run Sysprep and move Bootcamp to my new MacBook Pro.

Thanks for your help!

BikerDude, May 30, 2020
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    Windows on Macbook Pro using Bootcamp

Hi,

You need support software (drivers) installed with Boot Camp to use Windows 10. This software is automatically downloaded when you use Boot Camp Assistant. Boot Camp supports 64-bit versions of Windows 10 Home and Windows 10 Pro when used with a supported
    Mac. Here are the list that supports Windows 10:

• MacBook Pro (2012 and later)
    • MacBook Air (2012 and later)
    • MacBook (2015 and later)
    • iMac Pro (2017)iMac (2012 and later)
    • Mac mini (2012 and later)
    • Mac mini Server (Late 2012)
    • Mac Pro (Late 2013)

We also suggest that you check and follow the steps shared by Andre Da Costa on this
    thread on how to setup Windows 10 on your Mac using Boot Camp.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, May 30, 2020
  4. [HELP!] Getting Windows for a Macbook without bootcamp...

Is Windows 10 compatible with MacBook Bootcamp?

I have a MacBook Pro. I just want to know how Windows 10 is installed on a Mac with Bootcamp.

David A Crawford, May 30, 2020
Thema:

[HELP!] Getting Windows for a Macbook without bootcamp...

1. [HELP!] Getting Windows for a Macbook without bootcamp... - Similar Threads - HELP Getting Macbook

2. Windows Bootcamp in MacBook Pro Complete Darkness

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Bootcamp in MacBook Pro Complete Darkness: HELP!!!!My Windows boot camp in MacBook Pro was working fine until I accidentally turned the display lighting to 0, now my screen is in complete darkness only in windows mode, keyboard lighting is still on.I've tried the following, it still doesn't work: 1. restarting the...
  3. macbook pro windows bootcamp crash loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    macbook pro windows bootcamp crash loop: I have a MacBook Pro 15″ 2019 and I've used bootcamp to run Windows 10. Unfortunately, I got a blue screen and it just loops this death screen. I've followed virtually every path on the diagnostics and it keeps running into an error.. I can't even get into safemode... I've...
  4. macbook pro windows bootcamp crash loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    macbook pro windows bootcamp crash loop: I have a MacBook Pro 15″ 2019 and I've used bootcamp to run Windows 10. Unfortunately, I got a blue screen and it just loops this death screen. I've followed virtually every path on the diagnostics and it keeps running into an error.. I can't even get into safemode... I've...
  5. Macbook Bootcamp crashing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Macbook Bootcamp crashing: Hi everyone, I have a macbook pro 16inch and use bootcamp on it. Apple drivers seem to be problematic and keep giving me blue screens. I ran verifier and saved some files to share. When I used verifier, keymanager.sys seems to be problematic, but I've seen other apple...
  6. Windows 10 on MacBook Air? (Bootcamp)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 on MacBook Air? (Bootcamp): Thinking of getting MacBook Air but running Windows 10. Anyone have experience? Just want to know if there are any issues I just love the apple hardware and look but want to run WINDOWS OS for school submitted by /u/fresean [link] [comments]...
  7. Reusing Windows Key for Macbook Bootcamp

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Reusing Windows Key for Macbook Bootcamp: Hi, I have a Windows 10 key for my home desktop and I recently bought a Macbook Pro and decided to install Windows via Bootcamp, and I reused the key, is this allowed? I am still using my home desktop daily. Is there a way to unlink the Macbook if it's not allowed or do I...
  8. Bootcamp Macbook Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Support
    Bootcamp Macbook Windows 10 Pro: I had to borrow a friend's Macbook to run Win for a couple of months in 2017 (2 laptops lost in a flood). I "thought" I wiped the drive properly, but...I saw on my credit card site, a device was listed as "Mac OSX" accessing the site August 2019! Friend now wants to sell...
  9. bootcamp installation failed in Macbook air

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    bootcamp installation failed in Macbook air: I have windows 10 iso disc image, it is not installed in my MacBook Air always says bootcamp installation failed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bootcamp-installation-failed-in-macbook-air/905399a2-845b-4467-a91a-3d926ca07b31
  10. Windows Activation on Macbook Pro Bootcamp

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Activation on Macbook Pro Bootcamp: I previously have the Windows 10 activated on Parallels Desktop. Now, I want to switch to Bootcamp. However, it prevents me from switch the license even with the hardware change option. Any idea? [ATTACH]...