Windows 10: HELP - going bonkers! Bluetooth miasma.

Discus and support HELP - going bonkers! Bluetooth miasma. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Win10x64 v1909 latest updates. Would be great to hear from someone who has had a similar problem. Thanks to Microsoft's updates their help and much of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by meditek, May 24, 2020.

1. meditek Win User

HELP - going bonkers! Bluetooth miasma.

Win10x64 v1909 latest updates.

Would be great to hear from someone who has had a similar problem. Thanks to Microsoft's updates their help and much of the online help has been porked by the changes they've made which makes a lot of the advice redundant.
    I've just about mentally and physically had enough of win10 and am about to reinstall Win 7.

After about a week of trying to get a webcam and mike to work, I am now stuck with the Bluetooth/sound settings. My BT earphones worked well on win7 but I am stuck getting Win10 to connect to them. Pairing was easy enough but connecting comes up with an annoying "that didn't bloody well work make sure your device is discoverable" and, of course, clicking remove device to redo it doesn't work so you are stuck in a loop.

If anybody has any suggestions please use the latest Win10 terminology e.g. Don't refer to the Action Center?

Apologies if this sounds like a rant but after 3 days of gazing at a screen and prodding a keyboard I've had it.

:)

meditek, May 24, 2020

2. PROBLEME with BLUETOOTH on NOKIA 6700 CLASSIC !!!

HI.

I HAVE A PROBLEME WITH BLUETOOTH ON MY NOKIA 6700 CLASSIC ........... BLUETOOTH can't be activate.

* I FOLLOW THIS STEPS ;

• menu
    • settings
    • connectivity
    • bluetooth
    • activate
    but he doesn't activate ........................................... so please help me!!!! .

P.S : thanks for your future suggestions

nazim---01, May 24, 2020
  3. Bluetooth keyboard keeps going to sleep after 10 sec

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to run the Power troubleshooter and check if it helps.

I suggest you to try the methods given below and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

Follow these steps to run Power troubleshooter:

• Press Windows key + W and type troubleshooting.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click on Power.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.
    6. Check if issue persists.

Method 2: I suggest you to the below steps to change the settings for keyboard and check if it helps.

• Press “windows+X” and go to “control panel”.
    • Click on “device and printers”.
    • Right click on the “Bluetooth keyboard” and click on “properties”.
    • Under “hardware tab” click on the keyboard device and go to “properties”.
    • Then under “general” tab click on “change settings”.
    • Click on “power management” tab and uncheck the box “allow the computer to turn off this device to save power”.
    • Then click on “ok” and restart the computer, check if the issue persist or not.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, May 24, 2020
  4. malware Win User

Bluetooth Technology Gets Faster With Bluetooth 3.0

From its annual All Hands Meeting in Tokyo this week, the Bluetooth SIG formally adopted Bluetooth Core Specification Version 3.0 + High Speed (HS), or Bluetooth 3.0. This latest iteration of the popular short-range wireless technology fulfills the consumers' need for speed while providing the same wireless Bluetooth experience – faster. Manufacturers of consumer electronics and home entertainment devices can now build their products to send large amounts of video, music and photos between devices wirelessly at speeds consumers expect.
    Bluetooth 3.0 gets its speed from the 802.11 radio protocol. The inclusion of the 802.11 Protocol Adaptation Layer (PAL) provides increased throughput of data transfers at the approximate rate of 24 Mbps. In addition, mobile devices including Bluetooth 3.0 + HS will realize increased power savings due to enhanced power control built in.

"Like Ricky Bobby in Talladega Nights, this latest version was 'born to go fast,' said Mike's Blog, Ph.D., executive director of the Bluetooth SIG. "Utilizing the 802.11 radio was a natural choice as it provides efficiencies for both our members and consumers – members get more function out of the two radios they are already including in devices, and consumers with Bluetooth 3.0 + HS products will get faster exchange of information without changing how they connect. We are excited to expand the possibilities of the PAN."

This newest version of Bluetooth technology builds on the inherent qualities of the current 2.1 + EDR version, including Simple Secure Pairing and built-in, automatic security. And as with all versions of theBluetooth specification, v3.0 + HS provides developers, manufacturers and consumers with the benefit of backwards compatibility, enabling both the expansion and enhancement of this technology with every new specification release. Once products reach the market, the easiest way for consumers to learn which devices are compatible with other Bluetooth enabled devices is to visit the Bluetooth Gadget Guide.

Applications
    With the availability of Bluetooth version 3.0 + HS, consumers can expect to move large data files of videos, music and photos between their own devices and the trusted devices of others, without the need for cables and wires. Some applications consumers will experience include:
    • Wirelessly bulk synchronize music libraries between PC and music player or phone
    • Bulk download photos to a printer or PC
    • Send video files from camera or phone to computer or television
    Availability

The Bluetooth SIG's formal adoption of the specification is only the first step in the product lifecycle. News out today from wireless chip manufacturers and Bluetooth SIG member companies Atheros, Broadcom and CSR shows the second step – getting silicon solutions to device manufacturers – is already underway. End products for consumers are expected to be in the market in 9 to 12 months.

Technical Specifications
    This new specification release includes several major enhancements (learn more here - page requires member login):
    • Generic Alternate MAC/PHY (AMP)
    • 802.11 Protocol Adaptation Layer (PAL)
    • Generic Test Methodology
    • Enhanced Power Control
    • Unicast Connectionless Data
    Source: Engadget

malware, May 24, 2020
Thema:

1. HELP - going bonkers! Bluetooth miasma. - Similar Threads - HELP going bonkers

2. Store updates bonkers

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Store updates bonkers: Store updates bonkersSo I go and check for updates, 27 in total, it gets done and nothing shows download for today 08/19/2021On focus assassit it shows 26 updates got installed...
  3. Going Bonkers - got W2K3 X-64 server working on KVM/QEMU

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Going Bonkers - got W2K3 X-64 server working on KVM/QEMU: Hi there Must be going bonkers -- got W2K3 X-64 server version working on KVM/QEMU One needs a bit of fiddling to make it work as a Workstation as opposed to a server - but it's much better, stable and faster than XP 32 bit so I'm hoping to run my legacy XP stuff on this....
  4. How bonkered is this HDD?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How bonkered is this HDD?: First off, the necessary specs: 1R8174-020 Seagate Mobile HDD 2TB 5400RPM SATA 6Gbps 128MB Cache 2.5-inch Internal Hard Drive Windows 10 Pro v1909 x64 I'll start by saying that I am only looking to better understand what the problem may be with this particular hard drive and...
  5. Keyboard and Mouse stop working intermittently -- Going Bonkers Trying To Fix It

Keyboard and Mouse stop working intermittently -- Going Bonkers Trying To Fix It: Can anyone help me too with this issue: I have an old Dell Tower - not sure how old it is but its works just fine and has Windows 10 and SSD installed - to me it does what it needs to do but this darn mouse and keyboard stuff stopping working with no rhyme or reason is...
  6. Touchpad gone bonkers

Touchpad gone bonkers: Ok, since about 2 updates ago I've had touchpad issues, it will be working then clicks fail , i can move cursor, but button/touch clicking nothing, if i CTRL. ALT. delete, pick task manager it will then work again for a while and repeat same balls all over again when it first...
  7. Going Bonkers here !!!!

Going Bonkers here !!!!: Hi folks Going Bonkers here -- running 5 VM's from an average laptop (Intel I3 proc) with 16 GB memory and 500GB SSD. Intel I3 processor only average --OK though for modest workload. Windows Host + 4 X Linux VM's and 1 Windows VM all giving acceptable performance So...
  8. Wifi - performance - am I going BONKERS !!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi - performance - am I going BONKERS !!: Hi there I was over sorting out a friends Cable box system and I got some real weird wifi results. He needs the 2.4 GHZ so 5 GHZ wasn't an option Set his router to "N" only -- Wideband -- wifi connector showed 300 Mbs connection - but talk about SLOW -- and I tried all...
  9. Win 10 keystrokes go bonkers

in Windows 10 Support
    Win 10 keystrokes go bonkers: when I hit one key sometimes it drops down a list to select from sometimes it takes 2 keystrokes then just hangs if I persist in trying Win 10 logs off and I have to log on again. maybe the keystroke autocompletion feature? Need help. My Win 10 system is now...
  10. Ms you are going BONKERS -- Can't create recovery drive !!!!!!!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Ms you are going BONKERS -- Can't create recovery drive !!!!!!!: Hi there what sort of B/S is this -- surely a product this near to RTM (build 10240) should have an option to create a RECOVERY drive. I'd just LOVE to lock some of those I.T managers into a room with no Restrooms (WC's / bogs etc) with some users who could sit down...