Windows 10: Help! GPU driver is not compatible with win10, window's ScaleAnimation is stuck......

Discus and support Help! GPU driver is not compatible with win10, window's ScaleAnimation is stuck...... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; GPU is GT130m, driver is offcial lastest. And Nvidia won't update driver, becase the GPU was made in 2009. I found may problems: Sometimes window's... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by lymjkl2007, Mar 13, 2020.

1. Help! GPU driver is not compatible with win10, window's ScaleAnimation is stuck......

GPU is GT130m, driver is offcial lastest. And Nvidia won't update driver, becase the GPU was made in 2009.

I found may problems:

Sometimes window's ScaleAnimationis stuck

Sometimes app's pop up animation is lag, for example realtek

I use potplayer play video, sometimes play video begin is lag to 0.5seconds

Frequently, switch Firefox's Tab page is lag, and the most anguish problem is: sliding Scrollbar is very lag then ifsliding many times it become fluently

Help! GPU driver is not compatible with win10, window's ScaleAnimation is stuck...... 3f093386-1b0b-4b2d-9b15-3ba95d4de48a?upload=true.jpg

:)

lymjkl2007, Mar 13, 2020
  2. user33331 Win User

Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, Mar 13, 2020
  3. NVIDIA GPU or Drivers crashing PC, now stuck on Microsoft Basic Display Adapter

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern, and we in Community will try to help you in the best possible way we can.

I suggest you to follow the steps given below and check if it helps.

If no updated drivers available then try installing the available drivers in compatibility mode.

Refer the steps:

• Download the Drive from the manufacture’s website, Right click on the setup file and select Properties.

• Click the compatibility tab, tick the box next to Run this program in compatibility mode for and select Windows.
    Also select the Checkbox Run as administrator.

Hope the information helps, if you have any further queries, feel free to post. We are here to assist you.

Thank you.

Guru Kiran G, Mar 13, 2020
  4. Ikaruga Win User

Help! GPU driver is not compatible with win10, window's ScaleAnimation is stuck......

GeForce Hotfix driver 353.38 (Update: Win10 versions added)

https://forums.geforce.com/default/...vers/announcing-geforce-hotfix-driver-353-38/

Update: Windows 10 (international) versions below:
    Win10 - 64 bit desktop
    Win10 - 32 bit desktop
    Win10 - 64 bit notebook
    Win10 - 32 bit notebook

Ikaruga, Mar 13, 2020
Thema:

Help! GPU driver is not compatible with win10, window's ScaleAnimation is stuck......

1. Help! GPU driver is not compatible with win10, window's ScaleAnimation is stuck...... - Similar Threads - Help GPU driver

2. Help. I'm loading WinXP on a Win10-compatible PC. It's stuck at Setup is starting Windows.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help. I'm loading WinXP on a Win10-compatible PC. It's stuck at Setup is starting Windows.: Yesterday, I got a WinXP disc off of eBay. I went to put it in my PC and waited for WinXP to boot up. Then, I saw it was stuck at Setup is starting Windows. I waited an hour and it never went to the setup screen. I slept and let it sit for 12 hours and nothing happened. I...
  3. Help. I'm loading WinXP on a Win10-compatible PC. It's stuck at Setup is starting Windows.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help. I'm loading WinXP on a Win10-compatible PC. It's stuck at Setup is starting Windows.: Yesterday, I got a WinXP disc off of eBay. I went to put it in my PC and waited for WinXP to boot up. Then, I saw it was stuck at Setup is starting Windows. I waited an hour and it never went to the setup screen. I slept and let it sit for 12 hours and nothing happened. I...
  4. d3d11 compatible gpu in fortnite

in Windows 10 Gaming
    d3d11 compatible gpu in fortnite: Hi,can someone help please? i tried to play fortnite but d3d11 compatible gpu message keeps coming up. i have windows 10 pro and my specs are -Device name DESKTOP-F8N19M6 Processor IntelR CoreTM i5-2400 CPU @ 3.10GHz 3.10 GHz Installed RAM 8.00 GB 7.70 GB usable Device ID...
  5. d3d11 compatible gpu in fortnite

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    d3d11 compatible gpu in fortnite: Hi,can someone help please? i tried to play fortnite but d3d11 compatible gpu message keeps coming up. i have windows 10 pro and my specs are -Device name DESKTOP-F8N19M6 Processor IntelR CoreTM i5-2400 CPU @ 3.10GHz 3.10 GHz Installed RAM 8.00 GB 7.70 GB usable Device ID...
  6. Help with windows hanging and gpu drivers crashing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help with windows hanging and gpu drivers crashing: Hi everyone, I've had my desktop relocated to my HDD so I could save space on my tiny 120gb SSD, a long time ago. Recently I bought a new SSD and wanted to relocate desktop to it, so I did so, I moved it to the root of new SSD, X:\Desktop, everything appearead to go...
  7. Lenovo Intel GPU - drivers are stuck in 2017

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Lenovo Intel GPU - drivers are stuck in 2017: So I messed up with the drivers recently, and after having installed the default version from Microsoft (ver. 20.19.15.4474), now it's not recognized anymore by the Intel Driver Assistant (getting the error: Sorry, something went wrong while trying to scan.) I'm running the...
  8. Help with compatibility/drivers

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help with compatibility/drivers: Im relatively new to PC's as I've just made the switch from Xbox One. I've just installed Windows 10 on my desktop and I'm trying to set up my powerline so I have an ethernet connection. I've traced the only problem in the whole setup to be the fact that my ethernet...
  9. [Win10] Restart GPU driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    [Win10] Restart GPU driver: I had set TDRLevel=0 (TdrLevelOff - GPU Timeout Detection and Recovery disabled) registry setting for troubleshooting and at some moment screen got frozen apparently because GPU driver got stuck. Now I am unable to recover/restart the GPU using undocumented keyboard shortcut...
  10. Win10 BSOD: Thread Stuck in Device Driver after GPU upgrade

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Win10 BSOD: Thread Stuck in Device Driver after GPU upgrade: Hi Everyone, this is my first thread on your forum, which I'm following from quite some time since it offers nice solutions to common (and not common) problems. I'm having a bad case of repeating BSODs with error code: THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER. I followed all the...