Windows 10: HELP!! Have a werid virus thing going on can;t get rid of it!

Discus and support HELP!! Have a werid virus thing going on can;t get rid of it! in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello! I run a business do this is SUPER URGENT!! Out of no where my computer started doing it's own thing. I can't do anything it keeps typing in E=%... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by LindaSmith_7277, Dec 13, 2018.

1. HELP!! Have a werid virus thing going on can;t get rid of it!

Hello! I run a business do this is SUPER URGENT!! Out of no where my computer started doing it's own thing. I can't do anything it keeps typing in E=% or =E%Bing sends me to bing but the computer keeps wigging out, I can not describe it I'm sorry. All I know is no matter where I try to go it keeps typing the above over me. I did a Malware run and a regular scan, only found two issues BUT it didn't fix it. I tried rebooting and going into safe mode (hitting F8) but I don't get that far it keeps restarting and entering in the =E%Bing as my password HELP!! Have a werid virus thing going on can;t get rid of it! :(

Thanks in advance!

Linda

:)

LindaSmith_7277, Dec 13, 2018
  2. jmcslob Win User

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool HELP!! Have a werid virus thing going on can;t get rid of it! :cool:

jmcslob, Dec 13, 2018
  3. newtekie1 Win User
    How can I remove this virus remnant?

I was also going to suggest Autoruns.

Check to make sure it isn't attaching itself to explorer. It should be the 3rd thing listed in Autoruns, the listing for the Shell. It should just be Explorer.exe. If it is anything else, that might be your problem.

newtekie1, Dec 13, 2018
Thema:

HELP!! Have a werid virus thing going on can;t get rid of it!

1. HELP!! Have a werid virus thing going on can;t get rid of it! - Similar Threads - HELP werid virus

2. I need help getting rid of a virus.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help getting rid of a virus.: So I did a scan with windows defender and it came up with this Trojan:Win32/Wacatac.H!ml and when I try and remove it, it gone so I scan again and pops right back up again, and then there is this it Microsoft Defender, No new threats were found but current threats are still...
  3. I need help getting rid of a virus.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need help getting rid of a virus.: So I did a scan with windows defender and it came up with this Trojan:Win32/Wacatac.H!ml and when I try and remove it, it gone so I scan again and pops right back up again, and then there is this it Microsoft Defender, No new threats were found but current threats are still...
  4. Can someone help me get rid of this thing that appears in Windows? Volume Onscreen Display

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can someone help me get rid of this thing that appears in Windows? Volume Onscreen Display: This thing keeps appearing. I have tried to get rid of it by several means and it is completely destroying my gaming experience.Someone suggested a piece of softwarethat can remove it, but it keeps coming back when I am gaming and it has cost me a lot by distracting me.How do...
  5. Virus that I can't get rid of PLEASE HELP!

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Virus that I can't get rid of PLEASE HELP!: Hi , so about 5 days ago I downloaded a app, however it was not it and loads of apps got downloaded on my laptop without permission and Microsoft defender was finding loads of viruses, trajan, ransomeware... and it was unable to get rid of them, so I downloaded avg antivurus...
  6. How to get rid of this thing very annoying...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to get rid of this thing very annoying...: [ATTACH]Please help!! I do not want this icon <<<< here https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-get-rid-of-this-thing-very-annoying/f724e6fb-f676-4d81-b971-db237d193017
  7. Boot is werid

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Boot is werid: Whenever I boot my pc it boots into the OS but I'm supposed to see the windows logo with the loading screen also. I just see the loading. How do I make the windows icon appear also? When I use a virtual machine it appears but in my actual pc, it's gone! If you don't...
  8. trying to get rid of Segurazo virus

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    trying to get rid of Segurazo virus: I have Segurazo virus on my laptop but unable to locate it in programs to as per instructions. Any suggestions welcome https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trying-to-get-rid-of-segurazo-virus/491aed6f-bf9b-4a4d-8fbb-6e26c462b179
  9. VIRUS AND I CANT GET RID OF IT

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    VIRUS AND I CANT GET RID OF IT: please guys i need help I downloaded cracked ccleaner and I got this floxif virus and I can't get rid of it it's getting worse and worse.... please it's urgent...
  10. Is there anyway to get rid of a unknown virus?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Is there anyway to get rid of a unknown virus?: I am having a problem with what appears to be malware or virus. Symptoms: Multiple Entries Recycle Bin contains multiple Recycle Bins with the Recycle Bin Icon, but the main looks like a folder and is labelled $Recycle Bin Multiple copies of NVContain is loading in...