Windows 10: Help have Windows 3 times?

Discus and support Help have Windows 3 times? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hey I got a SSD gift and wanted to install Windows on it via USB but with every reboot he has to do for the installation he went into the setup and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by marcel654321, Aug 1, 2020.

1. Help have Windows 3 times?

Hey I got a SSD gift and wanted to install Windows on it via USB but with every reboot he has to do for the installation he went into the setup and everything started all over again now I had the idea to pull out the stick just before he shuts down and see how it worked... everything runs a little bit better but now I have THREE times Windows 10....can I delete 2 of 3 without all that is gone the whole thing is only months later I noticed

Lg

:)

marcel654321, Aug 1, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 1, 2020
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Aug 1, 2020
  4. Help have Windows 3 times?

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Aug 1, 2020
Thema:

Help have Windows 3 times?

1. Help have Windows 3 times? - Similar Threads - Help times

2. Can someone help me with my windows 11 locking up and crashing all the time. I have found...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone help me with my windows 11 locking up and crashing all the time. I have found...: Can someone help me with my windows 11 locking up and crashing all the time. I have found the mini dump. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-someone-help-me-with-my-windows-11-locking-up/2936f76e-eb53-445f-ab68-a97d3a502133
  3. Can someone help me with my windows 11 locking up and crashing all the time. I have found...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can someone help me with my windows 11 locking up and crashing all the time. I have found...: Can someone help me with my windows 11 locking up and crashing all the time. I have found the mini dump. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-someone-help-me-with-my-windows-11-locking-up/2936f76e-eb53-445f-ab68-a97d3a502133
  4. i need help big time

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    i need help big time: Currently unable to do anything with my windows, it's fully locked up but I can still get into my programs and play games.I have already tried literally everything availablehere are some things I'm experience:occasionally a stack buffer overflow warning in settingscan't...
  5. i need help big time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i need help big time: Currently unable to do anything with my windows, it's fully locked up but I can still get into my programs and play games.I have already tried literally everything availablehere are some things I'm experience:occasionally a stack buffer overflow warning in settingscan't...
  6. i need help big time

7. New PC Crashing at least a couple times a week. NO fix. Would appreciate ANY HELP!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New PC Crashing at least a couple times a week. NO fix. Would appreciate ANY HELP!: Hey! I just built my first PC about 4 months ago, with the help of a friend and cousin who have built multiple functioning riggs before. Everything seemed in order the first day, except for one of my AIO Fans RGB lights not turning on? But I was too excited to worry about...
  8. New PC Crashing at least a couple times a week. NO fix. Would appreciate ANY HELP!

New PC Crashing at least a couple times a week. NO fix. Would appreciate ANY HELP!: Hey! I just built my first PC about 4 months ago, with the help of a friend and cousin who have built multiple functioning riggs before. Everything seemed in order the first day, except for one of my AIO Fans RGB lights not turning on? But I was too excited to worry about...
  9. can anyone help me what is causing this? This is my first time with this issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can anyone help me what is causing this? This is my first time with this issue: 031924-21796-01.dmp https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-anyone-help-me-what-is-causing-this-this-is-my/a4529ac1-2daa-4410-bb3d-7f9c777149ec
  10. can anyone help me what is causing this? This is my first time with this issue

can anyone help me what is causing this? This is my first time with this issue: 031924-21796-01.dmp https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-anyone-help-me-what-is-causing-this-this-is-my/a4529ac1-2daa-4410-bb3d-7f9c777149ec