Windows 10: Help, having trouble with this update

Discus and support Help, having trouble with this update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I've tried multiple things to get this from not happening when I tried to install the newest update for windows 10, but it just won't install this is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Big_Gee, Aug 16, 2020.

1. Big_Gee Win User

Help, having trouble with this update

I've tried multiple things to get this from not happening when I tried to install the newest update for windows 10, but it just won't install

this is the error I get when I try to install it:

2020-06 Update for Windows 10 Version 1803 for x64-based Systems KB4023057 - Error 0x80070643

any help/way to get it to install?

:)

Big_Gee, Aug 16, 2020
  2. dalchina Win User

I'm having trouble with Macrium Reflect tutorial.

Strongly suggest you watch some youtube videos on Macrium and follow them step by step, making sure they are current.

Also make sure you have the manual to hand, and use the extensive help provided with the product.

dalchina, Aug 16, 2020
  3. Having trouble with port forwarding..

I am currently a bit occupied and can't focus 100%.

Give me some time to write a full check list for you. That manual helps a lot in doing all this.

I will return once I've written everything in a clear and step by step tutorial. I also have D2, so I will test it on my system, which also takes time.

slicendice, Aug 16, 2020
  4. Help, having trouble with this update

help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Aug 16, 2020
Thema:

Help, having trouble with this update

1. Help, having trouble with this update - Similar Threads - Help having trouble

2. I’m having update trouble

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I’m having update trouble: When i go to press on anything other than chrome it won’t open so i figured it had something to do with the update i did last night. When I got into the settings i saw the update didn’t go through so i tried again and one went through but i still have the new windows update...
  3. Please help. I am having trouble with updates?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please help. I am having trouble with updates?: Hi! I really really need some help. And I can’t find a way to contact Microsoft directly with this issue. I am running Windows 10 pro and every time I try to update my computer, it gets stuck at a percentage and I usually have to end up restarting it until I get the system...
  4. Please help. I am having trouble with updates?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please help. I am having trouble with updates?: Hi! I really really need some help. And I can’t find a way to contact Microsoft directly with this issue. I am running Windows 10 pro and every time I try to update my computer, it gets stuck at a percentage and I usually have to end up restarting it until I get the system...
  5. Please help. I am having trouble with updates?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. Having trouble with Nvidia update

Having trouble with Nvidia update: I’m trying to set up a new computer with fresh system install and it constantly freezes indefinitely when updating Nvidia. I do own nvidia GPU and even when I install most recent drivers before connecting to the internet , the update breaks the computer. In the beginning I...
  7. Having some troubles, plz help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Having some troubles, plz help: So I have to install a non digital firm driver for school And when I going to turn off the "digital firm" option in advanced start my keyboard don't work just to push F7 key I've already tried with some other keyboard, even with an old one (the ones that used to have the...
  8. having trouble getting update...

having trouble getting update...: i was burned badly last year i was away until recently, my desktop keeps saying it cannot update, keeps telling me to check internet connection,, i am connected, i am woefully behind on updates, what can i do, i am not very computer savvy, so i need simple answer......
  9. I have trouble with update!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I have trouble with update!: Hello, i have problem with update to windows 1909, when it installed, i have bsod, and after restart, i see error 0x80070050. Please, help me submitted by /u/qdow [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ha7iig/i_have_trouble_with_update/
  10. having trouble updating windows.

having trouble updating windows.: Trying to do so on low space computer. However i bought an external harddrive and cant figure this out? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/having-trouble-updating-windows/ded3b218-334f-4b55-9cc9-0abaddd194b6