Windows 10: Help Help

Discus and support Help Help in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I was browsing on my new laptop when the screen was suddenly taken over by this web address... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by simonwicker, Oct 16, 2019.

1. Help Help

I was browsing on my new laptop when the screen was suddenly taken over by this web address https://mypcassistance.site/redeix01-fgdf564564-vbbcv46-dsf56d4f56dxv-cxc564x-dfdsfds646xcx-xds7fs8456x-xxvx564x56ds-fvxdds49874/act/edgx01/.

The following appears on the screen with a womans voice telling me that there is a serious problem with my computer and I have downloaded dangerous files. I must ring the number shown at top right and speak to a technician to get rid of it. Each time I select chrome now it appears. What is going on an dhow do I get rid of it.

Thanks for any help

Simon W

Help Help aaa5df8f-4d21-4ae7-b4d3-85fb5687856f?upload=true.jpg

It

:)

simonwicker, Oct 16, 2019

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Oct 16, 2019
  3. drdeathx Win User
    Help choosing a new case

Don't really know how to help you. You are being vague. Here is what I would do. Choosing a case is aesthetics first. Shop NewEgg and list the cases you like and list them. Members will suggest the best choice from your selections.

drdeathx, Oct 16, 2019
  4. qubit Win User

Help Help

i update bios then black screen ???? pls help me 980ti

@smoka Great you fixed it and would be interesting to know how you did it. Care to list the basic steps you took to do it so that it can help others stuck in the same situation?

qubit, Oct 16, 2019
Thema:

Help Help

1. Help Help - Similar Threads - Help Help

2. I got multiple problems. Can someone help me?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I got multiple problems. Can someone help me?: 1. I got a corrupted files when I "SFC /Scannow" on my SDD and HDD. 2. There were some problems installing updates on Windows Updates. 3. The read-only keeps reverting back even when I created a new folder on both SDD and HDD4. When it comes to dims.exe /restorehealth I am...
  3. I got multiple problems. Can someone help me?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I got multiple problems. Can someone help me?: 1. I got a corrupted files when I "SFC /Scannow" on my SDD and HDD. 2. There were some problems installing updates on Windows Updates. 3. The read-only keeps reverting back even when I created a new folder on both SDD and HDD4. When it comes to dims.exe /restorehealth I am...
  4. I got multiple problems. Can someone help me?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. I purchased MS Office 365 by Mistake...help please.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I purchased MS Office 365 by Mistake...help please.: I am trying to put MS Word on my husband's new computer. My Office package worked to share on his old Dell. My husbands new computer is needing MS word. Not anything else. He is a 93 year old writer who I thought to use Grammarly and it would attach to MS Word. I need to...
  6. I purchased MS Office 365 by Mistake...help please.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I purchased MS Office 365 by Mistake...help please.: I am trying to put MS Word on my husband's new computer. My Office package worked to share on his old Dell. My husbands new computer is needing MS word. Not anything else. He is a 93 year old writer who I thought to use Grammarly and it would attach to MS Word. I need to...
  7. I purchased MS Office 365 by Mistake...help please.

8. Stop code not less or equal - help?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stop code not less or equal - help?: Hi,My laptop is quite regularly restarting itself with a stop code, not less or equal.I've read that I need to update some drivers but no ideas which ones! Any advice much appreciated.Matt...
  9. Stop code not less or equal - help?

Stop code not less or equal - help?: Hi,My laptop is quite regularly restarting itself with a stop code, not less or equal.I've read that I need to update some drivers but no ideas which ones! Any advice much appreciated.Matt...
  10. Stop code not less or equal - help?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging