Windows 10: Help, Hotspot connected but cant browse.

Discus and support Help, Hotspot connected but cant browse. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; HELP Was hotspoting to my hp laptop 8470p from my android J730G with no problem then at some point i can not browse web pages on any browser. I appear... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/DaveNumber7, Feb 22, 2020.

1. Help, Hotspot connected but cant browse.

HELP

Was hotspoting to my hp laptop 8470p from my android J730G with no problem then at some point i can not browse web pages on any browser. I appear to be connected but no pages will display.

I get the page saying "the site cant be reached, the connection was reset. Diagnostics finds nothing. I have looked at the incoming permissions and it says "my phone" is enabled but there are many lines of data on that page and i would not really know what to look for. Help is appreciated. Thank you.

submitted by /u/DaveNumber7
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/DaveNumber7, Feb 22, 2020
  2. Thaijhan Win User

Mobile hotspot connected to PC but not browsing

Good day, please my mobile hotspot is connected to my PC but it doesn't browse any site.

However when i use another mobile hotspot from other phones to connect to my PC, it will browse, likewise when i connected my mobile hotspot to another PC it will also browse the internet.

The issue now is the connection between my phone and my PC.

Please i need your answers.

Thanks.

Thaijhan, Feb 22, 2020
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Feb 22, 2020
  4. Help, Hotspot connected but cant browse.

wifi hotspot connection issues

Hi,

Thanks for the reply.

Let us follow these steps one by one to check if that makes any difference.

Step 1: You may run the Network Adapter troubleshooter to check if that helps.

• Type Troubleshoot in the Search bar of your PC and open the Troubleshoot settings.
    • Scroll down the right pane and select ‘Network Adapter’ and click on ‘Run Troubleshooter’.
    • The PC will then start checking for the possible errors and will possibly detect the issue.
    Once this is done, restart the PC and check the wifi hotspot connectivity.

Step 2: If the issue persists, then you may want to
    update the Network driver
    and check the status.

Step 3: You may also want to change the adapter settings.

• Open Mobile Hotspot settings on your PC.
    • Press ‘Windows key + I’ to open Settings and go to ‘Network and Internet’.
    • Scroll down the left pane and select ‘Mobile Hotspot’.
    • Go to ‘Related Settings’ from the right pane and click on ‘Change adapter options’.
    • Identify your mobile hotspot adapter, right click and go to ‘Properties’.
    • Open Sharing tab and Uncheck “Allow other network users to connect through this computer’s Internet connection”.

Hope this helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking ‘Yes’ or ‘No’.

Regards,

Srimadhwa B

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Srimadhwa_B, Feb 22, 2020
Thema:

Help, Hotspot connected but cant browse.

1. Help, Hotspot connected but cant browse. - Similar Threads - Help Hotspot connected

2. Cant connect to my phone hotspots

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant connect to my phone hotspots: Cant cect to my phone hotspot https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-connect-to-my-phone-hotspots/d96f6eaf-8390-491d-9014-1940d8619d18
  3. Cant connect to my phone hotspots

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant connect to my phone hotspots: Cant cect to my phone hotspot https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-connect-to-my-phone-hotspots/d96f6eaf-8390-491d-9014-1940d8619d18
  4. Hotspot connection

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Hotspot connection: Hello ..When I was connected to my mobile hotspot wirelessly , Mobile showing 2 connections but i connected only to laptop.so i used to check the IP address , both are same and last 2 digits are varying,it means within the laptop does someone spying my activities or kind of...
  5. My Laptop is connected to my phones hotspot but it's not browsing the Internet but I can...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My Laptop is connected to my phones hotspot but it's not browsing the Internet but I can...: Hi,So my 15-month-old son threw my laptop to the floor about 2 weeks ago, it went off and was giving me a black screen, I was able to fix that through help from this forum. But it was not booting to windows, I did a system reset - keep files. This worked and my...
  6. Cant connect to Dropbox.com HELP

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cant connect to Dropbox.com HELP: [ATTACH] Please can someone explain how I can fix this issue? https://preview.redd.it/qudkaoc9k5661.png?width=534&format=png&auto=webp&s=a9b47834ec873252d20610cc12793b5d1e15f6fb submitted by /u/Sonitate [link] [comments]...
  7. Hotspot enabled/connected but cant connect

Hotspot enabled/connected but cant connect: Ok, i see how people respond back to one another and im hoping to get some. I bought a laptop and connected to it fine via bluetooth using my note 8..it forced me to do an update and afterwards i spent days trying to get rid of that yellow triangle of death. I ended up doing...
  8. Hotspot connection

Hotspot connection: My laptop mobile hotspot isn't connecting https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hotspot-connection/5d8bcaa3-7c96-4472-bc81-b38ee2293582
  9. cant connect to my hotspot

cant connect to my hotspot: So as title says. I got 3 desktops with win 10. All of them dont show connection to my hotspot. But it does show all of rest available connections. I did restart to my laptop (wife host) before it happened. Maybe it could be an issue ? Before i was using for weeks everything...
  10. my phone cant connect to laptop's mibole hotspot

in Windows 10 Customization
    my phone cant connect to laptop's mibole hotspot: so I was trying to figure out how to open my mobile hotspot on my laptop. after many tries it started working BUT my phone isn't able to connect to it. it says obtaining ip address but it stucks there. after a couple of seconds it says couldn't obtain ip address. what am I...