Windows 10: (HELP) How can i fix this issue on windows 10?

Discus and support (HELP) How can i fix this issue on windows 10? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/bikramrox [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ftmny9/help_how_can_i_fix_this_issue_on_windows_10/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/bikramrox, Apr 2, 2020.

1. (HELP) How can i fix this issue on windows 10?

/u/bikramrox, Apr 2, 2020

2. New install Windows 10 (issue solved)

It's good that you're not experiencing any issues. Unfortunately many folks are, a quick Google search will show the same info im offering the OP.

Heres a couple examples:

Here

Here

It's basically what I mentioned above, small issues here and there ,but nothing to end your day.. for the most part.

I know it's anecdotal, but for my experience 95% of the time it's perfectly fine. The issues I've run into wouldn't be enough for me to roll back , but they would be enough (had I not installed it yet) ,to avoid it for another couple weeks which is why I'm suggesting it to the OP

Windows 10 Fall Creators Update problems and complaints
    • Installation problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Microsoft Edge problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Drivers problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Experience problems with the Fall Creators Update
    keep in mind, as of recently, the FCU is installed on 5% of devices roughly.....

jboydgolfer, Apr 2, 2020
  3. EntropyZ Win User
    Windows 10 issues!

I had a similar issue but it only happen on older hardware, Windows would install the stock drivers which would make it nearly impossible to access the internet. Luckily I had newest Intel and Realtek NIC drivers that ran perfectly on Win 10 x64 1607 version, installing those fixed my that problem.

This also can happen on a non-fresh install of WIn 10, when you try to boot from a different computer/motherboard, after a single failed boot, Windows will try to re-detect and re-install all of the drivers, which definitely won't be the most stable or newest.

I tried everything, flushing cache, resetting router, uninstalling the device completely from the list, removing the LAN connection entirely, none of those helped.

EntropyZ, Apr 2, 2020
  4. Ahhzz Win User

(HELP) How can i fix this issue on windows 10?

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 2, 2020
Thema:

(HELP) How can i fix this issue on windows 10?

1. (HELP) How can i fix this issue on windows 10? - Similar Threads - HELP fix issue

2. How can I fix this issue?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I fix this issue?: Hello everyone. "The region in which your payment option was issued and your Store region need to match". I did everything I could, I tried to change my region and address from both payment method and store region, even the billing address, but nothing. my system is Windows...
  3. How can I fix this issue?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I fix this issue?: Hello everyone. "The region in which your payment option was issued and your Store region need to match". I did everything I could, I tried to change my region and address from both payment method and store region, even the billing address, but nothing. my system is Windows...
  4. How can I fix this issue?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  5. How can I fix this issue,

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I fix this issue,: I have a black screen on my computer desktop account and I am trying to figure out how I can resolve this issue. I try to go to advanced settings on the computer but it doesnt allow me to enter in some options I could use to fix my computer. How can I fix this?...
  6. How can I fix this issue,

How can I fix this issue,: I have a black screen on my computer desktop account and I am trying to figure out how I can resolve this issue. I try to go to advanced settings on the computer but it doesnt allow me to enter in some options I could use to fix my computer. How can I fix this?...
  7. How can I fix this issue?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I fix this issue?: Hello. I own a Thrustmaster TH8A shifter but for a long time I did not use it at all until a few days ago when I decided to play some racing games but when I connected my shifter into my pc, a popup notification showed up telling that the last device I connected is...
  8. How can I fix this issue?

How can I fix this issue?: Hello. I own a Thrustmaster TH8A shifter but for a long time I did not use it at all until a few days ago when I decided to play some racing games but when I connected my shifter into my pc, a popup notification showed up telling that the last device I connected is...
  9. How can I fix this issue?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. Help how can I fix this?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help how can I fix this?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/exahexa [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hl046p/help_how_can_i_fix_this/