Windows 10: Help how can I fix this?

Discus and support Help how can I fix this? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/exahexa [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hl046p/help_how_can_i_fix_this/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/exahexa, Jul 4, 2020.

1. Help how can I fix this?

/u/exahexa, Jul 4, 2020
  2. qubit Win User

i update bios then black screen ???? pls help me 980ti

@smoka Great you fixed it and would be interesting to know how you did it. Care to list the basic steps you took to do it so that it can help others stuck in the same situation?

qubit, Jul 4, 2020
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jul 4, 2020
  4. Help how can I fix this?

window10 sound problems - I need help can you help me do that to fix the sound.

Hi,

To assist you better, please provide few details.

• What all the troubleshooting steps have you tried to resolved the issue?
    • What is the exact issue are you facing with sound?
    • Are you getting any error message?
    • Have you installed all the pending Windows updates?

I suggest you to follow the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1: I suggest you to install all the latest pending Windows updates as below and check if it helps.

• Go to “settings” and click on “update and security”.
    • Under tab “Windows update”, click on the icon “check for updates”.
    • Then once you find the pending updates install it and check.

Method 2: I suggest you to follow the steps from the below article and check if it helps.

Fix sound problems

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/fix-sound-problems#v1h=tab01

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to help.

Thank you

Karthicka_R, Jul 4, 2020
Thema:

Help how can I fix this?

1. Help how can I fix this? - Similar Threads - Help fix

2. Can you help me fix my computer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can you help me fix my computer.: I've done everything I can find on forums and I keep getting a lot of errors. I can't download any windows updates. I got a new ssd but that didn't seem to stop it. The computer blue screens a lot. Lots of different random error codes. No viruses or malware alerts showing up....
  3. Can you help me fix my computer.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can you help me fix my computer.: I've done everything I can find on forums and I keep getting a lot of errors. I can't download any windows updates. I got a new ssd but that didn't seem to stop it. The computer blue screens a lot. Lots of different random error codes. No viruses or malware alerts showing up....
  4. Can you help me fix my computer.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Please help me fix my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please help me fix my laptop: So, yesterday I was trying to install Android TV os on my laptop, and to do that I had to create a bootable USB, which I don't have, then, I just used Minitool Partition Wizard To Split The S: Partition Into Two, and it said it's currently in use, then it told me to restart,...
  6. Please help me fix my laptop

Please help me fix my laptop: So, yesterday I was trying to install Android TV os on my laptop, and to do that I had to create a bootable USB, which I don't have, then, I just used Minitool Partition Wizard To Split The S: Partition Into Two, and it said it's currently in use, then it told me to restart,...
  7. Please help me fix my laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Windows keyboard problem. Help fix.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows keyboard problem. Help fix.: I don't know what I did and I'm pretty sure I didn't click anything, but for some reason every button on my keyboard is like a shortcut. It doesn't type out letters, just a shortcut. For example, everytime I click w on my search engine it closes the tab I'm currently on....
  9. Windows keyboard problem. Help fix.

Windows keyboard problem. Help fix.: I don't know what I did and I'm pretty sure I didn't click anything, but for some reason every button on my keyboard is like a shortcut. It doesn't type out letters, just a shortcut. For example, everytime I click w on my search engine it closes the tab I'm currently on....
  10. Windows 11 Reset Process - Stuck in a Boot Loop Please help me with any fixes

Windows 11 Reset Process - Stuck in a Boot Loop Please help me with any fixes: Wanted to Reset my ASUS TUF FX505GD for a fresh install of Windows and proceeded with the method thru the Settings > Reset > Reinstall Windows from Local Copy.This went on fine with my reset and then during the install phase at around 64%, it randomly took me to the UEFI/BIOS...