Windows 10: [Help] How Can I Make My User As Admin ?

Discus and support [Help] How Can I Make My User As Admin ? in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Thank you for accepting me joining you in this wonderful forum. In the past few days, I have benefited greatly from all lessons posted by (Brink) to... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by SmartMaher, Mar 20, 2020.

1. [Help] How Can I Make My User As Admin ?

Thank you for accepting me joining you in this wonderful forum.

In the past few days, I have benefited greatly from all lessons posted by (Brink) to improve Windows 10 performance and it made me have a agreat windows

I have a question that I am looking for an answer for ?!

After installing Windows 10, I discovered that if you installed any program or in the process of transferring a folder from the hard to the Windows partition or any transactions that take place on the Windows Partition, you must click on dialog boxes to agree to accept the process or installing any software i must click (Run As Administrator)

How to make it like Windows Seven without clicking OK or clicking (Run As Administrator)
    Because there is only one user is the admin which is created while installing windows ?

Thanks in advance

:)

SmartMaher, Mar 20, 2020
  2. Namslas90 Win User

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Mar 20, 2020
  3. I can't create a New User Profile that is Not Corrupt! Please Help!

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are facing in creating the new user profile on your device. Do not worry we will help you with this issue.

As a work around, I suggest you to enable the built-in administrator account, log-in with the admin account to create a new user profile and check if you are able to check. This will let us know if the issue persists with user account or the operating system.

Step 1: Follow the steps to enable Built-in admin account.

Enable Built-in administrator.

• Press Windows + X key together on your desktop screen.
    • Click on Command Prompt (admin) to open
      Command Prompt
    • Type the following command and hit Enter:
    • net user administrator /active: yes (Check for the spaces)
    4. Now log off from the current user and try to login to the administrator account that is enabled.  

Note: Please follow the same steps and type net user administrator /active: no to disable admin account after the troubleshooting is done. 

Step 2: Refer to the articles to create a test user account/ Microsoft account respectively.

For Local account: Create a local user account in Windows 10

For Microsoft account: Help with Microsoft account

Hope it helps. Get back to us with an updated status of creating new user profile for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Mar 20, 2020
  4. Kreij Win User

[Help] How Can I Make My User As Admin ?

Current active users that are friends

The other reason I suggested this is that users can add characters to their username that are not alphanumeric (e.g. user*). This confuses things somewhat when looking at the list.

Kreij, Mar 20, 2020
Thema:

[Help] How Can I Make My User As Admin ?

1. [Help] How Can I Make My User As Admin ? - Similar Threads - Help User Admin

2. How to make a user admin from regedit

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to make a user admin from regedit: Hi there, I am trying to create an admin account for windows but I cant use any of the methods that other people use becuase I can not open the files that are needed to do that. I can access the registry and the file system externally so I was wondering if I could create a...
  3. How to make a user admin from regedit

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to make a user admin from regedit: Hi there, I am trying to create an admin account for windows but I cant use any of the methods that other people use becuase I can not open the files that are needed to do that. I can access the registry and the file system externally so I was wondering if I could create a...
  4. How to make a user admin from regedit

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How can I make my self admin in windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I make my self admin in windows 10?: So I was playing minecraft then Windiws said that you have to sign out then I pressed ok it signed out and now im an guest user now and i cant change anything it says: To continue, enter an admin username and password what should I do now?...
  6. How can I make my self admin in windows 10?

How can I make my self admin in windows 10?: So I was playing minecraft then Windiws said that you have to sign out then I pressed ok it signed out and now im an guest user now and i cant change anything it says: To continue, enter an admin username and password what should I do now?...
  7. Is there a way to make my User an Admin?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a way to make my User an Admin?: I have only one User ID and it is a guess account. That being said, I do not have Admin Rights and therefore cannot run stuff as an admin. I tried creating a new local account but can't due to the fact I am not an Admin. Is there a way to make my User ID to a Administrator...
  8. Is there a way to make my User an Admin?

Is there a way to make my User an Admin?: I have only one User ID and it is a guess account. That being said, I do not have Admin Rights and therefore cannot run stuff as an admin. I tried creating a new local account but can't due to the fact I am not an Admin. Is there a way to make my User ID to a Administrator...
  9. Is there a way to make my User an Admin?

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. How Can I Make Myself Admin On My Laptop As A Standard User

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How Can I Make Myself Admin On My Laptop As A Standard User: So my parents have admin on my laptop, which is very annoying because every time I want to install or delete a program, I have to ask for their permission which has shown to become ineffective. Is there anything I can do as a standard user to make myself admin without my...