Windows 10: HELP! How can i recover my files!

Discus and support HELP! How can i recover my files! in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I tried other articles but they aren't helping. So I finally fixed my pc, it had bitLocker on it. Anyway, it seemed super slow so i decided to reset it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by SP68YT, Mar 4, 2021.

1. SP68YT Win User

HELP! How can i recover my files!

I tried other articles but they aren't helping. So I finally fixed my pc, it had bitLocker on it. Anyway, it seemed super slow so i decided to reset it while keeping my files. However it was stuck on 1% for about an hour so I forced my PC to shut down. Now it cannot boot into windows, so I can't just boot into windows and yoink my files back. They are stuck on a bitlocker encrypted drive. I have tried making a win 10 installer usb but it just gets stuck on the win logo with the circles. However, I am able to use an Ubuntu USB so maybe I can fix it? Anyway please help me, I would like to have my files!

Also I cannot use the advanced options, literally nothing windows based works. I am using dell inspiration 15.

:)

SP68YT, Mar 4, 2021
  2. DRDNA Win User
    DRDNA, Mar 4, 2021
  3. Tenforo Active Member
    Recover files from Flash drive

Does not work on a windows pc which is what the OP probably intended

windows by default does not have HFS and HFS+ based hard drives.
    Able to perform retrieval on both HFS and HFS+ based hard drives. and so will not work with windows

thanks for the effort

Tenforo, Mar 4, 2021
Thema:

HELP! How can i recover my files!

1. HELP! How can i recover my files! - Similar Threads - HELP recover files

2. how can I recover deleted files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can I recover deleted files: I have accidentally deleted my video's content. It isn't in the recycle bin. Is there a way I can recover all content. I only did this about 20 mins ago https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-recover-deleted-files/162b42e2-b786-40b1-84a6-988013f5d8c6
  3. How can I recover all my files?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How can I recover all my files?: Background information: I was using my laptop as per normal when suddenly this came on. Issue: After this completed, my laptop got somewhat factory restarted and I lost everything on it. This includes programs and applications installed, files from documents to images even...
  4. How can I recover all my files?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I recover all my files?: Background information: I was using ny laptop as per normal when suddenly this came on. Issue: After this completed, my laptop got somewhat factory restarted and I lost everything on it. This includes programs and applications installed, files from documents to images even...
  5. How can I recover all my files?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I recover all my files?: Background information: I was using ny laptop as per normal when suddenly this came on. Issue: After this completed, my laptop got somewhat factory restarted and I lost everything on it. This includes programs and applications installed, files from documents to images even...
  6. How can I recover files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I recover files: Recently we facing issues with some documents Word, PDF, Excel after making a restore for a snapshot of a virtual machine FS on Hyper-V.The VM is connected to attached external storage including the documentsPlease find the attached error details and advise what I can do....
  7. How can I recover files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I recover files: Recently we facing issues with some documents Word, PDF, Excel after making a restore for a snapshot of a virtual machine FS on Hyper-V.The VM is connected to attached external storage including the documentsPlease find the attached error details and advise what I can do....
  8. *HELP* Can I Recover Deleted Files?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    *HELP* Can I Recover Deleted Files?: I was working on a Premiere Pro video project and decided to clear some space on my hard drive so I selected a 10gb folder that was "too big to recylce" so it asked me if I would like to "permanently delete files". I foolishly hit yes and now I can not find my project...
  9. How can I recover ALL FILES....

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How can I recover ALL FILES....: How can I recover ALL FILES that were deleted when a RESTART program was run...my PC currently shows NO FILES... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-recover-all-files/e7cf9f45-3adc-4cd1-9358-5cbe94d15c51"
  10. How can I recover old files?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I recover old files?: Hi there , So in like 2014 I used to play a game and now I am playing it , I would like to get those 2014 files to get the older version of the game as in the file there will be a .fp file. I would like to get that .fp file of 2014 , Today I have the latest updated files of...