Windows 10: Help, how do I disable all of this! (Mods, this is not a manages school PC, this is my home...

Discus and support Help, how do I disable all of this! (Mods, this is not a manages school PC, this is my home... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Bonzilink [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Bonzilink, Jun 30, 2020.

1. Help, how do I disable all of this! (Mods, this is not a manages school PC, this is my home...

/u/Bonzilink, Jun 30, 2020

2. how do I delete my office and school account?

Forum respondents cannot help you with your school account. Only the school's network administrator can.

You really need to answer my previous question: Can you log on under an admin account? If you're not sure then this will tell you:

1. Create a desktop shortcut for cmd.exe.
    2. Double-click it. You will get a black frame.
    3. Type these commands and press Enter after each:

net users

(to see a list of all users)

net localgroup administrators

(to see a list of all admin users. Is your account among them?)

Frederik Long, Jun 30, 2020
  3. How can I remove all pieces of an installed mod--Nexus Mod Manager?

How can I remove all pieces of an installed mod--Nexus Mod Manager? So I can do a complete new install? The program does not appear in the Control Panel.

* Original title: Fabian

* Moved from Education/Win 10

JimTucker2, Jun 30, 2020
  4. Eddo51 Win User

Help, how do I disable all of this! (Mods, this is not a manages school PC, this is my home...

How do i disable windows 10 home update

Does anyone have the answer? How do i disable windows 10 home updates? I don't see an answer in this post. Some suggestions but no definative answer.

Eddo51, Jun 30, 2020
Thema:

Help, how do I disable all of this! (Mods, this is not a manages school PC, this is my home...

1. Help, how do I disable all of this! (Mods, this is not a manages school PC, this is my home... - Similar Threads - Help disable Mods

2. how do i stop school/organization from managing my account?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how do i stop school/organization from managing my account?: i've recently graduated from my middle school. however, the laptop they let me keep is still being managed by them. i dont have admin rights, im not allowed to install apps that are not vertified by the microsoft store, and when i reset it, it still forces me to log in to my...
  3. how do i stop school/organization from managing my account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i stop school/organization from managing my account?: i've recently graduated from my middle school. however, the laptop they let me keep is still being managed by them. i dont have admin rights, im not allowed to install apps that are not vertified by the microsoft store, and when i reset it, it still forces me to log in to my...
  4. how do i stop school/organization from managing my account?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How do I delete an unused school account? Help!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I delete an unused school account? Help!: Some years ago I was a guest lecturer at a University, and it seems that they created a school account for me. This is moribund. I keep getting nag screens every hour or so to connect to this account. I have tried to log in, but no password I know works. I have tried to...
  6. How do I delete an unused school account? Help!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I delete an unused school account? Help!: Some years ago I was a guest lecturer at a University, and it seems that they created a school account for me. This is moribund. I keep getting nag screens every hour or so to connect to this account. I have tried to log in, but no password I know works. I have tried to...
  7. How do I prevent my school organization from managing my laptop?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I prevent my school organization from managing my laptop?: [ATTACH] I recently signed into my school account to use microsoft office on my laptop and it asked me if I wanted my organization to manage my laptop so I said yes, unaware of what that actually would mean (my fault for that). Now it's forcing me to change the passwords...
  8. How do I remove a pin from my pc when its managed by my school?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How do I remove a pin from my pc when its managed by my school?: I need assistance removing my pin because it is managed by my school, What do I do when it looks like this?[ATTACH][ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-a-pin-from-my-pc-when-its-managed/fe982fae-f1ba-4047-8e4c-bb33930420f0
  9. How do I remove a pin from my pc when its managed by my school?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I remove a pin from my pc when its managed by my school?: I need assistance removing my pin because it is managed by my school, What do I do when it looks like this?[ATTACH][ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-a-pin-from-my-pc-when-its-managed/fe982fae-f1ba-4047-8e4c-bb33930420f0
  10. How can I remove all pieces of an installed mod--Nexus Mod Manager?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I remove all pieces of an installed mod--Nexus Mod Manager?: How can I remove all pieces of an installed mod--Nexus Mod Manager? So I can do a complete new install? The program does not appear in the Control Panel. * Original title: Fabian * Moved from Education/Win 10...