Windows 10: HELP! How do I downgrade Windows 10 Pro to Windows 7 Pro driver is not compatible?

Discus and support HELP! How do I downgrade Windows 10 Pro to Windows 7 Pro driver is not compatible? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have just purchased a reconditioned PC with Windows 10 Pro installed and have found that my business printer worth $1K will only work up to Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Paula Birch, Jun 5, 2023.

1. HELP! How do I downgrade Windows 10 Pro to Windows 7 Pro driver is not compatible?

I have just purchased a reconditioned PC with Windows 10 Pro installed and have found that my business printer worth $1K will only work up to Windows 7. There is nothing on the computer that I need as far as data, can I downgrade the Windows and if so, how? The specs for the new computer are:TOSHIBA Portege Intel ®Core™i5*500GB*WINDOWS 10Pro*HDMI*DVD-RW*USB*WiFi*13.3”LEDThanks!

:)

Paula Birch, Jun 5, 2023

2. windows 10 ESD downgrade to windows 7 pro

Your question is very confusing.

So you have a software download of Windows 10 Pro with no product key.

Is that correct?

Then you say:

1. I dont wanna use windows 10, i need use windwos 7 pro

2. need a purchase license only windows 10 pro

3. how i can activate this license key(windows 10 pro ESD) on my PC with windows 7 pro?

4. I dont wanna use windows 10, i need use windwos 7 pro

If you already have Windows 7 why download Windows 10 Pro if you don't want to use Windows 10 Pro??

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

If by some chance you mean that you bought Windows 10 Pro and you want to downgrade it for free to Windows 7 Pro, you can't.

Windows 10 Pro had to be a preinstalled OEM license.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Here is the information about Downgrade rights. It is an old Microsoft link which they removed but the information still apples>

Device Partner Center

Downgrade rights for Windows software
    The following OEM versions of Windows software are eligible for downgrade rights.

[table][tr][td]Windows 10 Pro includes downgrade rights to:
    • Windows 8.1 Pro
    • Windows 7 Professional
    [/td][td]Windows 8.1 Pro includes downgrade rights to:
    • Windows 7 Professional
    • Windows Vista Business
    [/td][td]Windows 7 Professional and Windows 7 Ultimate include downgrade rights to:
    • Windows Vista Business and Windows Vista Ultimate
    • Windows XP Professional, Windows XP Tablet PC Edition, or Windows XP x64 Edition
    Note Other OEM Windows 7 versions (for example, Windows 7 Home Basic and Windows 7 Home Premium) do not include downgrade rights.[/td][/tr][/table]

Note downgrade rights are only available as long as Microsoft provides support for that earlier version,
    as outlined in the
    Windows lifecycle fact sheet

Steps for an end user to downgrade Windows software

To downgrade eligible Windows software, end users must:

• Purchase a PC preinstalled with Windows software.
    • Accept the Microsoft Software License Terms.
    • Perform the downgrade process to the eligible downgrade product using the media/key from a genuine, previously licensed OEM or retail product.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Bill Smithers, Jun 5, 2023
  3. R9
    r9 Win User
    How to downgrade Win7 pro to WinXP

I have bought Windows 7 pro edition which is downgradable. The question is how to downgrade ?
    After the downgrade what is going to be the s/n of the XP is it going to be the same S/N of the Windows 7 pro that I have downgraded ?
    And is it possible to install Windows XP with the Windows 7 pro serial number ?
    And if I want to end up with XP downgrade is it the only way ?

4. DAJ007 Win User

HELP! How do I downgrade Windows 10 Pro to Windows 7 Pro driver is not compatible?

Windows 10 Pro downgrade to 7 Pro -- Key?

For a variety of reasons, around software compatibility, our database server client doesn't support Windows 10 -- we will be upgrading it in the future, but right now there are too many other things in the mix.

We do however need to upgrade from XP Pro (I know!!) on the PCs.

Windows 10 Pro permits a downgrade to Windows 7 Pro, which is where we need to be at this stage for software compatibility. However, I don't understand how I install Windows 7 Pro. If I buy 50 licences of Windows 10, it comes with a Windows 10 key, how
    do I used this as my downgrade rights to 7 Pro? The Microsoft website is very vague on this.

Thanks for any thoughts

DAJ007, Jun 5, 2023
Thema:

HELP! How do I downgrade Windows 10 Pro to Windows 7 Pro driver is not compatible?

1. HELP! How do I downgrade Windows 10 Pro to Windows 7 Pro driver is not compatible? - Similar Threads - HELP downgrade Pro

2. How to downgrade from Windows11 pro to Windows 10 pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to downgrade from Windows11 pro to Windows 10 pro: It's been 6 days from the update but go back option is not available. Purchase Windows 11 pro from Microsoft App store. So no activation key provided besides order#. We need to downgrade to Windows 10 pro. What are the options?...
  3. How to downgrade from Windows11 pro to Windows 10 pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to downgrade from Windows11 pro to Windows 10 pro: It's been 6 days from the update but go back option is not available. Purchase Windows 11 pro from Microsoft App store. So no activation key provided besides order#. We need to downgrade to Windows 10 pro. What are the options?...
  4. HELP! How do I downgrade Windows 10 Pro to Windows 7 Pro driver is not compatible?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HELP! How do I downgrade Windows 10 Pro to Windows 7 Pro driver is not compatible?: I have just purchased a reconditioned PC with Windows 10 Pro installed and have found that my business printer worth $1K will only work up to Windows 7. There is nothing on the computer that I need as far as data, can I downgrade the Windows and if so, how? The specs for the...
  5. HELP! How do I downgrade Windows 10 Pro to Windows 7 Pro driver is not compatible?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HELP! How do I downgrade Windows 10 Pro to Windows 7 Pro driver is not compatible?: I have just purchased a reconditioned PC with Windows 10 Pro installed and have found that my business printer worth $1K will only work up to Windows 7. There is nothing on the computer that I need as far as data, can I downgrade the Windows and if so, how? The specs for the...
  6. Win 10 Pro downgraded to Win 7 Pro - Can I install Windows 10 Pro again ?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Win 10 Pro downgraded to Win 7 Pro - Can I install Windows 10 Pro again ?: Hey,I have a lot of ongoing work with HP All-in-one computers that were downgraded to Win 7 Pro by a seller. My company preffers to use Windows 10, is it legaly clear to install Windows 10 Pro in these computers once again ?...
  7. Windows 10 Pro OEM downgrade to Windows 7 Pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Pro OEM downgrade to Windows 7 Pro: Hi, I need to use Windows 7 Pro due to hardware compatibility concern. I read from "http://download.microsoft.com/download/2/D/1/2D14FE17-66C2-4D4C-AF73-E122930B60F6/Windows-10-Volume-Licensing-Guide.pdf", page 14 that Windows 10 Pro OEM version is entitled to downgrade...
  8. How do I downgrade windows 10 pro?

How do I downgrade windows 10 pro?: So I just bought windows 10 home. Clicked on the download link it gave me. Ended up downloaded pro. Now I can't activate windows. Is the only way for me to correct this error really by erasing everything and starting over from scratch? Seems a little ridiculous....
  9. Windows 10 Pro from downgrade option back to Windows 7 Pro

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Pro from downgrade option back to Windows 7 Pro: I purchased a new PC sometime back and opted to downgrade back to Windows 7 Pro from the included Windows 10 Pro OS. Can I now activate the Windows 10 Pro? How do I do this?...
  10. New Windows 10 Pro license - is it possible to downgrade to the Windows 7 Pro?

New Windows 10 Pro license - is it possible to downgrade to the Windows 7 Pro?: Hi there, is it possible to downgrade to the Windows 7Pro OS if I have a new Windows 10 Pro license? Some applications are incompatible with the Windows 10. Thanks!...