Windows 10: [help] how do i downgrade windows?

Discus and support [help] how do i downgrade windows? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I want to downgrade windows but don't know how, the button to go to a previous build isn't clickable anymore.I'm on version 20H2 and want to downgrade... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by BassdropV2, Sep 29, 2021.

1. [help] how do i downgrade windows?

I want to downgrade windows but don't know how, the button to go to a previous build isn't clickable anymore.I'm on version 20H2 and want to downgrade to 1703. Please help me because i bought forza horizon 4 for 90$ and i can't play it

:)

BassdropV2, Sep 29, 2021

2. bsod after downgrading from windows 10 to windows 7

Hello there, tom.
    I would try these:
    • Get your Windows 7 media device and reinstall Windows
    • Try auto-repair
    • Follow these steps:

1. Put in your Windows 10 media device, boot into the USB
    2. Select your language and keyboard input, then click next.
    3. Click "Repair this computer"
    4. Go to "Advanced options"
    5. click system restore
    6. Select a restore point before you downgraded to Windows 7.
    Hope I helped!

AbAppletic, Sep 29, 2021
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 29, 2021
  4. [help] how do i downgrade windows?

help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Sep 29, 2021
Thema:

[help] how do i downgrade windows?

1. [help] how do i downgrade windows? - Similar Threads - help downgrade

2. HELP! How do I downgrade Windows 10 Pro to Windows 7 Pro driver is not compatible?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HELP! How do I downgrade Windows 10 Pro to Windows 7 Pro driver is not compatible?: I have just purchased a reconditioned PC with Windows 10 Pro installed and have found that my business printer worth $1K will only work up to Windows 7. There is nothing on the computer that I need as far as data, can I downgrade the Windows and if so, how? The specs for the...
  3. HELP! How do I downgrade Windows 10 Pro to Windows 7 Pro driver is not compatible?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HELP! How do I downgrade Windows 10 Pro to Windows 7 Pro driver is not compatible?: I have just purchased a reconditioned PC with Windows 10 Pro installed and have found that my business printer worth $1K will only work up to Windows 7. There is nothing on the computer that I need as far as data, can I downgrade the Windows and if so, how? The specs for the...
  4. HELP! How do I downgrade Windows 10 Pro to Windows 7 Pro driver is not compatible?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Can anyone help me to switch to Windows 8.1 without the downgrade option in settings please.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can anyone help me to switch to Windows 8.1 without the downgrade option in settings please.: Hello, I have been trying to switch to Windows 8.1 from Windows 10 for 3 years. So I've been watching videos on YouTube trying to find a solution and yesterday morning I found one and I tested it. I had to create a 100GB Disk Space, then open the Windows 8.1 ISO file, copy...
  6. Can anyone help me to switch to Windows 8.1 without the downgrade option in settings please.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can anyone help me to switch to Windows 8.1 without the downgrade option in settings please.: Hello, I have been trying to switch to Windows 8.1 from Windows 10 for 3 years. So I've been watching videos on YouTube trying to find a solution and yesterday morning I found one and I tested it. I had to create a 100GB Disk Space, then open the Windows 8.1 ISO file, copy...
  7. Can anyone help me to switch to Windows 8.1 without the downgrade option in settings please.

8. Help - URGENT - MSCONFIG RESET ISSUE / Unable to download/ update software - Downgraded...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help - URGENT - MSCONFIG RESET ISSUE / Unable to download/ update software - Downgraded...: Hello, To whom it may concern, yesterday I had issues starting up a client/software so I decided to go to run - msconfig and use the diagnostic start up, being unaware i couldnt get back into user as it was saying password incorrect, anyway I rebooted it in safe mode using...
  9. Help - URGENT - MSCONFIG RESET ISSUE / Unable to download/ update software - Downgraded...

Help - URGENT - MSCONFIG RESET ISSUE / Unable to download/ update software - Downgraded...: Hello, To whom it may concern, yesterday I had issues starting up a client/software so I decided to go to run - msconfig and use the diagnostic start up, being unaware i couldnt get back into user as it was saying password incorrect, anyway I rebooted it in safe mode using...
  10. Stuck in restart loop when downgrading windows 11 back to 10 need help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck in restart loop when downgrading windows 11 back to 10 need help: I downloaded windows 11 earlier today but it turned off my secure boot and i was unable to turn it back on so i decided to go back to windows 11. however when it tries to restore it always pops up to a blue screen saying it ran into an error and has to restart , system...